It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just realized why Surveillance, it is for CLEANSING that is coming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why have surveillance of every citizen through internet and phone, and some even physical surveillance with bugs and cameras in people's homes.

It just dawned on me.

IT IS FOR THE CLEANSING THAT ONE DAY WILL COME

One day, when US has economic collapse due to all the money printing and cooking of books, and money spent on foreign policy. The shadow government will start arresting and "dealing with" people who are more active against the government, lemmings won't be touched because they are sheep.

But people like you and me will one day be "dealt with"

I am not saying it will work, when government mass arrests people, it will cause chain reaction with the lemmings and sheep, they will start growing a back bone, so ultimately government will lose.

But will you and I survive to see it.

And don't give me bravado stuff, what are you and your gun gonna do against a swat team that just surrounded your house.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

I think it is more to fleece you for every penny you got. And if you fall behind in payments, they know where to find you.

ETA: The biggest roar was heard back when they first established national data bases. It used to be you could start over as it were with a clean slate by moving to another state.

Alimony, unpaid fines, some bank loan or bankruptcy…

Nowadays, the computers will recall everything you have ever done, from now until somebody destroys them all. But who wants to do that?

We love our gilded cage.
edit on 21-10-2014 by intrptr because: additional and change

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No no no. They are broadcasting your life on a secret tv show that everyone spends all day watching when you aren't around. They have cameras everywhere but you are the only one they are watching and they all know it.

Check out the book 1984. They hid it all there. It's in one of the copies at your local library.
edit on 21-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes
the lemmings and sheep, they will start growing a back bone, so ultimately government will lose.

I was with you right up until this line.

Sorry, but I just don't see the "lemmings and sheep" standing up for anything or anybody; maybe not even themselves. This is why the world is in the shape it is--too much complacency has allowed the predators to place themselves always at our throats.

In other words, it's too late for this slowly boiled frog to suddenly develop the legs to hop to freedom.

edit on 21-10-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think it's a spiritual thing, but then again what isn't a spiritual thing when you think about it, actually what is "spiritual", if you think about that...

Anyway, back to what I was going to say. I think surveillance is a spiritual phenomenon.

I have wondered if "the judgment day" actually isn't a day, but rather it's a term describing a gradual change towards ever more tyranny, and that when the world changes really fast in this regard, it's actually a sign you are making spiritual progress, being initiated, ascending.

I think that the concept of freedom might be associated with many misconceptions or delusions. Not sure what freedom is. But the more I learn about the world the more I think about it.

E Michael Jones said in the book Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control that someone once said "If you want to be free, be moral.", and someone else said "You have as many masters as you have vices.".

Another interesting thing in this context is that Jews are said to be punished seven times as much as Gentiles for the same sins. As far as I understand the term Gnostic, I might be one (although I don't put labels on myself), and key to that is:

A distinguishing feature of Gnosticism is an illusive, symbolic interpretation of reality, including history.

I.e. I try to question commonly accepted definitions of things, and my own definitions of things. And one of those things would be the statement "Jews are punished seven times as much as Gentiles for the same sins.". What does that really mean?

One thing that is very interesting in this context is that the world appears to be evolving from free market capitalism to ever increasing crony capitalism. (and if Marx is right possibly to communism after that)

Surveillance seems very much to be a part of that evolution.

I could write a whole bunch more random thoughts on this but I'll just write a little bit more and then I'll stop.

I think we are evolving into a situation where you are not free to do as you please, but rather you will be free only as long as you are following God's commands, and the government is the intermediary. Another possibility is that it's the opposite. The system is the Antichrist and you will have to stand up to the test that God gives you to show your faith by dying the martyr death. In any case, I think it is very much something to do with spiritual evolution, the surveillance.
edit on 491031Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:49:23 -0500201423pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-21T14:49:23-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Surveillance is to give the impression of omnipresence. If the public feels there is nothing they can do or say that is private, it creates an inward tension and fear, which acts as a control mechanism in tandem with the other control mechanisms already in place.

The shadow government will start arresting and "dealing with" people who are more active against the government, lemmings won't be touched because they are sheep. But people like you and me will one day be "dealt with"

I'm not going to say this can't or won't happen, but it's unnecessary, because CT's are such a minority. We are a marginalized group, and therefore will become even more fringe as we are equated with terrorists, among other things. The whole aim of the system is fear, leading to repression, because it is the most effective form of control. An obedient population that is self policing, and intolerant of those who don't conform.

I am not saying it will work, when government mass arrests people, it will cause chain reaction with the lemmings and sheep, they will start growing a back bone, so ultimately government will lose.

I wouldn't be so sure of this. Nevertheless, there is always a hope that the people will one day rise up against their oppressors.

edit on 10/21/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes
the lemmings and sheep, they will start growing a back bone, so ultimately government will lose.

I was with you right up until this line.

Sorry, but I just don't see the "lemmings and sheep" standing up for anything or anybody; maybe not even themselves. This is why the world is in the shape it is--too much complacency has allowed the predators to place themselves always at our throats.

