It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chief: 'Very Unlikely' Officer Wilson Charged In Ferguson Shooting...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Police Chief: 'Very Unlikely' Officer Wilson Charged In Ferguson Shooting...

I think most expected this, they have been really going over facts as thorough as possible , but I also think they have been putting as much time as possible to help reduce the reaction that will take place.

(post by Yeahkeepwatchingme removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The riots will start and more people will be hurt. its a shame this county is in this mess and I don't see it getting any better. I feel for the family but I really don't understand what riots and looting accomplish when it comes to a decision that the public is not happy about. Im sure Jesse Jackson and Al will have a field day if the officer is not charged in this case.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rogue7573

They never even riot where it matters. What's the point in smashing up a convenience store (other than saboteurs doing it to make rioters look like crazies)? Why don't they riot where it matters? Riot where the murderers hang out, where they brag about how many citizens they've kept in line.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You're lynching the wrong people. It said federal investigators. Why not go after Holder and Obama, and the FBI agents involved?

You're predicting that he and his family will be lynched, even though he's cleared? You're claiming he broke a law? Please tell the investigators that, they don't seem to be finding anything like it.

And imprison the little children of men who committed no crime?

You're either overstating your case to vent or start a fight, or you're advocating the destruction of the country. Either way, not very useful.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Go after all of them. Why should we continue to excuse this gang because some of them aren't rude? In their eyes all citizens are criminals and their children should be ashamed that they believe their parents are heroes for murdering citizens.

Citizens are tired of them. They may be tools but they're guilty. Guilty of following orders, oppressing their neighbors and ruining lives. Children die at their hands everyday and they go home and pat their's on the asses. How is that fair?

If you ask me, fire them all, the governments and open the fema camps for them.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
" Police Chief: 'Very Unlikely' Officer Wilson Charged In Ferguson Shooting... "

These recent "Leaks" might be a controlled test of reactions.

"They" must know Wilson will be vindicated.

They will measure the outrage and plan accordingly.

They will listen closely to all public statements and counter-statements.

Satan's Hell Fire is ready to explode.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You should 1st try living in a country that has no laws or enforcement before you start spouting nonsense.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course. TPTB know people will rebel against the system so they can institute their next phase of control. The police will be crushed in the coming rebellion, only because they will be used as fall guys.

So remember, when the rebellion comes, the boys in blue and the ones hiding in suits. They are your equally complicit in holding us back.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Maybe some of us are tired of idiot citizens, like those who state such blatant antagonizing racist BS like those in Ferguson, their idiot defenders and the cities of people with a a similar mindset...or maybe a total lack of a mind at all.

I'm at the point now where I don't care what happens in Ferguson. I don't tolerate children throwing temper tantrums very well, and I will not tolerate it from an supposed adult. I hope they burn their own houses to the ground in their faux racist anger. And I won't donate a dime, nor shed a tear for any killed or grievously injured acting out their supposed righteous anger. Screw 'em.
edit on 21-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ya I think they are going to try to make it as manageable as possible and this is part of the reason its taken so long. Release the official statement when the time is right, maybe the first cold rainy day in the near future , they know there will be riots, but limit them as much as possible will be the plan of action.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: catt3

So refusing to bend over for a gang is nonsense? Does this make goosestepping in place conformity?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: catt3

So refusing to bend over for a gang is nonsense? Does this make goosestepping in place conformity?

Yes! Refusing to bend over to a gang of idiots who want to kill some one and their family who has not been proven guilty of any crime whatsoever is total absolute nonsense.

And the only ones I saw marching in step were the supposed protesters right before they started to cause trouble.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK, now I'm past the point where my opinion is that your posts aren't very useful, now I don't even understand them.

If I'm reading your post correctly,

1.) TPTB (You should have been more explicit) are expecting a rebellion.

2.) They will use the rebellion to gain more control.

3.) The police will be used as fall guys in the rebellion and will be crushed. (Who is going to do the crushing, TPTB, or the Rebels?) (Why would TPTB kill the police? I thought they were used by TPTB. Why destroy a good tool? So the Rebels will kill them? And TPTB will stand by and watch as the rebellion will kill hundreds of thousands and people without doing anything?)

Well, do I have an offer for you!!! Today! and today only! I can offer you not one, wait, BUT TWO, yes you heard me, TWO solutions to this terrible cleaning problem. YOU, yes you can eliminate and destroy the grungy, evil plan of TPTB!!!

The first way is DON'T REBEL! That way their plan to gain more control is stopped. And they thought they were so smart. We sure showed them, didn't we.

The second way is DON'T GO AFTER THE COPS! Yes, attacking and killing the police is an important part of their wicked, slimy plan. It's simple! Do everything you can to protect the police, give them tips, buy them lunch now and then. That'll show those evil TPTB boys!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You can cowtail to the cops all you want. They're murderers and extortionists and they're guilty by association. This citizen isn't frightened to speak out against them. People call them out.

By siding with the police you're not only marching in step but you're bending over. You're like a police dog.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I think the point is that its not so black and white...lots of gray...its not burn the whole thing down or do nothing. There are lots of other options in the middle there.

The fact is they rioted on a knee jerk reaction , before they knew a damn thing, now that the real story is slowing coming to light, they dont like what they hear, minds were already made up, wanting somebodies head for this, even if its not the right head...

What you are advocating is the very thing you are upset about, you want them all lynched, even the children, your words...isnt that what your claiming they are doing? They are abusing every person of color they come across , so you want to do the same thing the other way around? 2 wrongs make a right I guess....

Do things need to change with citizen and police interaction? YEP!, does that equal kill em all and let god sort em out? Dont think so, I wont go to their level.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I'm thinking that YKWM cannot understand something like the K.I.S.S principle.

It's to simple and straightforward. And it also doesn't further his/her own agenda. Which from what I can see is to kill somebody...pretty much anybody that doesn't agree with them. Sound eerily familiar. Nazi's Communists, etc, etc.

(post by Yeahkeepwatchingme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: TDawgRex

You can cowtail to the cops all you want. They're murderers and extortionists and they're guilty by association. This citizen isn't frightened to speak out against them. People call them out.

By siding with the police you're not only marching in step but you're bending over. You're like a police dog.

It's cow-tow. Not cowtail...if you're going to spout nonsense while attempting to sound like you know what you are talking about...then get it right.

Most citizens I know support our LEO's. As a matter of fact, they call out the lawless and idiots to the LEOs on a daily if not hourly basis.

I don't side with bad cops at all and encourage people to call them out. But please prove to me that Officer Wilson has been charged, much less found guilty of anything.

I'm looking forward to the riots, which I doubt will happen, much less some supposed revolution ran by incompetent idiots. People are smarter than that. But just in case, they should provide for good entertainment.

(post by Yeahkeepwatchingme removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join