It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Have a Serious Discussion on Jews?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

edited this because I thought you were referring to another post...

Yeah I was serious...

No joke, I like Ats, but there have been a lot of incidents of serious nutters on this site, the folks who aren't content to just have a bad day and rant about their retarded political or racial or whatever nonsense probably most of us don''t really care too much about but like to argue... you Know like Anthrax mailer guy, and AZ shooter guy were members...

You get all sorts of douche bags in here, just in the posts sheesh... and don't get me wrong, we All occasional say some radical nonsense practically, but you have to know there are a lot of folks who range from just plan stupid to paranoid schizophrenic here right?

Personally, sometimes I'm here because you do find some nice dirt and science on occasion and when there is an unfolding crisis like fukushima or a bad storm or whatever there are Great members to just wrangling in news sources from all over, and sometimes I like to just trollolol away on the moronic political agenda of the moment just to piss off nutters...

But that's the point, there are serious nutters

The latest group I enjoy busting on is the paid or activist Muslim guys who actually think they are changing the mindset of any Americans aside from a handful of really disenfranchised morons who probably don't have jobs anyway lol... but I Troll sometimes I'm a Lover not a fighter

But then gosh, I could make a list of people who need a real life shrink, the actual hardcore racists, religious fanatics, the guys who plan to start shooting the minute there's an emergency of any kind, the Hollow Earth maniacs, even the nice people who "are in contact with the Federation" lol, lol, lol...

Yeah I think it's a good idea to scan for nutters lol

After all i'm a Jew even though i'm actually an agnostic/atheist who really likes Buddhism when I feel spiritual and am a scientist in multiple disciplines I feel quite sure there's at least 2-3 kooks in here who if they got my IP might come shot me in the face for trolling their ridiculous ideas, after all... I'm a member of the Mossad...the OP thinks I have mystical powers or alien DNA or some crazy shiz...I'm part of a secret Cabal lol, I have hidden Millions and am related to a Rothschild banking scheme that secretly runs the frackin white house... (and that's like...in a days posting lol, either at me or about my relatives or whatever lol)

___________________ (subliminal Jew hypnotic message to turn you queer inserted here, will activate when you read the proper passage from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

seriously, I play a lot of Minecraft and make mediocre money working on the Internet, mostly mediocre because I play a lot of Minecraft, I do get You Tube money for that stuff tho... I have facebook pages too, 50,000 fans, just 2.5 Billion more users to goand my people will rule the world lol

edit on 8-10-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: criticalhit

biblebelievers.org.au...

SO SO SORRY it is 109 countries

me bad

It's not even, remotely a truth.

#####SNIPPED#####

When your culture survives for nearly 6000 years somehow where no one else on Earth even comes close you might actually have a list of people who tried to kill you or a few enemies made.

But if you tried to compare that list of problems and enemies the United States has made in the last 50 years alone you wouldn't even touch it if you added the list up of "Jewish problems" in the last 1000 years, with that said, the culture does have a "victim" mentality because in reality, well if you were that bad someone would have succeeded, the borders of the world have changed so much in the last few centuries alone empires coming and going and wars fought etc, etc... In reality, the Jews haven't really been screwed with all that much through out history, they just "remain" in the history books...

Dare I say the reason in actuality we are still around is because even in the worst of time there were always a lot of people who liked us and saved our collective rear ends where a lot of other cultures simply were allowed to perished?

It's either that or we are Magical leprechauns with alien dna trying to take over the world even though Jews never convert anybody...

edit on Thu Oct 9 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282
This is as far as I could read before I LMAO because it is the most sublimely ridiculous and hilarious statement I've read today.(and that's saying alot since I read some posts in the religious forum)...I could only hope this dialogue ends in a comedy routine and drum bump however I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Unfortunately this is the type of ignorance that pervades the world.If only Tesla would have invented an ignorance ray instead of a death ray the people of earth could be taken more seriously.

To the OP ...thanks for the unintentional laugh I will make a note not to read any of your other threads unless I want a good laugh and a huge dose of ignorance.....

Well, before you LOL at the presupposed ignorance of others, you can comment on this:

Discover Magazine: Verbal intelligence by demographic

Or this: Wikipedia - Race and Intelligence

North East Asians have tended to score relatively higher on visuospatial subtests with lower scores in verbal subtests while Ashkenazi Jews score higher in verbal and reasoning subtests with lower scores in visuospatial subtests.

