It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un's sister takes control in North Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reports from S. Korea say that Kim Jong Un's sister has taken control of the country. Un has been having medical issues lately, and has not been seen in public since he was last seen limping on to the stage at his last speech. Definitely does not sound good for him, lets hope his sister is not HALF the tyrant he is.

Kim Yo-jong, the younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, might be leading the hermit kingdom instead of her brother, a recent report from Seoul-based think tank, North Korea Intellectuals Solidarity (NKIS) revealed.

According to NKIS on October 1, Kim Jong-un — who has failed to appear at official events since early September — is getting medical treatment at Bonghwa Clinic from both domestic and foreign medical teams. Meanwhile, in his absence, Kim Yo-jong is charged with handling important government decisions.

An unnamed source told NKIS that a decision to give Kim Jong-un extended medical treatment was made at a meeting of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of Korea on September 6. The meeting was reportedly held at Kim Yo-jong’s suggestion.

As a result of the meeting, Pyongyang decided four things. First, to give special and extended medical treatment to Kim Jong-un in order to quickly restore his health. Second, all North Korean high level officials and party members should be responsible in following Kim’s previous orders. Third, the party and army should be on wartime-like alert while Kim Jong-un is out of commission. Lastly, all the important matters related to government administration should be reported to Kim Yo-jong, so that Kim Jong-un can concentrate on getting better.

Kim Yo-jong is the daughter of the former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and his wife, Kim Yong-hui. She was first spotted at a photo session for participants at the 3rd Conference of the Workers’ Party of Korea in September 2010, when she stood next to her father’s personal secretary.
thediplomat.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
Maybe China finally whacked him and made a deal with the sister to straighten the place out.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What can I say? She's cute. Now let's see if she's as out of touch with reality as the rest of her family.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

From the link? That's a MAN, baby!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Is there a second link?
Because if there isn't... I didn't see any female at the link.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting turn of events.

Shes not terrible looking, either.

She can't be worse than Kim Jong Moe.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: yeahright

Thanks.
She does have a different hairstyle than her Dear Leader Bro, at least.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

the hermit kingdom

NK should use that for tourism PR. Makes the place sound like somewhere Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf might go to recuperate after questing against evil.

I bet his sister is telling the population that she's arm-barred Rhonda Rousey in the first round and wiped her sweat off with Cyborg.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
lets hope his sister is not HALF the tyrant he is.

That's sexist. I believe a woman is fully qualified for the role and can absolutely fulfill the expectations of being a megalomaniacal dictator... she's just going to only get half the pay her brother recieved.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Okay, she's definitely not a toad.

Apparently the little leader has gout, brought on by his swiss cheese addiction. Oh, curse you first world problems in the third world.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Either way she is twice the man of her brother.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
True or not, if the GrandExaltedSupremeMostHigh leader himself gets wind of this rumor, and it isn't true, the sister better run for the hills. And yes, she's cute, much more so than any member of her family I've seen so far. Wouldn't mind having a State Dinner with her.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Either way she is twice the man of her brother.

ZING!!!! Yeah, he's pretty "cute" too, isn't he?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Apparently the little leader has gout, brought on by his swiss cheese addiction. Oh, curse you first world problems in the third world.

Im sure his cognac addiction did not help either.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't give this too much credence (as in hoping that she would change the country's direction,) unless the KCNA comes out with something about her. As of today, they're still promoting the cult of personality for Kim Jong-un and Dear Leader's Juche ideology.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Of course not. Everyone that has seen Gran Torino knows that Toad:

...is is Vietnamese. Pfft.

edit on 1-10-2014 by intrepid because: Bloody BB code.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
I wouldn't give this too much credence (as in hoping that she would change the country's direction,) unless the KCNA comes out with something about her. As of today, they're still promoting the cult of personality for Kim Jong-un and Dear Leader's Juche ideology.

I also am a little skeptical, but based on the fact that he does appear to be in very poor health, I would definitely not put it out of the realm of possibilities.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
True or not, if the GrandExaltedSupremeMostHigh leader himself gets wind of this rumor, and it isn't true, the sister better run for the hills. And yes, she's cute, much more so than any member of her family I've seen so far. Wouldn't mind having a State Dinner with her.

I dont know, Kim has a pretty extensive security detail protecting him, I am sure she will be heavily protected as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

I dont know, Kim has a pretty extensive security detail protecting him, I am sure she will be heavily protected as well.

Yes, but not from her uncle-killing brother. With his paranoia he may be having family reunions of one.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join