It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: It is NOT REAL. At least not like you think. At least Jim Stone thinks so

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
Thanks for the post OP

The Red Cross again hu? I remember researching more
into The Red Cross back in the 80's when a talk show host on
KABC in L.A. whose name was Michael Jackson and a very
popular talk show host THE MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW and one
of the primary affiliates in Los Angeles, had a guest on who talked
about The Red Cross hiring one of the smartest Biologist in the world
to prove that The Red Cross Polio vaccinations in Africa WAS NOT
spreading the AIDS virus, and after a great deal of research funded and
financed by The Red Cross his ultimate conclusion was that in fact
whether wittingly or unwittingly The Red Cross had spread The AIDS virus
in Africa, and now the entire continent seems to majorly infected.

My research showed that the story was true, in so far, as the biologist's
remarks on the program as to who he was, who he was hired by, and for what
reason and what his conclusion was.

Rerbel 5

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
He goes on to end with this explanation:

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination - then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

Excellent point, and one I have brought up with friends
adding it makes absolutely no sense, but then again
they'll have people in HAZMATS suites waiting for a plane
to land because several people on board had the sniffles,
and hadn't even been to Africa.

Wouldn't logically the first thing we would do as a country
is refuse flights into or out of the infected areas?

Not even mentioning (well, I am mentioning it) that
we've waited until NOW to try and control the outbreak
in Africa?

It seems the television media really wants to panic
people as well as giving air time to these morons
who go on planes and busses and announce they have
Ebola.

Now, it's starting to make sense.

Thanks for your response, I completely agree.

Rebel 5

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination - then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

in Africa?

Ebola.

Rebel 5

EVERY SINGLE TIME there has been an outbreak in Africa the Red Cross and the CDC have been either on the ground to help or available for input. You can't have it both ways. If it is not our job to police the World, then it is not our job to go to every Country that is having a disease outbreak. Pick your side and stick to it please as to whether it is our job to take care of every single person on Earth...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: thesmokingman

Interesting article, I love conspiracy and am a sucker for them, so I will have to say that it could be "some truth behind that article".

But I will say that when the DOD is specifically testing one of the vaccines right now to be use on DOD personnel working in ebola infected countries like Liberia and 3000 troops has been deployed to work in Liberia, that is the only country right now that we know is having US troops.

I also want to point out that I am not saying that Ebola does not exist at all....and the vaccines may very well be to keep the troops from any fear of contracting it, I just dont know that it is the contagious monster they are leading us to believe. Interestingly, I did a google search for ebola pictures, and there are not very many. The ones they do show, are consistent with necrosis, which is said to be a result of ebola, I just honestly expected a lot more especially with all of the recent deaths. The ones I have seen on the MSM have not looked like the ones I googled. Kinda weird.

this whole Ebola outbreak reminds me of the cryptic speech given by Janet Napolitano last year when she resigned,was she talking about Ebola?

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and “serious” cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way.
So prepare, and bring “a large bottle of Advil,” Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning.

link
edit on 16-10-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: rebelv

in Africa?

Ebola.

Rebel 5

EVERY SINGLE TIME there has been an outbreak in Africa the Red Cross and the CDC have been either on the ground to help or available for input. You can't have it both ways. If it is not our job to police the World, then it is not our job to go to every Country that is having a disease outbreak. Pick your side and stick to it please as to whether it is our job to take care of every single person on Earth...

I do not agree that its our responsibility to police the world, and
I also do not agree that it is our responsibility to take care of every
single person in the world.

So, I think we agree.

Rebel 5
edit on 16-10-2014 by rebelv because: More precise response

edit on 16-10-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, but every conspiracy has to have at least enough truth to it to con you into believing the rest.

It goes like this:

God is Love. Love is Blind. Ray Charles is Blind ... OMG! Ray Charles is GOD!!!

Such is the chain of thought that starts every good conspiracy.

In the first recorded outbreak in the Congo, there was a small missionary hospital staffed with Flemish nuns. It was back in the day when they disinfected and reused their syringes. Guess what? Every woman who received vitamin injections in the obstetrics clinic died ... not because they intentionally injected anything into them to make them sick, but because early on someone came in who was infected with Ebola and their disinfectant was insufficient to kill the virus in the syringe.

So, it wasn't the vitamins, and it wasn't the nuns trying to kill anyone. They meant to help. In fact, I think at least one of them wound up dying because she gave herself a shot with a contaminated syringe. But no one was involved in any shadowy attempts to kill the icky brown people.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This propaganda is used to control

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wonder if the following is true. Here's an interview with the creator of the Ebola test.

The Ebola test: let the test’s inventor speak

Last week, when a man was admitted to a hospital in Dallas, the CDC held a press conference. CDC Director Tom Frieden stated that this patient had been diagnosed with Ebola—with a test that is “highly accurate. It’s a PCR test of blood.” (see the 2m06s mark in the video of the press conference.)

This is, indeed, the test of choice for Ebola.

However, as I’ve written, the PCR test has problems. It is open to errors. One of those errors occurs right at the beginning of the procedure:

Is the sample taken from the patient actually a virus or a piece of a virus? Or is it just an irrelevant piece of debris?

Another problem is inherent in the method of the PCR itself. The test is based on the amplification of a tiny, tiny speck of genetic material taken from a patient—blowing it up millions of times until it can be observed and analyzed.

