It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can't Have It Your Way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think part of the problem is in defining what a particular "thing" or "group" is.

My research shows that the New World Order is not a group, that such an assumption is false. The term New World Order originated in philosophy, and it is therefore a philosophical idea, which means many groups (even conflicting ones) can hold to the same ideal.

Nazism is a political group. That would tell me one could be Nazi and hold philosophical ideals that equate to a New World Order without necessarily conflicting.

The United Nations is neither a political group, nor a philosophical idea. The United Nations is a government institution - a vehicle for political parties and philosophical ideas.

The Illuminati, it seems to me, is a secret society motivated by philosophical ideas. Freemasonry is similar in that it too is a secret society motivated by philosophical ideas.

One who holds the philosophical ideas of a New World Order could use any of these or neither of them. They could join all of them or none of them. However, one who holds a philosophical idea usually uses every tool at their disposal in order to live by that philosophy and promote it, even when various "tools" seem to conflict with the desired outcome.

Take anarcho-primitivists for example. They are often accused of using technology to promote their philosophy and are thereby called hypocrites, but it works. It is seemingly counterproductive and in direct opposition, but it has increased the numbers of people who hold to that philosophy. John Zerzan would be a good example... He has published books on anarcho-primitivism, which means he has used technology. Does that mean he doesn't really believe in anarcho-primitivism? I don't think so. I think he just uses the tools around him to get to where he wants to be.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HillbillyHippie1

You broke these groups and orgs down very concisely, as well as what the NWO is in comparison, thank you for helping to illustrate my point. There are far too many factors to view the "NWO" in a black-and-white, us-vs-them fashion, unless you just simply decide you are for or against it yourself. It's impossible to claim that any particular party or org is "behind it all."

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can we just start over??

So tired of
-NWO
-Illuminati
-The Elite a-holes
-Obama and all his "buddies"
-Ebola
-JayZ and Beyonce
-Kanye dumbass and his ego
-Free Masons
-the corrupt Government
-damn pyramids
-symbolism everywhere
-open boarders
-income tax
- horrible healthcare
-martial law
- aggressive police
-FEMA camps
-Tainted vaccines
-Bill Gates
-Ted Turner
-reduce the population

What did I miss?
Makes my head spin
Just wish there was more peace, so much evil and greed
Sad its getting so bad, or maybe its always been this way, just now they don't care if its out in the open.

edit on 18-10-2014 by Sophie111609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sophie111609

I hear ya - yes, it's always been here. Before rappers were immediately all initiated into "the Illuminati,"
there were rock bands. Before there were pyramids in every ad, they were - and still are - on architectural decor.
Haven't seen a dollar bill thread in a while, btw - and whew.
It's like i said - interwebs access makes everything look bigger than it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

You are right
Guess I never paid much attention because I was asleep and thought everything was just "super great" when it was far from it.

Like I'm watching a movie on FX right now and I can't get over the symbolism and darkness of one commercial after another.

Guess that's just the way it is now

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

In the same way that people around my age, give or take 10 years, are in now in advertising and putting the Clash in car commercials, they also red Robert Anton WIlsons books, watched the X-Files, and probably have accounts right here at ATS to keep their finger on the pulse of the consumer. I'm surprised there isn't MORE.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Very true
I think there's a lot more now, in plain sight so to speak.
I'm not "buying" into it....used to.....things have changed since I have gotten a lot older and a bit wiser.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Good, I wish more people would remember the words of the immortal Flava Flav who said,
"Don't believe the hype."

I remember the words of Brigitte Nielsen on Flavor of Love,
"I am too old and too drunk for this $#!+."

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I remember him!!! Yep I feel really old, but good simple advice.
Its hard to not get a little caught up in all the BS because many people care about this world and all that live here.

I just try to take it day by day and try to remember what is said or should I say "reported" isn't what it really means most of the time.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

But Jesus called himself the morning star? He seemed to be the last one.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Morning Star is a status title. The angels were all known as the Morning Stars, but when the 1/3rd fell, the title of Morning Star was extented to include the Church.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Actually the Morning Star is Venus, or Lucifer, the Light Bringer. As in, transLUCENT, etc. For those of us who actually look up every now and then, or know anything about actual etymology, it's pretty obvious, no offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join