It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to join the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Seriously? Yes, Let's say I'm tired of being a sniveling complainer on conspiracy forums - a losing paradigm and I now want to join in the conspiracy controlling the World; Are there certain standards necessary to get in with the 'in-crowd'? Do i need to be very wealthy, have certain connections, be required to take an oath offering my soul, etc., etc. We all know the NWO is real and is pulling the strings in the background of the world stage and will never be stopped. So if I can't beat them why not join them? Why be a loser when membership would insure success?
How do you join the conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You have to be audacious, you have to be willing to dominate and you have to put empathy in the back seat or completely lack it.

Also you get 10 points for being hypocritical, you have to be capable of treating people as mere numbers.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A simple wag of your prehensile tail should do it Alien.
Seocond.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Go to Princeton University, Harvard or any Ivy League College and be an A-hole to everyone.

It seems to work best if you have lots of money also. They will eventually find you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

If you follow this advice, you have to be whole by your decision to join the elite.

At Harvard/Princeton etc. that is where they either recruit you or mark you as a target. They watch you closely.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
you might be a couple billion short of that dream alien.

but i donno who you are you could be an elite in disguise >.>
edit on 5-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't know about the NWO at all whatsoever, but the OWO like the kind built around freemasonry and Texas oil is pretty easy, have money or be a talented enough someone to get lots of money. If you can't get money, get power. If you can't get power, get influence. If you are nobody with no real talents and no money, your best bet is probably to start a ministry of some kind and get into the occult behind the scenes. If you finish normal freemasonry, go on to the Scottish rites. If you finish the Scottish rites, go on to get into the Egyptian rites. Look for rites beyond those. I'm sure there are more that even I don't know about. Get into the Shriners. Understand the difference between F&AM and AF&AM. Personally, I'd make sure my core home was part of the F&AM if you want to have any real influence in your local community. All the wealthiest people I know were active in the F&AM. Get your sons into DeMolay, get your daughters into rainbow girls.

Pay attention to which men kiss each other affectionately in public. Pay attention to how each man shakes your hand. If it is odd or there are subtle touches of the fingers on the palm of the hand or grips of the thumb on the back of the hand, this is a test. If you don't know how to respond, you've already failed the test, but those are the guys you should be nuzzling up to. They are the "in crowd" of the local OWO. Nobody on that level has any access whatsoever to real power, but it is probably as close to the top of the pyramid as you will ever get as an outsider.

I wouldn't recommend it. The mason's membership is dwindling so low now that they are desperate for people. Now is a good time to destroy the pyramids of the world once and for all.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Tell them ur an alien

And you have a view of how them bastards should bow to you, OR ELSE !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Always have a bunny avatar.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mypan

Tell them ur an alien

And you have a view of how them bastards should bow to you, OR ELSE !!!!!!

I'm glad you understand the situation - We have to give them one more chance before 'we' take over and turn them all into slaves

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

gotta sacrifice three cows....go get the first 3 you see then tell us how it goes....after that you'll get the next step

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I sent you a U2U. Welcome to the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You have to be born into it.

If you want to be a puppet, ones who the world is trained to think actually run the show, then Ivy League schools, become a politician or somehow amass tons of wealth.

But realize TPTB and public puppets like politicians, kings, queens, billionaires, "ruling elite families" are completely different. S + F though I like your OP

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Learn to take and never give (objectivism). Develop private associations with organizations like the Masons. Make choices based on the good of the few rather than the good of the many. Dispel hate with hate. Develop a virus, then develop the antidote. Sell to the highest bidder. Finance a war from both sides, then name yourself Daddy Warbucks taking care of the orphans you created with your war. Demand that all nations use your dollar for oil, then give that revenue stream away to corporations to purchase goods. Sell those goods back to the people that financed them for you, then call the debt theirs. Transfer as much of the petrol dollar ponzie scheme money to other countries, corporations and even your own family, but make sure to call it aid and grands. Give the bill to the people you serve, then go play some golf. Play lots and lots of golf. Even if the world around you is crumbling because of your poor leadership and greed, keep playing lots of golf. Develop social programs that feed apathy and lazy lifestyles, then charge the petrol dollar fund. Transfer this debt to the people, but make sure other industries charge too much. Have them funnel this money back to you as campaign donations and bribes. Allow your family to take huge, expensive vacations, then charge it to the petrol dollar. Borrow as much as possible, then transfer the debt to the people. Take more vacations for free. Make sure your healthcare is the best. Make sure the peoples healthcare is as complicated and expensive as possible, then use this money to take more vacations. Play more golf. Have the time of your life my friend.

Do these things and you have done the minimum necessary to get in.

edit on 5-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"How to join the New World Order?"

Learn to be a good Progressive.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Join the Mickey Mouse Club or write really crappy pop music. If those don't work out, you can always shake your butt for a few Freemasons. They don't discriminate...

How are your lap dancing skills?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Simply put- be capable of contributing to the organization of the global community and obviously willing to cooperate. I'm a big fan of the George Carlin school of conspiracy theory - "you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge. These people belong to the same fraternities the same country clubs and the same boards of directors and they know what's good for them".

That's most of it right there - if you have money and culture in common with influential people and are doing good for your class but could do more with help, obviously people who share your interests will seek you out to suggest how you can do even more.

I used to guard a country club where two billionaires owned small vacation homes. The second billionaire bought his home, right next door to the first one, and within two months the new guy had purchased an extremely expensive and important piece of local property from the first one in a deal so big it was front page local news. That's how networking goes in those circles.

Short of being wealthy in just the right critical sector and handing it just the right way you would have to cultivate incredible social influence over an important and not yet well controlled issue relevant to their agenda, that's my theory.

If I actually wanted to do it on a shoe string (rich man's shoe string) I'd buy ownership of Playboy magazine and double down on that investment to become the voice and image of sexual freedom and start taking it in the direction of population control, enthusiastically endorse political candidates and wait to be invited to a relevant conference where I would expect to be felt out and possibly approached with an initial minor business proposition by someone I believed was on the inside.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is no NWO....sorry to say.

Only thing you can do is have enough money to make it in to office, then you siphon more money from lobbyists in exchange for your support for corporate interests all over the globe.

That is the reality of the "new world".

Another member mentioned progressives. That doesn't matter one bit. Both the so-called conservatives and progressives sell out to the money interests and work to push their agenda.

The NWO is the selling of your soul for their profit.

If you're ready for that.....let me know.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I really don't think the people who truly run the world would ever be in the same room as Bill Gates and the Bush's. It doesn't seem like the true PTB would even interact in our society, publicly, using the customs, etc.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Easy, just like animals more than humans!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join