In other words, it's too late for this slowly boiled frog to suddenly develop the legs to hop to freedom.

Right. Sheep will always be sheep. It is those who have not been sheep, who already have backbones, who will do something when they can take no more. Most wild animals won't attack until you p*ss them off or make them fear for their lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
I think it's a spiritual thing, but then again what isn't a spiritual thing when you think about it, actually what is "spiritual", if you think about that...

Anyway, back to what I was going to say. I think surveillance is a spiritual phenomenon.

I have wondered if "the judgment day" actually isn't a day, but rather it's a term describing a gradual change towards ever more tyranny, and that when the world changes really fast in this regard, it's actually a sign you are making spiritual progress, being initiated, ascending.

I think that the concept of freedom might be associated with many misconceptions or delusions. Not sure what freedom is. But the more I learn about the world the more I think about it.

E Michael Jones said in the book Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control that someone once said "If you want to be free, be moral.", and someone else said "You have as many masters as you have vices.".

Another interesting thing in this context is that Jews are said to be punished seven times as much as Gentiles for the same sins. As far as I understand the term Gnostic, I might be one (although I don't put labels on myself), and key to that is:

A distinguishing feature of Gnosticism is an illusive, symbolic interpretation of reality, including history.

I.e. I try to question commonly accepted definitions of things, and my own definitions of things. And one of those things would be the statement "Jews are punished seven times as much as Gentiles for the same sins.". What does that really mean?

One thing that is very interesting in this context is that the world appears to be evolving from free market capitalism to ever increasing crony capitalism. (and if Marx is right possibly to communism after that)

Surveillance seems very much to be a part of that evolution.

I could write a whole bunch more random thoughts on this but I'll just write a little bit more and then I'll stop.

I think we are evolving into a situation where you are not free to do as you please, but rather you will be free only as long as you are following God's commands, and the government is the intermediary. Another possibility is that it's the opposite. The system is the Antichrist and you will have to stand up to the test that God gives you to show your faith by dying the martyr death. In any case, I think it is very much something to do with spiritual evolution, the surveillance.

Gnosticism just means "knowing", but is sometimes confused with mysticism, which it certainly is NOT.

The Kingdom of God is within you.

That is Gnosticism at its core.

The Gospel of Thomas is a good place to start. The Roman Catholics wanted that and the book of Enoch removed for their own diabolical ends.

Read those two books and you'll have a much better idea of who Our Lord and Saviour truly IS.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GnosticWay

The irony about most people who claim to be gnostics, or claim to know what gnosticism is, is that they don't seem to apply the basic philosophy of gnosticism on that knowledge and those definitions.
edit on 261031Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:26:59 -0500201459pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-21T23:26:59-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Were discussing second string technology for corporations here check the US patents office they can already get your thoughts in real time in fact steal all your memory the mind has no firewall.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yeah: DOOOOOOOOOM!

Got my hands in my pants and hope for some seriously brutal #....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Interestingly, there is no "spiritual" forum in ATS.

Can you believe that? There are no spiritual forums whatsoever. "Philosophy and Metaphysics" seems way more structured, clinical and laboratory-oriented approach, compared to actual spirituality. I mean, you can use left or right side of the brain to discuss philosophy, but the spirit is something else.

I just find it a bit odd, and perhaps even alarming, for the very reason that you mention - everything is 'spiritual' in essence, so there should definitely be a spiritual forum to discuss everything from that perspective. Now it feels like you are forced into the more clumsy and rigid forms of handling things, and you may even be punished for bringing up 'spirituality', where certain elements feel it doesn't belong.

When, in reality, as you point out, it belongs everywhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
nice little topic here..

When, in reality, as you point out, it belongs everywhere.

i liked what you said about that "laboratory approach"
oh.. you know when they "invent" God
they're gonna try & sell it to you (us)
for only $6.66 down & a lifetime of easy repayments

..i guess that means gnostic doesn't believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of mankind?
and the only way to God is ~through~ Jesus Christ?
(like the bible claims)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'd be interested in hearing your personal definition of mysticism then if you don't think Gnosticism qualifies.

A modern definition from Wikipedia:

"In modern times, "mysticism" has acquired a limited definition, but a broad application, as meaning the aim at the "union with the Absolute, the Infinite, or God"."

That is precisely the aim of Gnosticism as far as I know.

The irony about most people who claim to be gnostics, or claim to know what gnosticism is, is that they don't seem to apply the basic philosophy of gnosticism on that knowledge and those definitions.

Could you elaborate?
edit on 22-10-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

another man who has figured out the game.

how are authorities going to be able to track you if you aren't being constantly video taped every 150 feet? (on average)

ATMs, CCTVs, red light cameras, speed cameras, dash cameras, drones, you name it, and your face has been seen atleast once.

You can't go into any city bigger than 1500 people nowadays without any of those things. Go and try it. During your normal daily business, count how many cameras you see. Those are all capable of being used to track your movement from place to place.

