It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Football Field Sized Black Triangles witnessed by 10 people in West Virginia on 12th October 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cant see it posted as yet.

3 "Football field" sized black triangles and one small "Object" spotted by 10 witnesses in West Virginia, according to a Mufon report.

I think we can pretty much agree that these "Aircraft/lifting platforms/machines" actually exist and are probably 100% built by humans using human (or otherwise) technology.

Just the high number of witness accounts on ATS, have established that, something is flying around unhindered and unidentified, and it is us.

It is about time the respective authorities just admitted, yes we have the tech, yey for us humans.

www....(nolink)/three-football-field-sized-ufos-reported-low-multiple-west-virginia-witnesses/30649

edit on 18-10-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here's a couple links (report and copy), but no added info (or pics- sorry peeps)
Mufon
Ufostalker

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i checked, theres no mufon report for this, no pictures, and it references mufon. i need moar..

how do 10 people not have a phone to get a pic? thats the weirdest part..

edit: ok mufon link check , google didnt have it at all, thanks

edit on 18-10-2014 by nrd101 because: link

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think the report of a small, red object following in-tow is very interesting, considering it was reported during the Belgium flap (and other cases) that these craft can launch a small red orb that seems to scout around like some kind of drone or probe.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
UFOs are either humongous / the size of a foot ball field, or else there is a camera somewhere among the witnesses.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Interesting that 10 people saw it but no one was able to snap a picture of it. Maybe there is someone else out there that will hear about this report, someone who got a picture.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Cant see it posted as yet.

3 "Football field" sized black triangles and one small "Object" spotted by 10 witnesses in West Virginia, according to a Mufon report.

I think we can pretty much agree that these "Aircraft/lifting platforms/machines" actually exist and are probably 100% built by humans using human (or otherwise) technology.

Just the high number of witness accounts on ATS, have established that, something is flying around unhindered and unidentified, and it is us.

It is about time the respective authorities just admitted, yes we have the tech, yey for us humans.

www....(nolink)/three-football-field-sized-ufos-reported-low-multiple-west-virginia-witnesses/30649

when was it decided that these triangle flying machines are made by humans. I'm not saying they are not, I'm just wondering . I woud prob poo my pants if I saw one, but wish I could.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

These aren't man made I can tell you that.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is 3 at once more than usual...? Or have there been similar reports of that qty? To me that's a small invasion .

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Search and read about the Tr-3B Astra. From what i read about it, It has been created through black budget, and been around since the early ninties. I have never witnessed one in my life here in canada.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thank you Lockheed Martin. We love your work!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There was recently a new member (probably a nutjob) on Bladeforums, who made some bold statements regarding the TR3B, but hey, I tought I would share it anyway

Some of his quotes :

[snipped]

***Mod Note*** Source link checked but removed due to membership requirement. Rules for posting from other forums below. Please review:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

AboveTopSecret Terms and Conditions

edit on 10/21/14 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: forum quote removed

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

can't see anything at the link because you have to be a member.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Always pump the source for information that you can verify independently.
You could have an exclusive.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

can't see anything at the link because you have to be a member.

Didn't now that... sorry

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

it's alright, just letting you and others know .

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Sorry but that's all BS.

An E7 in the Marine Corps is a Gunnery Sergeant and it's extremely unlikely to have an E7 still out in the field.

Marine snipers don't perform "black ops" like Hollywood would have you believe. Marine snipers are deployed in support of FMF (Fleet Marine Forces) and do not go out on secret squirrel missions like the craptastic movie "Sniper" depicts.

20 year career and he's only an E7? Hmmm.

Anyone in the military that actually has any connection to covert operations would not talk about it. Not on any public forum and not to anyone outside the community. He certainly wouldn't nonchalantly spill his guts about classified military aircraft. His line about "PM me for details and inner workings" would be considered sharing details about classified equipment and would be TREASON. The guy on bladeforums is completely full of crap.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Frankly you sound too certain of that last bit. I'm not disagreeing entirely, but its certainly in the realm of possibility.

Double discreditation without evidence is just bias.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Frankly you sound too certain of that last bit. I'm not disagreeing entirely, but its certainly in the realm of possibility.

Double discreditation without evidence is just bias.

My confidence comes from having knowledge of how the military operates. Having known many snipers and verified secret squirrel types, the way he talks about his equipment outs him as a fake, as well. If he was truly an E7 with that much combat experience, he wouldn't be in the field AND he'd be making more than enough money to afford whatever knife he wanted to carry. Nothing in his story adds up and it has all the markings of a typical fake sniper/special ops douche.

It's not in the realm of possibility, period. Besides the fact that a Marine Corps E7 with Scout/Sniper training isn't deployed for those sorts of missions, nobody involved with said missions would give enough details in a public forum to identify themselves. He has given more than enough information to narrow down who he is. He would be immediately facing a court martial for sharing classified information.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I agree with you, he would not be out there flogging his credentials. Any black ops is expendable, and liable to be left in the jungle "accidentally".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join