It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Footprint Two Million Years Old

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NOrrTH

Thanx for That Share!! Very informative, and may help the FlameThrowers, put out their fires!
Syx.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I wonder where all the fossils of these Giants are? We seemed to have found many from the Dinosaurs. Certainly interesting though.

When you look at the size difference of the Dinosaurs when compared to reptiles and other life forms on earth today, it's not crazy to consider human beings being larger at one time in the past. ~$heopleNation
edit on 24-10-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Great thread. S&F

I was facinated with this when initialy posted. I am learning a lot more on this subject this time around. Lots of great info from all posters to digest and think about.

edit on 24-10-2014 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sedimentary granite or S-type granite is still formed in a molten state. Sedimentary granite is when sediment rocks are recycled along with the Earths crust to form granite. It doesn't mean that it is made like sediment rocks, it's made FROM sediment rock. Talk about taking things out of context, jeeez

6 toed Nephilim giants, I thought that I was wierd. LOL!

There are two major source regions for producing molten granite: igneous and sedimentary protoliths (source rocks). These result in I-type granitoids, derived from igneous protoliths and containing moderate amounts of Al2O3 and high amounts of Na2O, and S-type granitoids, derived from sedimentary protoliths and containing high amounts of Al2O3 and relatively low amounts of Na2O.

www.britannica.com...

Here is a very good study update on Sediment rock recycled into Granite or rather S-type Granite.
faculty.uml.edu...

Deny Ignorance people.

edit on 24-10-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOrrTH
I looks like a foot print to me and is possible according to this guy:

"C.David on September 23, 2014 at 11:14 pm said:

…Granite is igneous…..?
In fact Granite is not igneous as was once supposed. Granite comes in two forms. The first is the harder of the two from which most of granite bedrock is made. This type of granite was never under a molten state and is found accross the earth. It contains radio isotopic polonium halo imprints within the granite which have had half lives of less then 90 seconds and all of which are completely round. These polonium halos are found in this granite in every sample no matter where in the world they are found. When melted and recooled, the structure of the rock changes and it becomes another type of mineral and is no longer granite neither contains any characteristics of granite. Therefore in modern science we know that granite was never molten. …The second type of granite is sedimentary granite which comes from the former type of granite but has been pulverized to a finite level several times larger then that of silica or sand. This is where we find footprints of man or animals. It hardens into concrete much the same way sandstone hardens from compressed sand, therebye preserving the footprints.
Although most science and text books still teach that granite is igneous, this was scientifically proven to be incorrect nearly 30 years ago. Published periodicals were challenged, but all lab created chalenges up til recent times have failed to be able to reproduce granite which contain any circular radio polonium halos which are the authenticating indicator of true granite. Information can be review on this subject by viewing work fro Dr. Robert Gentry in his books and periodicals. This information thoroughly explains why we are now finding many imprints in reconstituted compressed sedimentary granite which can never be found in rock which were once molton."

greaterancestors.com...

Who ever this guy is, C.David on September 23, 2014 at 11:14 pm. He is full of Hankey just in time for Christmas.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
I wonder where all the fossils of these Giants are?

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses." ~ Brian Desborough

Quest for Death Valley Giants and the Cover Up

I asked about what happened to the full bodies and the older curator said University of Berkeley had came and taken all the giant skeletons away for study decades ago and this was all that had survived that grab. ...if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say it’s all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”. Source

Well, evidences abound, and this is one. I should say that there could be many more at hand, but when they have been found by Darwinians, they have been ignored, hidden or simply destroyed. Destroyed by those who later on demand such evidence. An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona. You may, or not, have heard that Mr. Samuel Hubbard, discovered remains of giants in a cave in the magnificent Grand Canyon of Arizona."Source

"A cave full of giant skeletons was found by telephone employees near Santa Barbara, California. Unfortunately, the cave entrance was sealed shut before proper excavation could be conducted."

"A giant skeleton on Santa Cruz Island, California, was sent to the National Science Foundation in Washington, D.C., where it was promptly "misplaced". Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

edit on 24-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

.....ah great manother pointless drive by posting by our non-debater! lol

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Thanks for the confirmation...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Thanks for the confirmation...

That you cannot provide evidence nor debate the issue? Yes but we already knew that. I again suggest you start a separate thread to discuss your ideas.....but you always run from that idea too!

Like your post above, it is a copy and paste from another thread; you just copy and paste the same material and refuse to go over the evidence.

Murgatoid's copy and paste fest

Sad, you've been using the same material for over two years and never discuss it......
edit on 25/10/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am perfectly aware of the Illuminati, but Fossils are found all over the World and it would be impossible for them to police every excavation. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am perfectly aware of the Illuminati, but Fossils are found all over the World and it would be impossible for them to police every excavation. ~$heopleNation

It is one of the amusing aspects of the 'Great Giant Hiding Conspiracy', G2HC.

Yes there appears in the CT world view an organization capable of 100% efficiency for hundreds of years, having no name, unlimited power but at the same time can never stop news articles or people publishing books on the subject, nor capable of continual looting of archaeological sites.

Not only that but said organization had instantaneous communications with all nations of world in the 18th and 19th century AND somehow got all the world's scientists to agree to say the same thing - before scientists were even common and almost all were Christians, to hide something that was noted in the Bible.

If there had been giants (and there are human giants) it would have been accepted as perfectly normal in the 19th century as the Bible was still regarded as a book of wisdom and a guideline to what had happened in the ancient world, and it was quite clear there were giants.

The G2HC believer needs a strong reason to explain why there is no evidence; it cannot be that the non human giants didn't existed. So how to explain it? AH it must be because of that evil organization hiding it all, that's it - now make up lots of fake evidence for that.................................lol

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would say it is a really cool natural formation, or carved, not evidence of giants. Granite is an igneous rock. It doesn't form from mud. If it is a footprint of a giant, he would have had to have walked through magma.

Not only is it igneous, it's intrusive, which means it can't form on the surface - it takes tons and tons of pressure to make granite.

Therefore, when this stone was hot and malleable, it was absolutely thousands of feet under the Earth's surface.

Even the largest giant would be hard pressed to put his foot there.

Harte

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah it's just like with the Bigfoot question, no fossils ever found anywhere. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yeah it's just like with the Bigfoot question, no fossils ever found anywhere. ~$heopleNation

Quote from some dead ancient Greek guy:

The less evidence there is for something the more intense the belief.
edit on 25/10/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have seen it, the video and photos, but never had the time so go see it in real life. I have been trying to go there for 3 years now, but no luck. Maybe this year!!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Let me state categorically that any claim that granite is NOT igneous is utter balderdash. Either it is granite, and is igneous, or it is not granite. Period.

Granite is formed by the slow cooling and crystallization of magma beneath the earth's surface. It has a high content of quartz and feldspar.

It is either natural in formation and coincidently resembles a huge human footprint or it is a hoax.
edit on 6-1-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join