Researchers who employ the test claim that, as a result of the procedure, they can also infer the quantity of virus that is present in the patient.

This is crucial, because unless a patient has millions and millions of Ebola virus in his body, there is absolutely no reason to think he is sick or will become sick.

So the question is: can the PCR test allow researchers and doctors to say how much virus is in a patient’s body?

Ebola: The US diagnostic test is utterly unreliable

The US diagnostic test for Ebola is utterly unreliable.

Using the test to claim a patient has Ebola or doesn’t have Ebola is scientific fraud.

Therefore, any pronouncements made by the Centers for Disease Control, where all the US testing is done, are worthless.

The PCR is completely unreliable for a disease diagnosis. Why? Two reasons. First, technicians start with a tiny, tiny sample of genetic material from the patient. This sample may or may not be part of a virus. Mistakes can be made. Obviously, the techs want the sample to be viral in nature; otherwise, the diagnostic test will be complete bust.

But more importantly, the whole rationale for PCR is wrongheaded. Doctors and researchers only find a miniscule bit of hopefully relevant material in the patient to begin with. The PCR amplifies that bit so it can be observed.

But to consider the possibility that a virus is causing a disease in a patient, there must be huge numbers of that virus working actively in his body.

The PCR never establishes that.

Finding a tiny trace of viral material in a patient says absolutely nothing about whether he is ill, has been ill, or will become ill.

If Kent Brantley and Nancy Writebol, the two Americans who are now back in the US, were merely tested with the PCR to establish a diagnosis of Ebola, no one has any idea whether they have Ebola.

I have no way right now of verifying this info btw..

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman Here is something that might interest you. This is proof Ebola is a hoax.Well only one proof. if you google: Sierra Leone, Africa and the Diamond strike you will see more articles on Ebola being a Hoax. Look they found oil in Nigeria, and today on the news they said that Nigeria is completely free of Ebola. Now they can go and steal that oil, like they did Iraq, and what they are doing to Ukraine. Did you know that VP Biden's son was to be CEO of a company in Ukraine so they can take over Ukraine's resources? Also look at the genocide in Israel in Gaza there are resources that can make a person rich. That is why they want to get rid of the palestine's. Oh look at Syria Obama was to suppose to go after ISIS yet when the war planes first got there they went and blew up the refineries so no one can get the oil. CNN put out a training video of ISIS they found on-line it was for recruiting and guess what was on the tents in the background it was U.S. Proof that the United States backs ISIS. Now in Sierra Leone the diamond strikers are on strike the people who run the mines wanted to get rid of them so they can bring more slave workers in to work the mines, at first the Red Cross was giving vaccines to the worker they figured out that people were dying from the vaccines, they chased them out. Now Obama had to send in the 3,000 troops to force vaccinations on them. Also Check out justinwoolee's youtube channel he made a video and pretty much proved that guy who died from Ebola in Texas was a crisis actor. You would have to watch it pretty interesting he did a good job of it. If you notice that one video with that African laying on the ground acting like he was dying and the girl sitting next to him. he had lime green on. And what kind of hospital was that? It was a run down shack and it had a sign saying hospital. There was big X on the building so the actors could know where to act at. He even got a picture of that guy who died sitting at a table with a paper with a number on it. And everyone of them were actors they had some kind of lime green either there shirt or a tie, everyone had glasses and were drinking lime green drinks. The lime green was to tell that they were actors in their play. Let me know if you can not find the video I will send it your way. Here is that Facebook page that person from Africa wrote.

The second link is Justinwoolee's video on busting the crisis actors he did a great job on this video which proves it. Why am I telling you this? Because I do not know how to get all this out. The US Government is spying on us all on-line if it gets out that this is a hoax maybe they will stop spreading these lies, and I hope it will save some lives in Africa.

There is one more I can show you about someone getting caught by a mob poisoning the drinking water in Africa. He was confronted and said he was paid to do it, and that he was not the only one they are poisoning other cities. He was putting formaldehyde in the drinking water the symptoms of it is like Ebola.

www.facebook.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-10-2014 by amber1960 because: (no reason given)

www.liberianobserver.com...
edit on 20-10-2014 by amber1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Liberia is free now from Ebola epidemic , but what with Nigeria .
Just in Lagos living around 21 million – its even more than in all
states where Ebola was before . But what professionals say about
new outbreak in Nigeria ? I've found this post
ask.naij.com...#
and from that time cant stop thinking about it . What are your
assumptions ppl? Where will be next outbreak ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Africa since Biblical times has been a source of cheap labor, slavery, and every other kind of evil and mistreatment of people you can think of.

People like to forget that Africa is a continent. Egypt is in Africa, yet you rarely hear people call people from Egypt, African. Yet almost all of the countries that have a predominantly dark complexioned citizenry, are collectively called Africans, and usually with negative undertones. Who do you think the Egyptians were enslaving, grabbing land, water and resources from?

It is no surprise that they continue to treat the people and the lands of Africa as it is their own private reserve. Let me clarify, I am not speaking of Egypt, with my last statement. We close a blind eye and a deaf ear to anything they do in Africa, or to the black Africans, because we have been taught and conditioned, to believe them to be less than and deserving of this treatment.

We better pray that they never destroy the Africans because they will be coming for us if they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join