It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Experienced occultists to explain Aura Transformation™

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello.

Since most of the occult books are many years old, I've read little about what will really happen post 2012 etc.

Stumbled upon something called Aura Transformation:

www.auratransformation.com...

Can anyone explain this? Is it something that is made up to make money, or is it real?

Best, A

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comex
Hello.

Since most of the occult books are many years old, I've read little about what will really happen post 2012 etc.

Stumbled upon something called Aura Transformation:

www.auratransformation.com...

Can anyone explain this? Is it something that is made up to make money, or is it real?

Best, A

Given that it is trademarked I would be very wary of it.

What is it you are looking for?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

An AuraTransformation™ is a permanent and radical expansion of your consciousness, which reinforce your charisma, drive and intuition.

Seem to be a third eye/awareness increaser. To me it is all spiritual energy flow in the body on one level or another merging with your consciousness.

Seems to be a way to get into energized/higher frequency state.

If you feel greatly that you need it buy it. Otherwise lots of free stuff on youtube.

edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

An AuraTransformation™ is a permanent and radical expansion of your consciousness, which reinforce your charisma, drive and intuition.

Seem to be a third eye/awareness increaser. To me it is all spiritual energy flow in the body on one level or another merging with your consciousness.

Seems to be a way to get into energized/higher frequency state.

So does not the fact that this method is trademarked and the lady also owns a publishing company raise issues with the validity of this?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Comex

You don't trademark something if you don't intend to make money from it.

This is the equivalent of a spiritual doctor. Your aura is "sick", so an "aura mediator" comes to you to make it better.

wildernessseasons.blogspot.com...

I'm not saying what my spiritual views are other than to say that if a person makes money off of spirituality, it's a sham and the person isn't spiritual.
edit on 1-10-2014 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Added this in my post before.

If you feel greatly that you need it buy it. Otherwise lots of free stuff on youtube.

So does not the fact that this method is trademarked and the lady also owns a publishing company raise issues with the validity of this?

Cannot really know if that makes it worse or not. I have a lot of books that I have bought that have given me nothing new while other books where nice. Now days if I need something it will normally exist on you tube. Except for a Reiki group that I sometimes join to play around a little with the flow of energy.
edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

You don't trademark something if you don't intend to make money from it.

This is the equivalent of a spiritual doctor. Your aura is "sick", so an "aura mediator" comes to you to make it better.

wildernessseasons.blogspot.com...

I'm not saying what my spiritual views are other than to say that if a person makes money off of spirituality, it's a sham and the person isn't spiritual.

Yesterday I had an Aura Transformation. In an aura transformation (AT), a trained aura mediator connects physically with you somehow to channel energies. In my case, I lay down on a bench and the mediator sat opposite me with her legs next to mine... at times she switched to holding my ankles with her hands. The entire process lasts almost three hours, during which the mediator analyzes your aura, looking for holes in particular. It’s a bit like a therapy session, as she tells you if she feels weak chakras, for instance, and you talk about things that’s been causing your energy to escape.

Lol. Seem to be just normal Reiki to me. Push energy/chi/light into the body to help it relax so it can self heal easier. Funny how many names people come up with for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Added this in my post before.

Cannot really know if that makes it worse or not. I have a lot of books that I have bought that have given me nothing new while other books where nice. Now days if I need something it will normally exist on you tube. Except for a Reiki group that I sometimes join to play around a little with the flow of energy.

I am not saying what she says is either good or bad. I am questioning the fact that she has a method of enlightemnent which I agree is good but she has also gone to the trouble of trademarking it and forming a publishing company with her husband.

If this was a true person with a true vision then why would they trademark the concept and form a company around it?

It's interesting that you mention Reiki. I paid for my level 1 and 2 reiki but when I told the group I joined that I intended to give rieki for free they refused to make me a reiki "master" as my beliefs went against the principles of it.

I am watching a one hour documentarty with the authour at the moment so will hopefully be more informed afterwards.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

edit on 1020141015pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-01T16:17:15-05:0017f17 by nonspecific because: duplicate post

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why? If an artist sells his paintings, is he not truly an artist? If a musician sells her albums, is she no longer a musician? Every culture has had their spiritual segment and, in nearly all of them, they have been propped up by their societies as healers, mystics, and counselors.