There is some evidence to support this particular notion in the OP, just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wrong, "Christians" don't play fair.

Lesson number one: Just because your are a Christian and you play fair does not mean others do.

Lots of "Christians" are scandalous, shady, cheating, etc.

originally posted by: stormcell
There's a simple strategy, always make yourself chair of the committee and take control.

Whenever Christians set up a governing system, they assume everyone will play fair. They will set up a school board with coordinators, officers, school principals, head teachers, teachers and teaching assistants. They will then expect parents to cooperate as well.

But then an outside group invented the concept of the PTA (Parents Teacher Association), and effectively installs their committee between the school management and the rest of the parents.

There's a similar strategy with what is called eruv's. They will ask if it is possible to use existing architecture as the boundaries of the "eruv"; walls, fences, buildings. This requires inspection to make sure no holes have been created and thus puts pressure on the surrounding property owners to not make modifications to their property.

Another strategy is to look ahead and anticipate what the best moves are for both yourself and your opponent. This works for games like Chess, Go, Checkers, Tic-Tac-Toe, Go and anything else move based.

Some sneaky things you can do in the world of finance are to extend the limits of credit cards, and then let people fall into a debt trap where they can only afford to keep paying their debt and not pay it off.

It's easy to make money once you have money.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

my anger is mixed with outright amazement. The balls, the incredible patience, the years of planning a single mindedness, never taking their eye off the ball.

But, Asian DNA is so good at math and computer stuff!

edit on 8-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

When your culture survives for nearly 6000 years somehow where no one else on Earth even comes close you might actually have a list of people who tried to kill you or a few enemies made.

The Egyptians can trace their history back further than that along with other cultures. Also let's see some proof that the Jewish culture has been around for 6000 years real proof not the made up stuff you find in the books they wrote. Because even if you add in the biblical timeline the Hebrews have only been around for a little over 3000 years.

Dare I say the reason in actuality we are still around is because even in the worst of time there were always a lot of people who liked us and saved our collective rear ends where a lot of other cultures simply were allowed to perished?

They are still around because they have always looked for other nations to give them protection. Something they are still doing to this day. This is one of the reasons America has so many enemies in the ME. America does this because the anti Semitic leaders of Israel keep crying about the holocaust.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

originally posted by: Rex282
This is as far as I could read before I LMAO because it is the most sublimely ridiculous and hilarious statement I've read today.(and that's saying alot since I read some posts in the religious forum)...I could only hope this dialogue ends in a comedy routine and drum bump however I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Unfortunately this is the type of ignorance that pervades the world.If only Tesla would have invented an ignorance ray instead of a death ray the people of earth could be taken more seriously.

To the OP ...thanks for the unintentional laugh I will make a note not to read any of your other threads unless I want a good laugh and a huge dose of ignorance.....

Well, before you LOL at the presupposed ignorance of others, you can comment on this:

Discover Magazine: Verbal intelligence by demographic

Or this: Wikipedia - Race and Intelligence

North East Asians have tended to score relatively higher on visuospatial subtests with lower scores in verbal subtests while Ashkenazi Jews score higher in verbal and reasoning subtests with lower scores in visuospatial subtests.

There is some evidence to support this particular notion in the OP, just sayin'.

Yeah, because we suffer from Asian Dad meme syndrome tho lol, not because some imaginary pain in the behind gifted us with powers or aliens probed my aunt esther lol

I was just yelling at my son yesterday lol, about the better college for his buck when he turns 18, my eyes almost exploded out of my head because I want him to make a condo purchase while he has the credit and make money of the other kids he rents to lol.... Make a buck get a degree lol, that's not in my genes, my mom had plastic covers on the couch and when I sweat in summer it hurt like hell... we're culturally frugal lol and have parents that disown you if you get C in Algebra

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The Egyptians can trace their history back further than that along with other cultures. Also let's see some proof that the Jewish culture has been around for 6000 years real proof not the made up stuff you find in the books they wrote. Because even if you add in the biblical timeline the Hebrews have only been around for a little over 3000 years.

