It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switchblades and tazers, epic customer service at burger king.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Cold onion rings led to an attack involving a switchblade and Taser at a New Mexico Burger King, alleges a customer.

Berrera took the onion rings back and told a co-worker in Spanish: "This white boy is mad about his food, and he doesn't even know that I'm going to return it and do whatever I want to it, and he'll still eat it and never have any idea of what I did to his food," the lawsuit states.
But DeYapp understood what the manager said and asked for a refund, which Berrera refused, the lawsuit states.

The customer then claims Berrera took pictures of him and his vehicle as he finished his meal. When DeYapp asked Berrera what he was doing, the manager "came around the counter and began lunging at Mr. DeYapp with a Taser in one hand and a switchblade knife in the other hand," the lawsuit states.

Police arrested Berrera, who pleaded guilty to felony assault with a deadly weapon, the lawsuit states, but it does not specify when.

DeYapp, was not injured, but seeks punitive damages for assault, and negligent hiring and training.

link

This whole ordeal sounds like something straight out of Hollywood. I thought ya'll would like this

WHY DID YOU NOT JUST GIVE THE MAN THAT $15 AN HOUR!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Weren't their slogans "Have it your way" and "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper"

Maybe it has been changed to "It takes to hands to handle the weapons".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Obviously ridiculous to attack someone especially over a disagreement over food.

The attitude makes sense though if you've ever worked in the food service industry. Entitled white people are the worst.
edit on 8-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

OK I was tracking your OP up until you threw in the 15$ an hour bit. I don't see how that even relates to a psycho worker. Overpaid psycho worker maybe???

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Obviously ridiculous to attack someone especially over a disagreement over food.

The attitude makes sense though if you've ever worked in the food service industry. Entitled white people are the worst.

Holy contradictory statements...

You're still in the fast food industry, huh..?

Jaded...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Love it when a thug is defended because of race. It makes an angel win its wings.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

OK I was tracking your OP up until you threw in the 15$ an hour bit. I don't see how that even relates to a psycho worker. Overpaid psycho worker maybe???

That part was a joke. I'm sorry it wasn't made more obvious.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Entitled black people are just as bad.

Peddle your racist sentiments elsewhere

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why doesn't any thing like that happen to me. I'd love to "stand my ground"....

fair warning.....cabula pesado!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
am.youtube.com... reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

I feel like a few people in this thread are already eyeballing their switchblades and tazers.

This guy reminds me of Jorge from mad tv.

..... if you know who that is your probably laughing right now.
edit on 8-10-2014 by IntastellaBurst because: content removed by NSA

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This? Sounds like a Manager who is sick and tired of both his customers, and his workers. Instead of becoming a real manager and becoming a problem solver, he lets the problems continue to the point where he broke. He is not a victim, he is an injustice collector. His actions are because of his in kept hatred. The way the wordage is on the Spanish translation is a little shoddy and seems to be missing a few key words, but such is life.... You forget certain things that have been said but keep the core concept.

I'd say the Manager of this Burger King is deeply disturbed. But there is not a whole lot of information on the customer. Was he rude? What was his Demeanor? What were his words exactly? How were they expressed? There is a lot missing here. But the Manager is definitely deeply disturbed. I can tell from his actions, but the choice of words in Spanish? Sells it. Injustice Collector. he could become unstable at any given moment in the future.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Too bad the customer wasn't a CCW and saved everyone some tax dollars.

Flame on.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That part was a joke. I'm sorry it wasn't made more obvious.

Yeah I think that one really needed to have sarcasm put in brackets afterwards. It was a very off the wall comment but this is ATS and it isn't uncommon for people to have strange thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This just shows what kind of people are out there these days. Remember all the 911 calls where some idiot calls the cops because they didn't put onions on their burger? Or gave them the wrong order? It just makes me SMH

new topics

top topics

join