It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Uh, because it's a word?

Does your post have any relevance? Seems sorta like a largely, to say, entirely, ignored blob of quote.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So hospitals have been famous for listening in on phone conversations in Patient rooms, that said, this is one reason they discourage cell phones by patients and visitors. That and the fact that most cell phones have the ability to record audio as well as take pictures and video.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would also throw some reflective paint in the gray area pointing out that Mr. Duncan was not given the same access to experimental meds that other U.S. patients were. Keeping him artificially alive enabled them to try one new one to stave off some of the growing criticism of this course. When it was too late to save him. 2 cents.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Serious question, when does stupidity out-weigh bravery? I'm referring to the 700 British soldiers being sent to Sierra Leone to assist in the ebola outbreak.

I get it, they need help and I hope they get it; but is anyone with me on this?

All it takes is one mistake, and then a soldier(s) returns home with a little bit more than a 'problem'.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If it is confimed more is going on than meets the eye - that the media has lied about this case, they will lose all credibility once and for all. How sad if they can't just be transparent.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec While I don't trust the media, the media may be reporting what they are allowed to report or the information they are being told, but they may not be told the truth to report. It goes higher than the media...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

"Symptoms of a common cold usually appear about one to three days after exposure to a cold-causing virus". - www.mayoclinic.org...

"As a general rule, people with a cold are most contagious about three days after their initial exposure to the virus." - health.howstuffworks.com...

So not "far more contagious". Second article does say general consensus about a day before symptoms developed you can be contagious, but not as contagious as into the later disease stages.

Wasn't really mentioned in your reply but if you aren't coughing, sneezing, sweating more, blowing your nose, ect. AKA asymptomatic, you aren't going to be transmitting a virus nearly as easily.

Really, the much more substancial problem we've seen, isn't this thread, but people having Ebola and symptoms, but it being thought of something else.

A day before symptoms develope, you can be contagious with the common cold. If held similarly for Ebola, people have had symptoms (more contagious) for -days- on the outside.

More than one day and more contagious.
edit on 10/8/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for posting.

Just making sure I read that right: the relative is a nurse, but is also a patient?

Oh, and please check your messages. Thanks.

I will add that my source is being treated for personal medical issues unrelated to the larger topic at hand of Ebola and will be discharged in a day or two.

They have 15+ years of nursing experience and has been concerned about this particular virus for longer than that.

Afterwards, they have agreed to an interview with NLBS at which point more concise and concrete information should be forthcoming.

Any speculations should be posted to this thread.

I will probably not have much more solid info to share until that time, but anything I can, will be shared as soon as I am able.
edit on 8-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Second Dallas person displaying symptoms

dfw.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360 that does not bode well, we need more details , keep a good watch on details.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I've been following all the threads on Ebola. I'll say this much. Someone posted about the company LAKE which provides hazmat suits, well their company from when I bought it the same day i read the article at 8.58 is now at 11.65. So thanks to ATS I made some extra cash.

I was also saying to myself, on the 5th someone posted that Duncan had died. Then news about him goes cold, then today boom - he's reported dead and as someone stated in thread his body would be incinerated, which of course that's what main stream media just reported. As well as somoene else now showing symptoms.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'll do what I can to keep you guys updated, as the second Ebola case is in my city, Frisco.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: research100 he is one of the deputys who went to the apartment

The patient was identified as Sgt. Michael Monning, a deputy who accompanied county health officials Zachary Thompson and Christopher Perkins into the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan stayed in Dallas.

The deputy was ordered to go inside the unit with officials to get a quarantine order signed. No one who went inside the unit that day wore protective gear.

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShakeNBake
I'll do what I can to keep you guys updated, as the second Ebola case is in my city, Frisco.

Yes please do buddy and stay safe !

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I meant aside from that. I found that stuff in the medical journal last July, so we know about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Yep, seems so. They don't mention that a lot though, do they.

That's why I think there are others in the U.S. spreading it. And that this is a cover-up.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

That is the bigges lie we are being told.

This isn't news to me....but I'm a nurse.

People really need to educate themselves on Ebola. And not from the media, etc. The World Health Org's website would probably be a particularly good place to look. They're not going to sugar coat it. Also, follow links from sites like it...

WHO

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This news pretty much confirms the worst case scenario in terms of how you CAN be infected. It is official now.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-10-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Of course they're lying to us about what's going on! When the CDC held their news conference and basically said everything's under control and they're going to nip this in the bud, red flags were raised. How can the CDC make a statement like that? I get they don't want to cause panic but come on, they need to be more responsible about comments that Ebola is under control.

Obviously it doesn't seem like it is...
New Ebola Patient in Dallas

Looking forward to hearing your inside information!

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

That is the bigges lie we are being told.

I've been wondering if it was possible to spread before symptoms, scary scary thought.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

edit on 8-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What information exactly does your friend have, these small tidbits you are coming with doesn't give anything.

It seems weird to me that you turned your personal believe below into a friend hearsay.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personal opinion is that he has been dead, but this was the most fortuitous time for them to announce the news.

This thread.

There are more lies being told about the case in Dallas than even we have been supposing, including the time of death

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join