They are still around because they have always looked for other nations to give them protection. Something they are still doing to this day. This is one of the reasons America has so many enemies in the ME. America does this because the anti Semitic leaders of Israel keep crying about the holocaust.

I wont take anything away from Egypt, but honestly the culture and the politics are not "the same" as they were or even remotely religiously or culturally the same...

That applies to a degree to Jews as well, but not nearly as much, IF you believe that the Torah dates to when it says it does, the god the basics, the commandments have been around with varying interpretations under the culture for as long as the calendar dates, you can't say that about Egypt, no one worships Isis no pun intended...

As for America, let me just say this, I know there are arrogant arse Israelis who like to talk smack, but in all reality, America can be a really messed up nation sometimes and so can the British, I don't believe for a minute Israel holds nearly the sway over Western Politics some loud bitchy Israelis think they do...

You know what I think, I think on the quest to Global Govt there are those who wish to "play" Israel against Islam in order that "religion" takes a big nose dive in public opinion when it finally gets out of hand, I think given the supposed IQ of Jews, a lot of Israelis must be the dumbest of out lot to play into it and a lot of Muslims are stupid as hell too because the "obviousness" of the fact IMHO at least that they are being set against each other for others political and economic gain seems very apparent, if either side had much brains the PEACE treaty would be immediate.

Truthfully man, I just bust balls because I get tired of Jew Jew Jew, but while I'm being real... in RL one of best friends is Iranian, my buddy Ali, plays in a metal band of all thing dad works in diamonds and honestly, knowing a lot of Israelis too, I can't actual find a fundamental difference in his appearance or family structure than any israeli families I know, by personality and without being of a stereotyping mindset, the only difference is the name they call their preposterous gods... frankly the reason I get along with guy is because i'm used to his hyper intelligent, never ending argumentative, perpetually haggling ways which are identical to Israeli traits...

And I do think religion in general is ridiculous, not having a basic set of moral guidelines or holidays, but there are two rules I like to live by personally KISS (keep it simple stupid) and Religion is one of three topics you don't bring up in polite conversation so no one fights...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And dude, I don't even care about the Holocaust, the past is the past, some people just live in it, but please, America has some serious agendas behind it, I don't think most American politicians give a flying frack about anyone but what they benefit from it, at the end of the day Israel is an excuse and means to keep the Petro Dollar rolling and when they are done with it, it will be thrown to the dogs... makes me a bit sad, but for any thing I can spew or take sides on, I don't live there, honestly wouldn't even visit probably. My only attachment to Israel is the research, i'm a futurist, credit where it's due the Israelis bang out patents like they are playing whack a mole and in all reality have saved Millions of lives, as a center of science I have a bias to Israel, that said they could seriously calm down as well as everyone the hell else around them, like I said above, Islam in general and Israel are being set up for a fall IMHO and I don't think personally anyone will come to rescue anyone in the region from fallout...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Does any decent evidence exist that shows Jews have a cultural history spanning up to 6000 years?

I think China has the longest surviving culture/cultures in history, historically they haven't had many friends and they've achieved this pretty much on their own too... Never felt the notion to disperse into the crowd either.

They invented paper money too.

Maybe those long nosed leprechauns that don't wear green but loath others finding their gold are actually some kind of side project. A side project from the real superior alien/human hybrid race, the Chinese

But all joking aside, I believe it's innovation and not culture that makes people successful. Culture would have had the Chinese sitting on gunpowder for thousands of years using it only as a means to make pretty displays, westerners came with their plethora of young cultures and innovated on said gunpowder/saltpeter (clue is in the name) and started to change the world exponentially. The success we reap today certainly isn't due to western culture since historically we've struggled with cultural identity.

Superior cultures my ass. They all have a backwardness about them, every single one that's ever existed.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Stopped reading after point number 4.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah, people are crazy but our governments as a whole are insane. I'd rather sit and talk with someone who has five personalities than allow an inch of anything to my psychopathic government.

The reason we should be on this site to begin with is because we don't appreciate their pokey noses being where they don't belong.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

biblebelievers.org.au...

