It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=360
edit on 10-10-2014 by pai mei because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Oct 10 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: and embedded video

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pai mei

This is NOT a thread.........

That is all....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I saw the man fall out of the ambulance, and the kid drop onto the ground.

The point the video seems to make is that the men in the ambulance were crisis actors pretending to be sick for the cameras. At least that's what I deduced from the 6 minute mark.

So is CNN faking this? For what reasons? Boost ratings? OP do you think it's faked?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
---

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So the guy is faking being sick, so this equates to ebola being a hoax?

How is that even logical

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Why is he faking? Why is it on CNN? Why are they naked? They are actors.

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ro...

Now we'll return to the first outrageous improbability of the entire scenario that CNN is telling the world. I'm about to be more than a bit graphic, so if you have a weak stomach for medical details, just skip this next bit.

Yesterday I gave a lot of facts about the Ebola virus- with a focus on the Ebola Zaire strain as that is the "official" strain of Ebola that the various world health agencies and the media are saying is the cause of the current "Ebola outbreak". Ebola is a nasty virus that is the medical equivalent of the biggest baddest boogieman in the viral world. The reason Ebola is so feared is not just because the mortality rate is extremely high, and that it kills so quickly, but because of the method of death. Basically, in a nut shell, the Ebola Zaire virus liquifies all your internal organs, and if you don't die from the fever and extreme dehydration, you bleed to death out of every orifice or drown in your own blood. Seriously. Once a patient gets to a certain stage of infection, miracle serum or not, there would be no way to save their life because the damage to their internal organs- liver, lungs, intestines and stomach in particular- would be irreversible.

CNN is telling the world that Brantly was on deaths door step, and that after one shot of the "miracle" serum was miraculously recovering. That the very next day he took a shower by himself, and then when he arrived in the US, he WALKED into the hospital?!?

I will tell you right now, without a single hesitation or shadow of a doubt: Brantly did/does NOT have Ebola.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

OP he mentions that the color green is being used in the media's Ebola coverage, as "mind control programming".

Yeah, to be honest it is odd that green seems to be featured heavily (at least in the pics he collected).

So do you think this is a hoax to frighten people into receiving forced vaccines which will end up unleashing a virus? *Finally loaded the entire video up*

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Nevermind the rest of the video could be any "conspiracy theorist" and his ramblings. But what happens at minute 6, shows ebola actors.

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why do people do any number of things?

How many times have you seen videos of people faking stuff?

Faking insurance claims?

LoL I hardly think that means ebola is a Hoax......

And im sure the burned villages, burned bodies and abandoned homes in Africa would take exception to someone calling it a hoax.....

Along with all the family members of people there who have succumbed to it........

Whats the point of Hoaxing a virus, if its not real then people will know cause no one will be infected......

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have no idea. Did you see images with the dead? I did not. What I am sure is - that video is was staged.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't think the OP is saying that Ebola is a hoax itself, just this coverage of it.

Is that correct?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

So, the coverage says "Ebola crisis" (on CNN), and there is a kid acting there, like he's an ebola victim. What do you make of that? Maybe - the reporter staged everything, for fame, for Pulitzer? Maybe...

But :
The Ebola Outbreak: The "Pandemic" that isn't.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I don't think the OP is saying that Ebola is a hoax itself, just this coverage of it.

Is that correct?

Thats what I thought at first too........but im starting to wonder if its not that he thinks the whole Ebola thing is a hoax period.....

If so thats fine but , I dunno how you could deny its real.......

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't know. Crisis actor footage? They used stock footage from another "event"? I simply don't know.

Are you saying this is proof that the entire ebola issue is fake, or just this video report of the "crisis"?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pai mei
a reply to: sheepslayer247

So, the coverage says "Ebola crisis" (on CNN), and there is a kid acting there, like he's an ebola victim. What do you make of that? Maybe - the reporter staged everything, for fame, for Pulitzer? Maybe...

But :
The Ebola Outbreak: The "Pandemic" that isn't.

he could have, just to get some points for his reporting.......but why air it at all if its clearly a farse......

Have no idea man, If youre saying that this coverage is a fake , then yes i completely agree with you.......

If youre saying the whole thing its self is a fake I have to kindly respect your opinion, but disagree

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

At least the first "healed" pacient, did not have ebola. I placed the link above:

When is Ebola not Ebola? ... When it walks off an airplane

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pai mei

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

At least the first "healed" pacient, did not have ebola. I placed the link above:

When is Ebola not Ebola? ... When it walks off an airplane

But how is that proof that it wasnt ebola...........I didnt read anything in there that led me to believe that it wasnt?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ya, I can't go down that road brother. The footage may be fake or staged, but I have no reason to doubt ebola is a real problem at the moment.

Although I do think it may be overblown.
edit on 10/10/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was waiting for someone to say the whole thing was a hoax. I mean, I've seen everything from it's staged, it's a planned attack to "it's the end of the world, bug out now," but this is the first time i'm seeing it being claimed as a complete hoax.

I used to come to this site for alternative news/views/opinions but I swear I get more confused on what to believe by the day. lol

Not saying you, OP, are claiming it's a hoax, i'm just referring to the video and from there, I watched a couple others that were on the side that it linked me to. *shakes head*

I'll say the people in the video were suspect, but that does not mean the entire outbreak isn't real. Maybe the reporter and crew didn't want to expose themselves, so they hired a few locals to portray what's going on? I don't know. I read a story on hear yesterday of a person describing the deaths of two children from ebola, a brother and sister, and I can't believe the person telling that story was making it up. Nobody's that sadistic just to push a hoax? This world is just so freaking bizarre sometimes.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It says that even if the wonder drug cured him of ebola, he could not have walked the second day. So he did not have it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join