Today, in a secular society, it is impossible for a person like that to make a living the same way as they do in tribal structures. A person must charge money in order to do it. If every town had a "healer's quarters" or "shaman sanctuary", that would be one thing but we don't. The only way for a modern serving practitioner to make it is to gain cash from their crafts.

There are genuine and authentic ways to do it and there are also some pretty greasy ways, as well. But to discount any person who seeks compensation for their craft is a bit unfair.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wife comes home to her husband.

"Honey, I got my aura transformed."

Husband looks at her. "I don't see anything different."

"Oh no, I feel wonderful! And I got it for a discount at only $4200 (seriously the price on one website for a course)."

Husband groans.

*Wife scuttles off to feed hungry indigo children who are intellectually grumpy*

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's interesting that you mention Reiki. I paid for my level 1 and 2 reiki but when I told the group I joined that I intended to give rieki for free they refused to make me a reiki "master" as my beliefs went against the principles of it.

From my point of view.
1 It is ok to get paid for your time if the person are not struggling. I am not myself charging for it but I am a hobbyist.
2 The goal is to get the tool out not get rich so that as many as possible can do it. People who are pushing the money bit are in the way of progress.

If I remember correctly there are 2 schools of Reiki. One is expensive the other ones are the ones that broke off and wanted the method shared for low cost.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Meditation does involve a transcendent state of liberation which feels out of body, but a lot of words are thrown around that makes this sound too esoteric, astral projection, and "aura transformation" is a new one, but it sounds about the same as astral projection and just as useless as a term.

Real samadhi, as recorded in ancient texts such as the Bhagavad Gita or Buddhism, is about liberating the mind from material objects, essentially understanding the emptiness of all things while also embracing the Eternal Truth which is the Light within the mind. Understanding this Light and associating with it is the greatest "astral projection" we can do.

I have experienced this enlightenment and I am here to share it with others.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

There is fair compensation and then there is GREED.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Calalini

lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Why? If an artist sells his paintings, is he not truly an artist? If a musician sells her albums, is she no longer a musician? Every culture has had their spiritual segment and, in nearly all of them, they have been propped up by their societies as healers, mystics, and counselors.

Today, in a secular society, it is impossible for a person like that to make a living the same way as they do in tribal structures. A person must charge money in order to do it. If every town had a "healer's quarters" or "shaman sanctuary", that would be one thing but we don't. The only way for a modern serving practitioner to make it is to gain cash from their crafts.

There are genuine and authentic ways to do it and there are also some pretty greasy ways, as well. But to discount any person who seeks compensation for their craft is a bit unfair.

i have to both agree and disagree although your reply was not to me.

An artist makes art and it is bought if someone agrees that the price is comparative to the enjoyment gained or the financial interest is appropriate.

A musician offers his music in return for financial reward.

In my opinion this lady and many others are using many emotional triggers to form a business with the sole reason of earning money.

I form this basis on the fact that as stated she has trademarked her belief, formed a marketing and publishing company around it and uses issues that will natuarally draw sensitive people who may be vunerable to her cause and business.

I commend her business sense but feel for the people who are drawn to belive in this "False Idol" when the information they seek is free.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jcarmen

Playing around in the bliss?

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

From my point of view.
1 It is ok to get paid for your time if the person are not struggling. I am not myself charging for it but I am a hobbyist.
2 The goal is to get the tool out not get rich so that as many as possible can do it. People who are pushing the money bit are in the way of progress.

If I remember correctly there are 2 schools of Reiki. One is expensive the other ones are the ones that broke off and wanted the method shared for low cost.

I hope you found the better path! I continued to do it. I just stopped calling it Reiki and did the best I could when I could.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

There is fair compensation and then there is GREED.

Absolutely. That was my clarification between "authentic" and "greasy". It's pretty easy to spot the difference most of the time. Most people I know will work for anybody with a true need and tight pocketbook but they aren't giving any discounts to the person who pulls up in a BMW.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comex

what will really happen post 2012 etc.

What does that even mean... "post 2012"? What happened in 2012 that we should view the future from that perspective? Why not say post 2011 or post 2008? How is 2012 connected to 'Aura Transformations' any more than 2003?

<<   2 >>

join