SO SO SORRY it is 109 countries

me bad

okay from biblebelievers (which for a split second I thought said beliebers and vomited in my mouth a bit), I went through this list for a few minutes and honestly, just starting at the bottom all I see is the vary religious conflicts of the world which is why I believe religion in general is taken too seriously and retarded, the list starts with locations Christians were getting their rear ends handed to them to and the places the other monos fought with each other and not a giant portion of this list is any actual "persecution of the Jews" beyond the sort of strife that well, if I was bored off my behind I could make a flow chart of for any religion "Over a Thousand years" aside from the ones that haven't even been around that long.

Buddy people have been kicking religious fanatics to the curb for all of human history, That includes Islam and Christianity

But here's the deal, want to make a list of the number of times Jews have kicked anyone elses rear end in any large number or outside of localized conflicts? You can't because the Jews list would actually be zero, they unlike Christians and Muslims never raise nation sized geographical armies because they don't threaten to kill you and covert you which IMHO is one of the more redeeming aspects of the religion compared to the rest of the kooks...

You can show me things like the Palestinian conflict where Jews fight in their yards, usually loosing eventually due to plain and simple being out numbered vastly, but you'll never find a list of where Jews left their back yards and invaded or crusaded anywhere...

But I sure could make a list (bigger) maybe by far of places Christians and Muslims have been expelled from or attacked by

And i'm not condemning any individual religion in that statement other than the "so what" factor, but i'll say this, 108?

I can think of a good Ten off the top of my head where Christians are being persecuted right now at this very moment and expelled around the globe and that's One Decade not 2,000 years lol, and Muslims are fighting or being fought against all over the world too... America has hit or drone struck how many Islamic nations, we could say ten too.... Just since the year 2000 alone?

Want to make a list over the last 2000 years and portray it as some high number or evidence of some vast hatred of a particular people... The other 2 Monos have the Jews beat for being "kicked out" by miles and hold the entirety of the list for roaming around the globe and beating on everyone else to the Jews Zero...

lol give it a rest with the crazy fictions, and find a story about how Jews killed 70 Million Indians over 500 years or the Great Crusades of the Jews or the Hebrew Conquistadors, or how the Jews arranged for the slaughter of the Natives in North Americans...

One might say... all those people "tried" to expel those maniacs at the least, they just failed, but I would think attempting to expel a religion counts for the list no?

Ah... but the response will be, for each and every one of those incidents and conflicts it wasn't the Jews, but there was a "Jew behind the scenes" lol

The man who pulled the gates that let the Lions out in Rome... must have been a Jew, The guy who led the Islamic March into India must have been a Jew, Cortez... not a Jew, but he found the location because Columbus was lol

Damn, that Waldo must be a Jew because he's in every scene everywhere if you just look hard enough rofl...

And... lol this is a list of times the Jews got their butts kicked, which kind of strikes me like, I dunno... A list of the Number of women who have been raped for looking like sluts, the sort of list a religious fundamentalist nut might make...

Gimmie a break...
edit on 9-10-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Will not lie, my cultural achievement award over time would hands down go to the Chinese.

My only point was, a culture is around long enough it builds up quite a list of events, as raised Jewish, I think the culture itself raises that flag to much because they write everything down and have historical memories like Elephants, just as an example and not to condemn at current rate of progression, America over thousands of years will be involved literally in hundreds of times as many conflicts if we don't slow down... It just seems silly to me to even involve the concept of hw many times a nation, race, religion...whatever lol, had conflicts over thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Yeah, people are crazy but our governments as a whole are insane. I'd rather sit and talk with someone who has five personalities than allow an inch of anything to my psychopathic government.

The reason we should be on this site to begin with is because we don't appreciate their pokey noses being where they don't belong.

I can't say I don't agree with your statement there in a way too... yet at the same time "Anthrax Mail guy" "Arizona shooter" I mean... If a squirrel knows where the nuts fall of the tree can I blame the squirrel for looking there? I don't know honestly...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
We would be fools to not recognize their brilliance in bringing about a new world where we all get along and create a better planet.

I guess It would help if it was shown to the world that peace can happen, if Jews would not deny they are and always will be a part of what is called Palestine. Jews and Palestinians are brothers and sisters.
OP you mentioned their brilliance, but they hate their own blood.
Before there was a state of Israel they lived in Palestine and their brilliance comes from fighting back and always having to prove themselves , they are like this because they believe they are "the chosen".

