It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Escape For You

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Last weekend while doing some wildlife research I had the privilege of walking through one of the most beautiful Autumn forests I have ever been in. The moss was dry and so soft that when I sat down to do paper work I would sink a good six inches. There was not an insect in sight. The black capped and boreal chickadees came along to check me out. The grey jays made their usual rainbow of sounds. At the edge of the mossy spruce forests the tamarack trees had already turned an amazing fire orange. I took a few snaps with my phone to share with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very beautiful. Not many things compare with Autumn in the forest.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder
Great pics! Was there some Ents?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath
Nope - just me and miles and miles of quite wild. If there were I would have definetly taken pics for you!
edit on 19-10-2014 by CraftBuilder because: I smell really, really,good!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Absolutely beautiful. A wonderland.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Lovely! Surely there must be ents somewhere in there, you just didn't look hard enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very nice, me and the missus did some rock hoping today. The leaves are no just starting to change here in our part of the state. But its still nice to get out.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning. Looks like something out of a dream. It brings out a sense of childhood wonder in me and makes me miss living in the country

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm sure if my camera's batteries were dead they would have turned up in droves and had a pow wow with me.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

LOL That's true!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
How blessed are you to have such places at your footsteps. Nice to capture the memories. I can almost smell and feel it, thanks for the thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not trying to steel your thunder Craftbuilder.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ummm, I will say what no one else has had the courage too....

Please get a better phone, the grain in these pictures hurts my eyes, and I cannot get the feeling at all of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Great pictures. Looks exactly like the miles of forest surrounding my home. A long walk in the woods can clear up even the most negative thoughts.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Ummm, I will say what no one else has had the courage too....

Please get a better phone, the grain in these pictures hurts my eyes, and I cannot get the feeling at all of it.

Ummm, I will say what no one else has had the courage *to...

The picture quality looks pretty decent on my phone when I zoom on the thumbnails, so maybe you need the better phone or some glasses.

Someone tries to post something positive and someone like yourself has to nitpick at such minor details.

👎

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nice. A walk in the woods, online. Thanks for the moment of zen.

new topics

top topics

join