It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Yeah, that's how I remember it, too. Freaking creepy topic that plucks deep strings---I too am hoping for hoax!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
What's with Germany's stats?

Deagel.com Germany

Is this what you saw?

If it is -- I'm still trying to discern it myself...

Basically - what I'm seeing is 'a sum of information is being presented with segments of data missing or malformed'. Meaning that this is either encrypted, or it is 'damaged'. I took a copy of it so I can pass it through a few of my decryption algorithms... I'll let you know if it turns anything up...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
from the looks of it we All end up in USSR!
147 mill to 7.1 trill people ??

I'm not seeing the same thing at the site... Wonder if it was changed? Or mis-perceived?

What I am seeing, is a dramatic drop in population in almost every 'western' [democratic] country worldwide - US, Canada, Australia, Most of Europe.

Pretty concerning.

And then Germany... Just gone.

But that I'll get to the bottom of >_>

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Yup; it looks like Angela Merkel was tired of being spied on.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
˚Countries dropping the dollar, intent to starve the dollar(?).
˚Population growth in relation to stable money and jobs as opposed to the US more population less jobs. Lowering population-lower birthrate due to less income for families and no time due to working multiple jobs. That doesn't cover the -78% population change:
˚˚Population while down in the US is still not at the Georgie Guidestones standard. Could be a start(?).

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
what? why? how? Does ISIS win and force sharia law on all survivors? Seems like the NWO might like sharia.
Ebola? Some other virus and only the "baddies" hold the cure, forcing us all to conform to their demands? I have so many nightmares going through my head right now. I'd love to think hoax, but look how sophisticated this website is. Thats a lot of time to do all of that. Whatever it is, they truly believe it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes i wonder what the projection would be for 2035, 45?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you google just the term "Deagel" the top result is this website, beneath it it says "This site may be hacked."

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I just did the SAME thing. Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am curious to see where this leads. I hope it is a hoax. I also wont mention a certain outbreak with a mortality rate very close to the decline forecast for the USA. So far, it has failed to take hold in USA, and I hope they are not related.

After all, there are LOTS of ways to decrease our Pop by 72%...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You guys are joking right?

Some random website off the internet?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The site added an update on the main page:

For those who might be concerned.

The countries forecast has been out there for over a decade. It is updated annually using the latest available information and is provided AS IS. Obviously, at this point, predicts a Western collapse.

This website is not and has never been linked to any government. It is the result of private individuals using their spare time.

Last part interesting, such as and a link to where the RP forums pointed out, post 11, looks suspect within itself.
edit on 22-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
But... why is this site just out now?

I mean someone said they have had info out for years, and I scrolled through twitter and google and most of what I got was from today and on google this thread.

edit on 22-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

Climate Change? lol

What about ole Cayce, if his predictions came true could that put is anywhere near that population wise?

Brainstorming.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805

originally posted by: signalfire
What's with Germany's stats?

Deagel.com Germany

Is this what you saw?

If it is -- I'm still trying to discern it myself...

Basically - what I'm seeing is 'a sum of information is being presented with segments of data missing or malformed'. Meaning that this is either encrypted, or it is 'damaged'. I took a copy of it so I can pass it through a few of my decryption algorithms... I'll let you know if it turns anything up...

Whoa, Jedi no doubt. Fascinating stuff here. Im going to send you a U2U tomorrow, regarding something very similar to that pic.
edit on 22-10-2014 by inbound because: Fat finger

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

edit on 23-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Strange, EDWIN DEAGLE anagram = Dealing Weed.

This is a odd site, but a website it only is.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Part of what I am wondering is how is it possible that this site has been apparently out for 11 years, yet up-to-date there has only been 23 people who have visited the website. ??? Yet, it does say this info was generated 11 months ago on November 16th 2013?

Reading some of the other info about that website it states the website has Facebook Likes: 24 Tweets: 26

To me it would be a bit strange that such a website could be in the public domain for 11 years yet no one noticed it before, or that in the last 11 months there have only been 23 people visiting the site.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

Someone asked through the youtube page how he comes up with such numbers about population projection. No reply so far.

I check the info about Belgium military. It's incomplete and inaccurate.
No mention of any of the NATO facilities present here.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Well, not sure if it has merit to discuss it in this thread, but Zbigniew Brzezinski is, or was supposed to be Obama's top adviser. He boasted in an interview that it was he who created the whole Afghan/Jihadist movement which produced Osama Bin Laden, and Brzezinski claimed it was out of necessity to combat the Russians.

Brzezinski has been a member and a founder of the Board of Directors of the Council of Foreign relations, National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, international adviser to several major U.S./global corporations, and an associate of Henry Kissinger, worked for presidents Reagan, Bush, and Obama in an intelligence capacity among other things.

He also wrote a book in 1998 "The Grand Chess Board".

If you are so inclined, please upload your own german-accented Brzezinski quote and post it as a video response. Here is the infamous Brzezinski quote: "Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multicultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a concensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstances of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

In a speech in 2009, Brzezinski elaborated, "...in early times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control...."

www.youtube.com...

Apparently in the book he "implies" that eventually the U.S. will be the last superpower and will have to concede to a One World Government governed as a corporation through a global corporation.

This kind of goes in hand with other evidence that shows this is part of the plan the "world elites" have for us.

The governments of Europe, the United States, and Japan are unlikely to negotiate a social-democratic pattern of globalization – unless their hands are forced by a popular movement or a catastrophe, such as another Great Depression or ecological disaster

These governments would not accept a "social-democratic pattern of globalization" unless their hands are FORCED by a popular movement (Occupy and Anthropogenic Global Warming movements), another Great Depression (the current GLOBAL economic crisis), or an ecological disaster (Global Warming been blamed on humans)

Democratising Global Governance:

The Challenges of the World Social Forum

by

Francesca Beausang

ABSTRACT

This paper sums up the debate that took place during the two round tables organized by UNESCO within the first World Social Forum in Porto Alegre (25/30 January 2001). It starts with a discussion of national processes, by examining democracy and then governance at the national level. It first states a case for a "joint" governance based on a combination of stakeholder theory, which is derived from corporate governance, and of UNESCO's priorities in the field of governance. As an example, the paper investigates how governance can deviate from democracy in the East Asian model. Subsequently, the global dimension of the debate on democracy and governance is examined, first by identification of the characteristics and agents of democracy in the global setting, and then by allusion to the difficulties of transposing governance to the global level.

www.unesco.org...

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct info.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm new here...check this out. I know there is a difference in the spelling, but here is some info on Maj Edwin A. Deagle

www.sandia.gov...

www.democraticunderground.com...
(MAJ Edwin A. Deagle is listed as a member of the CFR)

www.commondreams.org...
(Here he is connected to the My Lai Massacre)

Is he connected to Deagle.com? I don't know, but he most certainly is a spook

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join