When you live your entire life this way, you are not like anyone on the planet. If you believe you have a personal relationship with GOD the creator, you never give up and keep trying. They have a great work ethic also.

I personally do not have any issues with Jews, but I see Jews as Orthodox and so not the same Jews that we see in the News.
There is a huge difference in the two groups. They still have only the USA as an Alliance ( friends ) why can't they become friends with other nations. Why codependence on the USA if you are brilliant, then act like it and not isolate yourself...

( horrible rant above but no hatred )

[edit] I should add also. I do not think it is genetic, but mind over matter. If you see yourself as a Great important person, you believe it and you manifest it.

Someone told me to always walk with my head held up, like I had a million dollars in the bank lol. It feels great until you see the phone bill lol.
edit on 10/9/2014 by AgentGirl because: Summary of what I said. My post sounded like a horrible rant and not clear.

edit on 10/9/2014 by AgentGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentGirl

That's Interesting Agent...

I mentioned earlier I have a real affinity for the Japanese, although the cultures are very different they are alike in a way, that way being a very strong and unwavering commitment to tradition and both share a very similar word for outsiders Goyim, Gaijin... some take those words as racist but they aren't, i'd say biased maybe to "the ways" of other but knowing both intimately the words i'd translate to would be "class" "dignity" "successful behaviors"... it's actually kind of hard to bring over "outsider" is typically used in Japan but I assure you neither word is meant in typical use as a hate word it can be but that's not the intent. Let's say these are "Xenophobic" cultures...

No we both know Xenophobia CAN have a dark side, it certainly did for the Japanese in WW2, for sake of fairness, lets give Israels neighbors the benefit of the doubt and say the Palestinian conflict ATM is also at least in part driven by Israeli Xenophobia....

So riddle me this... Why are 2 of Americas staunchest Allies, very Xenophobic nations? With exception to England (who one could easily say British culture is very haughty, somewhat xenophobic and elitist too) but we'll leave them out the next 2 on the list are alienating, xenophobic cultures... don't like "outsiders". Certainly Japan has issues with the Koreas and the Chinese in perhaps a far more rational set of circumstances than "religious fervor" being involved but still

So here we are Murica... bastion of freedom, multi ethnic, politically correct, defender of equality for all (cough..bs) and our 2 best friends we defend and ally with, kind of seriously thumb their noses real hard at everyone else's culture...

I would offer, that the USA is actually the isolating factor in many ways, that we use these cultures that we know tend to piss of their neighbors (and forget the conflicts for a second and the he said she said bs) At the core of it, they do darn well (not hate) but believe they have a superior way of doing things (and well by results one could say as op did in ridiculous fashion... they do succeed) But will likely always alienate their neighbors in sort of the manner having an elite golf club that wont let in the locals does...

I'd say... the USA likes these situations, that it suits our purposes to keep our foot in the door in these regions, that we don't want these conflicts to truly be fully resolved because we "gain" from them, so when you say "why doesn't Israel make other friends"... I'd say the USA doesn't allow the circumstances to occur to where they need to... I'd venture without our desire to remain a global power, if we didn't back Japan there would be treaties already in regards to the small island disputes with Russia and China, made in order to preserve Japanese culture, I'd say likewise w/o the US handing over Atomic bombs and such things, the Israelis would figure out a better way to end the Palestinian conflict by now in order to preserve Israel... (maybe not 40 years ago, but today)

I think... The USA has it in it's "global interests" that these conflicts remain "permanent" and while i'd say neither of those cultures will give an inch in regards to preservation of their distinct cultures including fighting to the death to avoid that, (and shouldn't) I do think w/o us stirring the pot Israel would make other Allies, they would work out some sort of permanent deal, the Japanese would apologize to China... We keep the powder kegs going for our global purposes.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Does any decent evidence exist that shows Jews have a cultural history spanning up to 6000 years?

The earliest reference to 'Israel' outside the Bible c.1224 BCE.

Linky

The Merneptah Stele, also known as the Israel Stele (13th century BC) was discovered in 1861 by English Egyptologist Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie (1853-1942). It is a stone that records the military victories of Pharaoh Merneptah in Africa and the Near East, where it records the earliest reference to "Israel" outside of the Bible

(post by douglas5 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow i just turned totally gay from reading that subliminal message.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join