Ask the UK how that turned out for them.

But when the time comes, there will be methods of defeating facial recognition software and cameras.

The powers that be want you convinced that they are everywhere, anytime, when in fact, it's a big sham.

4 million in the armed services. Let's say an additional 2 million who work for the government and carry a gun

There's over a 100 million firearm owners in the US. How in the hell can 6 million stop 10 times their number without resorting to bombs and tanks? At which point, any sort of support they had will go out the window.

No, they've known for a while now that they're going to go down, and go down hard. All this # you see now?

Damage control as the rats flee the ship.

But we know who the rats are and there isn't a spot on Earth they can hide
edit on 22-10-2014 by mrpotatoe27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Could you elaborate?
Gnosticism is about seeking deeper meanings, underlying meanings, hidden meanings. It's about viewing the apparent world as false and illusive and realizing that the truth is something else, beyond the apparent, and therefore having an approach to the apparent that is based on this view, approaching it as symbolic. This applies to definitions of words. "Newspeak" in Orwell's 1984 is one manifestation of this philosophy. Sufism and Platonism are similar. Yet most people that call themselves Gnostic don't seem to see this in the definition of Gnosticism itself and what they define themselves as. They are quite literal in their understanding and unsuspecting, when that is what Gnosticism is about not being.
edit on 491031Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:49:05 -0500201405pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-22T13:49:05-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

Hmmm, I see.

I'm far from an expert in Gnosticism, but from what I have learned it is simply another esoteric tradition that is quite similar to most other esoteric traditions, they all seem to have the same core teachings. Perhaps the idea of an evil Demiurge is quite original, never heard about it in Eastern religions but Plato did believe in it I think.

I think that maybe taking this view of Gnosticism, and applying that 'illusionary skepticism' to exactly everything might be misguided. But like I said, I'm no expert. But I'm sure of one thing, that Gnosticism itself is a valid path to illumination or whatever you want to call it, truth is, there is no need to follow a specific doctrine in my experience, Christian mysticism, Buddhism or Taoism will all do. They all lead to the same place and I think that Gnosticism would be included in that list, even if people throughout history have held erroneous(or correct perhaps) beliefs about it.

If the person is not ready it doesn't matter what doctrine they follow, they will not be incarnating in any of the Heavens no matter how much they profess their faith in Jesus. Perhaps Amitabha could help them get a place in Sukhāvatī though, perhaps Jesus is Amitabha and that's what all the Kingdom talk is about, his personal "Buddha-field". But I digress.

Just wanted to say that I think Gnosticism can be a valid tradition, though you probably know more about it than me, so do correct me if I'm being ignorant.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Could you elaborate?
Gnosticism is about seeking deeper meanings, underlying meanings, hidden meanings. It's about viewing the apparent world as false and illusive and realizing that the truth is something else, beyond the apparent, and therefore having an approach to the apparent that is based on this view, approaching it as symbolic. This applies to definitions of words. "Newspeak" in Orwell's 1984 is one manifestation of this philosophy. Sufism and Platonism are similar. Yet most people that call themselves Gnostic don't seem to see this in the definition of Gnosticism itself and what they define themselves as. They are quite literal in their understanding and unsuspecting, when that is what Gnosticism is about not being.

Gnosticism is also about preserving the original knowledge of in this case, holy scriptures, when society chooses to instead believe the edited and watered down version. The Bible is actually much more" Gnostic than not. The book of John is Gnostic in its entirety.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

i'm curious about something here...

…5Furthermore, men are afraid of a high place and of terrors on the road; the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags himself along, and the caperberry is ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home while mourners go about in the street.
6Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed;
7then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.…

..is the bible NOT gnostic enough for ya?

The Bible is actually much more" Gnostic than not.

???
(does the gnostic tradition have DIFFERENT interpretations of those things?)

..it comes back to what i first asked about Jesus Christ & why those books are considered 'apocrypha'

as a person who seeks truth, if you can somehow debunk the bible, i'd like to hear it

this is not so off-topic, as the OP entails coming judgement
edit on 22-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: /shrugs

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

i'm curious about something here...

…5Furthermore, men are afraid of a high place and of terrors on the road; the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags himself along, and the caperberry is ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home while mourners go about in the street.
6Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed;
7then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.…

..is the bible NOT gnostic enough for ya?

The Bible is actually much more" Gnostic than not.

???
(does the gnostic tradition have DIFFERENT interpretations of those things?)

..it comes back to what i first asked about Jesus Christ & why those books are considered 'apocrypha'

as a person who seeks truth, if you can somehow debunk the bible, i'd like to hear it

this is not so off-topic, as the OP entails coming judgement

Please recall which demonic institution told people some of those books were in fact" apocryphal" . The Roman Catholic church. Thomas was an apostle too. Origen the father of theology, Iraneaus, Turtullian all considered Enoch, Thomas, Barnabas and several others authoritative works.

17 entire books have gone inexplicably missing from the" approved" Roman Catholic bible over the years as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join