It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Bomber captured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
MURPHY, N.C. - Eric Robert Rudolph, the Olympic Park bombing suspect on the run for five years in the Appalachian wilderness, was captured Saturday.

A rookie police officer on patrol at 3:27 a.m. saw a man wearing a camouflage jacket, blue work pants and a stubbly beard scavenging for food behind a grocery store.

Rudolph, 36, also is a suspect in bombings at an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Ala., that killed an off-duty police officer, and bombings outside a nightclub and an office building in the Atlanta area.

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Great article, another one down. I'm glad this officer was lucky enough to have been in the right place at the right time!

PA, is there a list of others on the loose? As all i can find at the FBI site is arab related terrorists.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This bomber is innocent as he was acting in defense of another human being when he bombed the abortion clinic. I hope the juries see it that way. It is legal to murder a living, thinking human organism for some reason, but how would you like it if somebody twisted your legs until they came off and you died from blood loss? I'm not talking about the early stage of the fetus here, I'm talking about when their nervous system is developed and they can feel pain. The only times abortion is justified are when the fetus can not yet feel pain or when the fetus endangers the mother's life (then the MOTHER is acting in self defense).

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And justified at the Olympics, presumably, because competitive sport is elitist and socially divisive...sheesh.

new topics

top topics

join