It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Suggests "Hermetically Sealed Coffins" For Ebola Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
They said they were gonna cremate Duncans body, but is that a good idea? Is there any possible way that the smoke from a cremation could spread the disease?? Or is that only in movies?

Only in movies, the flames tend to destroy any kind of virus that might still be lingering inside the body.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
They said they were gonna cremate Duncans body, but is that a good idea? Is there any possible way that the smoke from a cremation could spread the disease?? Or is that only in movies?

Ahhh yes "Brains".... Lol.
I would think cremation would be a very good means of eradicating this issue

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As it happens I live near the infamous and much maligned "FEMA coffin manufacturer" and can tell you, firsthand, that they do not make coffins - hermetically sealed or otherwise.

What they do make is grave liners that coffins fit into during the burial process. And those liners are not sitting in storage collecting dust, they are actively sold and their stock rotates regularly. They do sell to Uncle Sam but considering that Uncle Sam is feeling his oats and letting the children of the poor fight seven wars at once there is a very logical and infuriating need for those grave liners.

Besides, as stated above, any mass death is going to be dealt with either by utilizing mass graves or, with disease, more likely fire.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
One of my favorite youtube channels: Professor Doom1 actually made a video about this. I remember Alex Jones blowing the whistle on it a few years ago and remember Conspiracy Theory w. Jesse Ventura covering it in the infamous banned "Fema Camp" episode. i found it extremely suspicious then and I find it extremely disturbing today. It's just amazing how all the pieces are just falling together.

Lets face it. We all know what's coming... It's not good.

Here's the youtube video I mentioned. I just want to take a moment to say that Professor Doom1 does some fantastic research, I'd highly suggest subscribing to his channel.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
You have a better use for those tens of thousands of plastic boxes just waiting there a need to arise?
What eventual purpose did they say was the reason why they were stored there?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

We all know they're caskets and despite the denial of many people (who will most likely be tossed in there before being dumped into a pit or incinerator like the rest of us) they openly flaunt their plans knowing we can never stop them.

According to that video it says they're also for cremation. Multiple people, maybe some alive/dying will be thrown in there and put on a conveyor belt.

Scary times we live in and my are they getting scarier.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm already ready to bugout. I've got a well stocked cabin up in the woods of northern quebec. I don't know if I believe the whole conspiracy angle of this ebola outbreak but i'll say one thing. When the plague hits I don't have plans to be anywhere near civilization.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

if i'm not mistaken, all crematorium, medical and all bio hazardous waste incinerators have what are called after burners that burn the gases and other contaminants before the exhaust is released. they also clean the inside of the oven this way.

at least they did when i was still working on that kind of stuff,it's been a while since i had to work on one so you can't quote me on that.

edit on 9-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hermetically sealed coffins are by definition airtight. And if these coffins are airtight, it has to be for short term. Think about it, you cannot keep anything dead from giving off gas for long. Once too much gas builds up inside the airtight coffins they become pressure cookers waiting to explode. Either the coffins are designed for short term use or they can let some gas seep out over time, allowing for burial.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TC Mike

This is why I think they're for collection then they'll be emptied or the entire "coffin" will be put on a conveyor belt into an incinerator. It's the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You have a better use for those tens of thousands of plastic boxes just waiting there a need to arise?
What eventual purpose did they say was the reason why they were stored there?

Well Heff's post wa interesting. Up the page…

As well, didn't those plastic coffins first come to light after Katrina?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If you die from a plague you should be cremated. No coffin can stay sealed forever.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If indeed the "Ebola" threat is real, then yes I too would support the need for the hermetically sealed coffins, but this entire story stinks of manipulation.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

One problem I have with this is the fact that the gov is very able to move assets around using different companies. So no the gov technically may not buy all of them, but I can guarantee you there are front companies for the gov (contractors, etc) who purchase them for the gov.

Why have your name on them when you can just use Michael's Plastic Products LLC in an unassuming building?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If Ebola wasnt airborne why the heck would you need a hermetically sealed coffin? Which by the way, i also concur that it would make a pressurized bio bomb once the gasses of decomposition start building up.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There was a story about a saint or maybe a pope who was sealed in a lead casket. It ruptured during a mass if I remember correctly.
Can't find who it was now.

No,
Sealed plastic caskets can't contain ebola for long. The dead body would emit enough gas to rupture the seal.

Cheap plastic caskets do make sense though.

I don't see the need to put a body into the ground sealed in a metal casket that costs thousands.

I like the homemade wooden box and no embalming idea myself.

Natural decomposition would kill ebola eventually.

A hermetic seal might just make the body infectious for a longer period of time.

dust to dust...

edit on 10-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Supposedly it happened to a Queen of England in the past. She was in a wooden coffin and they had to drill a hole to let the gases escape.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They can always use the hermetically sealed bags they got then throw the bodies into the plastic coffins the bags will do the same as the casket. just some food for thought though. it is cheaper to buy the hermetic bag then coffin.a reply to: solarstorm

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
FEMA camps, plastic coffins, affordable health act, now Ebola. The pieces are coming together quite nicely. Can anyone not see the picture now? People will beg for infected to be quarantined in these camps. Looks like a large cut is about to take place in the world population. Just like they want.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Come to think of it if you have Ebola and die They should just burn you. if the family dont like it put them in a sealed room with them. not to be harsh but people got to let go. a reply to: UDrinktheKoolAid

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join