It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA Cured in 2010, US team did it, Here you go NAMES PLACES EVERYTHING

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
MOD EDIT: Removed Self Promotion

US government is now pretending these people don't exist. That's the problem when you work for government, like working for a mafia boss you never know when will turn on you.

US team that did it.

s28.postimg.org...

Here is a complete study published in PDF format

www.filedropper.com...

If you let some shill and agenda driven person debunk this for you, when it is served on a silver platter on table. Then you quite frankly deserve to be fooled.

If you don't understand science, get someone who does, this is also available all over internet but only if you are looking for it.
edit on 12-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/12/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
ibtbioservices.com...

IBT’s principals Dr. M. Javad Aman and Dr. Kelly Warfield have a long track record of scientific and developmental accomplishments in the filovirus field including highly productive work during their tenures at USAMRIID.

Dr. M. Javad Aman – President and CSO of Integrated BioTherapeutics, Inc.
Dr. M. Javad Aman received his Ph.D. in molecular immunology at the University of Mainz, Germany. He worked as a lead scientist at USAMRIID for 7 years prior to founding Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT). His research at USAMRIID resulted in development of a vaccine for Ebola and Marburg viruses, now in late pre-clinical development.

www.medscape.com...

Aman is the co-founder of Integrated BioTherapeutics, or IBT, in Gaithersburg, MD. IBT has developed an Ebola vaccine that, like the vaccines against HPV (human papillomavirus), uses “virus-like particles,” or VLPs. VLPs are like a sheep in wolf’s clothing. They contain proteins found on the surface of a virus, evoking an immune response, but they lack viral genetic material, so they can’t make people sick. The IBT vaccine is intended to protect wild gorillas and chimpanzees, for which Ebola is now considered as big a threat as poaching and habitat loss, according to the company.

In May, Aman and his collaborators published the results of a test of their Ebola vaccine in captive chimpanzees. The study found the vaccine triggered an immune response.

Interesting find! S&F!

edit on 12-10-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm not discrediting this by any stretch, but the download is obviously a presentation document........I'd love to see the narrative that goes with these slides, as there has to be a lot of meat that isn't presented in the slides.....but good find.
edit on 12-10-2014 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The least safest job in the world and not because of self-contamination if you catch my drift.

Parents don't let your kids grow up to be be microbiologists.
edit on 12-10-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
S&F thanks for posting this info i will share it around!

It doesn't surprise me they would cover something like this up with all the profit they will be making from Ebola, nothing more important too them than money, even innocent peoples lives.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Question is have it been tested on humans and what was the result, there is a difference between "curing" 4 monkeys to "curring" humans, also the people working close to the infected would or should know about this.

A cure for Ebola (Link)

Last week, in what may be the biggest medical breakthrough of its kind in years, a group of scientists published results in The Lancet describing a completely new type of anti-viral treatment that appears to cure Ebola. They report a 100% success rate, although admittedly the test group was very small, just 4 rhesus monkeys. - See more at: genome.fieldofscience.com...

edit on 12-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just found this article, that seems to have an update on what happened further or actually what not happened.

CLICK ME

A reader has since asked for an update on the status of two RNA-based therapeutics – AVI-7288 and AVI-7537 – that had been in development by Sarepta Therapeutics for Marburg and Ebola viruses, respectively.

In July 2010, Sarepta had received a U.S. Department of Defense contract from the Joint Project Manager Transformational Medical Technologies Office (JPM-TMT) for these two phosphoramidate morpholino oligomers (PMOs) that were modifed to penetrate cells and resist metabolism.

For reasons that remain unclear today, the DoD discontinued the Ebola part of the contract with Sarepta in October 2012 and never reactivated it. The company is continuing to develop the oligomer against Marburg. We’ve contacted Sarepta for an update.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Question is have it been tested on humans and what was the result, there is a difference between "curing" 4 monkeys to "curing" humans, also the people working close to the infected would or should know about this.

Shhh, the monkeys might hear.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My understanding of the reason for deactivating the research was profit. There is no money in West Africa. I expect now that it has spread there might be a market and we should see this reactivated if it has not been already.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

Just in case that people don't understand this study.

Or in case people are sidewinded by vaccine links and other BS

This study shows that colloidal silver 10 PPM stops the EBOLA and other EBOLA type viruses from replicating.

You will never see me go for a vaccine, and if I can't afford to buy colloidal silver (from legit source) I will make my own. It certainly is easy to make, just youtube it, doesn't matter only 10% is true colloidal when you make it, still good.

When you make your own, water needs to become little bit yellowish. Not too much though, and definitely don't over do on this stuff, it can't be good for you to overdo it or be paranoid and take it for things you shouldn't.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Members usually know what is important or not, so there is no need to ask for flags, stars are irrelevant...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What you are talking about is completely different and unnecessary.

The study from 2010 in the OP shows that colloidal silver 10 PPM takes care of the ebola.

When it comes to silver nano particles, there is no metabolism of it, simply, it is metal that bonds to the thiol groups that Hemorrhagic virus needs for replication.

it is that simple
edit on 12-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I understand, and i'll admit that i didn't download the document, i just googled from your headline.

The Colloidal silver has been up and discussed in another thread.

I'll see if i can find it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
I'm not discrediting this by any stretch, but the download is obviously a presentation document........I'd love to see the narrative that goes with these slides, as there has to be a lot of meat that isn't presented in the slides.....but good find.

products from IBT as well as presentation pdf links

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
thank you all for contributing

new topics

top topics

join