It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Congress has Power over Demonic Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
They obey daylight savings time!

So, this whole witching hour thing has always kind of annoyed me, because 95% of the time if I wake up and it is still dark out, it is within 10 minutes +/- of 3am. I don't know if back in my childhood at some point I heard some reference to this and so subconsciously I awake at this hour naturally, or this is just a common hour for people who are mentally active to wake up and thus, like all other myths, we tried to explain it away with superstition or if 7000 years ago we sat down with the spirits of the dark carnival and agreed to receive visitors at 3 am should they come calling. Whatever the reason, it is annoying. My bed is warm, I've been exiled downstairs to my girlfriend's office so I don't keep her up with my annoying clickings, and this little space heater I'm huddled by is just not doing the trick. Oh well, I guess I'll find something to read.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I do that regularly. I wake up in the wee hours and get up and do something for an hour or two. Then I go back to sleep for another hour or two.
The old timers call it the "second sleep." This is the time dreams are most vivid.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

On average, I wake up 15 times a night, which I guess is unusual. Once I did a five session polyphasic sleep cycle and it was amazing, I slept something like 3 hours a day and felt awesome all the time. Unfortunately, real life doesn't accommodate that kind of lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

On average, I wake up 15 times a night, which I guess is unusual. Once I did a five session polyphasic sleep cycle and it was amazing, I slept something like 3 hours a day and felt awesome all the time. Unfortunately, real life doesn't accommodate that kind of lifestyle.

I get by just fine on about 5 or six hours a day. I cannot sleep for a straight 8 hours plus a night like many other people. Sometimes I go for days straight with just catnaps. I even skip a day here and there.
If I'm sleepy, I sleep. If I'm hungry I eat. The benefits of a mid day nap are highly under rated.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I'm a napper. I don't do it everyday, but generally between 4-7pm I'l hit a slump at some point, and if I have free time, I'll probably nap. My sleep time varies wildly. It can be as little as 3-5 hours, but probably 6-8 most days, sometimes more. My problem is my mind is a vigilante which has hijacked this entire experience for me. There are times I'm exhausted and my brain just will not click off. It is almost like dealing with a terrorist organization. You shut down one line of narrative and three more pop up to take its place. Eventually, you just give into their demands until they wear themselves out.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
If you haven't tried melatonin you may want to check it out. Take a hefty dose a couple of hours before sleep time.
It doesn't have any narcotic effect. It is actually good for you. Powerful antioxidant.
I've never noticed any sort of hangover.
If you are a regular drinker, you should be aware that alcohol reduces GABA levels.
Google it.
This will disrupt sleep cycles.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time.
Maybe because it's already Hell?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was studying sleep patterns. Seems like many people in Europe went to sleep early and woke up around one or two o'clock or so in the morning and went visiting others at that time for a couple of hours. The exact time is not really known, it may have been three in some areas. After visiting they returned home and slept to daylight. This happened more in the Winter time as the nights were longer.

So is this practice the reason for the three o'clock being considered evil? Did these people make a lot of noise when going home and woke others up that did not do this? Did the church consider this very old practice pagan and condemn it? There are still people who break their sleep like this, some people work better with this kind of system, they can't sleep straight through the long nights.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time.
Maybe because it's already Hell?

Arizona is one of the few places on this planet that can claim more miserable summers than Texas.
Good weather for sand and cactii. There are some pretty rocks you have to admit. Big ones.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yeah, there are some pretty rocks.
I was just joking.

Daylight savings time is hell. The worst is having to get kids adjusted to it. Fall isn't so bad but spring is horrible. "Why do we have to go to bed when the sun is up?" Then they work themselves up and dont sleep right for a few days which in turn means you don't sleep right for a few days...it doesn't save energy, farmers don't need it anymore, but every time it has been brought up in Congress to get rid of it, it never passes...conspiracy?
Maybe Congress is in League with the Mole People or the Order of Vampires?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If you haven't tried melatonin you may want to check it out. Take a hefty dose a couple of hours before sleep time.
It doesn't have any narcotic effect. It is actually good for you. Powerful antioxidant.
I've never noticed any sort of hangover.
If you are a regular drinker, you should be aware that alcohol reduces GABA levels.
Google it.
This will disrupt sleep cycles.

Melatonin is great for some people. It causes me to have dreams so lucid, I wake up tired and wondering what happened to the hundred bucks I had in my dream...or even worse, causes the Inception effect. Dreams within dreams within dreams.

I try to get by with a little benadryl when I can't fall asleep. I wake up groggy, but it wears off fast. It's what causes drowsiness with Tylenol p.m. without the acetaminophen that will kill your liver. I'll kill mine the old fashioned way.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I've done melatonin before, or maybe melatonin did me. I can't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. Benadril has the opposite effect on me until I crash of exhaustion, and I don't trust other sleep aids, so I'm sort of stuck. I don't really have much issue anymore. Meditation has helped me gain quite a bit of control over my interior world, so it is way better than it ever used to be.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I loved the weather in Dallas and Los Angeles. I'll take 112F at 8% humidity over 80F at 90% humidity any day.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In the Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follet claims that the monks used to have midnight services and then return to sleep. I think I must have been a monk in one of my previous lives. That cloistered community style life of quiet reflection, simplicity and study sounds like paradise to me. If only we could have that without all the belief systems...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Vatican controls the U.S and the Banking ! Wake up guys! It's just a system to control us while they work on theyre money pogram a reply to: Nechash

join