It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: It is NOT REAL. At least not like you think. At least Jim Stone thinks so

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So I have been leaning more and more towards the opinion that Ebola is NOT real. At least in the way they are leading us to believe. Then I came across this interesting article by freelance journalist Jim Stone. He offers a very plausible explanation of exactly what is going on here. You see, I have met several people from west Africa when I was working at a past job. They were such great people and I often picked their brains about their homelands as I was always fascinated by Africa. Well, turns out there is SOOO much gold their, and a few of these people have actually worked at gold and diamond mines there.
Well, in this article Stone has this to say:

People in the Western World need to know what's happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! "Ebola" as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT "Spread". The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross.That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:
REASONS:

Most people jump to "depopulation" which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" #BULL# but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

So it all makes sense! A way to get troops into West Africa!!! This is the most plausible explanation I have heard so far. What does ATS think?
I had always been a little suspicious of several happenings ever since the Duncan thing happened. I mean, only two stock photos of this guy in the same green shirt? projectcamelotportal.com...
edit on 13-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

uhhh, yeah, smoking man. Surely we all know that the Africn areas yield in geologic natural resources. They don't call it the Gold Coast for nothin'……

tetra
eta: but thanks for reminding people right about now, to be skeptical….
edit on 13-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I think the notion that Ebola is not real, and a ploy to get troops into africa is completely off the wall.
I am a member of the USMC, and from talkings with my superiors if there is a force to be in west africa it will be a very small number of personnel, from what i've heard.
Also i think you have to be slightly cynical to think Ebola is not a real disease, maybe what people are catching now isn't "ebola" but i remember several years ago there was a similar outbreak in africa, less media coverage.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: idonthavemanyfriends

I think the notion that Ebola is not real, and a ploy to get troops into africa is completely off the wall.
I am a member of the USMC, and from talkings with my superiors if there is a force to be in west africa it will be a very small number of personnel, from what i've heard.
Also i think you have to be slightly cynical to think Ebola is not a real disease, maybe what people are catching now isn't "ebola" but i remember several years ago there was a similar outbreak in africa, less media coverage.

Ebola was discovered in 1976. Since, then, several nations have tried turning it into a weaponized virus, with no sucess fortunately. Well, the US has since patented the virus, and like the article states, the people dying are the ones getting injections by the red cross. I think the Duncan thing, and alledged other cases are nothing more than "fear" stories, and not completely true.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: idonthavemanyfriends

You're in the military, the marines, specifically, right?
Surely most of us know here, regardless of possessing the links to prove it, that we can be made sick, no matter what, these days. Call it Ebola, call it AIDS, name it whatever….it can happen, for any reason, if you are in the wrong space at the wrong time or too vocal about that. Get me?
Regards and take care,
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
He goes on to end with this explanation:

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination - then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yeah. obviously. Either they wish it to spread, or it's not real, logically. one or the other.
good thread.
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So how did Nina Pham get it in Dallas?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I think the level of cynicism to actually believe this guy, is entirely too much.
I believe its a very possible conspiracy that this virus is being spread on purpose it makes sense, to a certain degree.
I'd like to see his sources.

I was just saying that using it as a ploy to occupy Africa for socio-economic reasons is probably not true.
and I'm my opinion is biased by my occupation. There are really bigger cookies to crumble at least for USMC

link   
I don't know what to think. If the vaccines are somehow screwing up the natives ability to fight off the virus, they could be right. When you steer the body to fight something, it leaves an opening for other things to take over. The adjuvants in most vaccines can actually excite the immune system too much, causing it to crash in those with autoimmune diseases or as I would say, very adequate immune systems.

There could be some behind the scene reason for this, and the workers would not know what the real side effects of vaccines can be, they can't see the truth, they believe in their own knowledge and the good they think they are doing. I just know how the flu vaccine acts on me. It makes me extremely sick. Now it could weaken me enough that another virus could take hold. This may be what is going on, or maybe not. I can only give possibilities to explain these people's distrust. They may be seeing a lot of vaccinated people getting sick while those who aren't vaccinated aren't. The thing is, it may also be that the people who are susceptible are the ones taking the vaccines. But evidently they are not working for them.

Don't completely trust the people who are making the numbers come out right, they want to show their job is needed. Never completely trust the guy with the pencil. This is speculation of possible problems with perception of the healthcare workers there. But it is still wise advise. The numbers will never show they are harming the people, at least the numbers that we get to see.

link   

Or we really dont understand the virus enough or are misidentifying it. logically.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I would not doubt the OP theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Or we really dont understand the virus enough or are misidentifying it. logically.

Sure that's always a possibility. But I highly doubt it.
Anything, in these times, at least I believe, can be given and taken.
the key word here is believe. I am now talking about my belief, not science. Logically.
Regards
Tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

certainly food for thought and with the way of todays world actually quite believable

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So how did Nina Pham get it in Dallas?

We can only believe what we are being told....we do not surely know what happened there, nor will we ever. Could be she came down with a fever or something and they said they wanted to test her, could have injected her with what he is talking about in the article for all we/she knows. Could not even be real. There are lots of possibilities. Can YOU tell me how you think she got it? The "experts" are saying they dont know either. I guess we shall see if she miraculously heels like the American doctor and aid workers did. If they are gonna fake it, they must make it look a little more real than just Duncan. They have to continue the fear angle.....

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not a chance. Like I stated, this virus has been around for 38 years. A quick google search will bring up several mentions of countries trying to wepaonize it in years past.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Interesting article, I love conspiracy and am a sucker for them, so I will have to say that it could be "some truth behind that article".

But I will say that when the DOD is specifically testing one of the vaccines right now to be use on DOD personnel working in ebola infected countries like Liberia and 3000 troops has been deployed to work in Liberia, that is the only country right now that we know is having US troops.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
I would not doubt the OP theory.

I seriously cannot stop laughing!! Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Interesting article, I love conspiracy and am a sucker for them, so I will have to say that it could be "some truth behind that article".

But I will say that when the DOD is specifically testing one of the vaccines right now to be use on DOD personnel working in ebola infected countries like Liberia and 3000 troops has been deployed to work in Liberia, that is the only country right now that we know is having US troops.

You are correct, but like you said, "only country right now". One must also take into account how closely related the US and Liberia are.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes, I know the first testing on the vaccine will be in Liberia, this is because the Liberian government has asked the US to help with the epidemic.

I think is more than we have not seen or hear about what is going on in Africa ebola infected countries.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join