It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't the media putting a spotlight onto Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi? (IS leader/caliph)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com...

"John McCain speaking with ISIS chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi circled in red"

5 days ago

US State Department wants IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, offering $10 million reward

Why did it take that long just to get a bounty on the guy?

Why is the media avoiding mentioning who exactly Al-Baghdadi is?

They generally just talk about IS as a collective and avoid the idea that this collective revolves around abu-bakr, why?
edit on 1-10-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Because Al-Baghdadi was under US custody for a while before being flown back to the Middle East and founded ISIS.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The US economy isnt what it once was, maybe congress needed to pass the hat around to get the funds for the reward???

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy you know

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The US economy isnt what it once was, maybe congress needed to pass the hat around to get the funds for the reward???

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy you know

I know

I just read they can go as high as 25million for a suspect bounty depending on certain qualifications

Excluding the bounty then, why not put the media spotlight on him?

Why keep the general public unknowledgeable on the part of IS that holds them together?

How have they not landed a drone/air-strike on him either? Are they hiding underground?

I can understand a lack of intelligence on the ground but surely they have some idea of where IS HQ is generally located in Raqqa, maybe they'd want to have Al-baghdadi lead them to an even higher up or something?

Learn his connections, before making it all public?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

Sorry mate, I was just being flippant, I have never heard of this guy and he apparently leads the worlds most evil organisation??? Something is definitely dodgy.

Probably should have put a pokey out tongue smiley on my first post LOL
I had a mental image of some congressman literally walking around asking other members of congress for donations to raise the funds

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

If the reward is already prominent in his Wikipedia article it must be getting word of mouth near where he lives or is hiding. He'd better treat all his people well. Although by this time he's probably well tucked away someplace, with only a very select few knowing what cave or mansion he's in - a select few chosen for their illiteracy and bad computer skills.

edit on 1-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So he was in US custody and then flown back to the middle east, and now he is the most
wanted criminal in the world. I suspect we gave him the resources to be successful as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would say that by putting the spotlight on him would somehow "legitimize" his role as caliphate. Like as long as we don't say his name he can't really be caliphate.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
So he was in US custody and then flown back to the middle east, and now he is the most
wanted criminal in the world. I suspect we gave him the resources to be successful as well.

False, he wasn't flown back from anywhere.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi or Abu Dua was once held by the US in Camp Bucca Iraq.

But the Obama administration shut down the Bucca prison camp and released its prisoners, including Abu Dua in 2009.

Source

He was held in a US prison camp in Iraq, Obama shut down the prison and that released him. The News Media is in bed with the Obama administration to the end, they won't shout out his obvious failings from the rooftops.
edit on 1-10-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
en.wikipedia.org...

socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com...

"John McCain speaking with ISIS chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi circled in red"

5 days ago

US State Department wants IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, offering $10 million reward

Why did it take that long just to get a bounty on the guy?

Why is the media avoiding mentioning who exactly Al-Baghdadi is?

They generally just talk about IS as a collective and avoid the idea that this collective revolves around abu-bakr, why?

because the West/anti ISIS (Sunni Jihadists) want to dis associate Abu Bakr al Baghdadi (Who is a PHD scholar of Islam) from IS-ISIS actually being a Caliphate ---

making it now Sharia-Legal for the Jihad fighters to Attack the Crusaders (the decadent-infidel West/USA) instead of just fighting 'defensively' ...as they were compelled to do since before 2003 in Iraq.

the nature of the WAR has necessarily changed... the IS is no longer an 'Insurgency'...
No, they own the Caliphate territory & are just 'purifying' the Caliphate homeland step-by-step

the Caliph will soon call for millions of fighters from the greater Islamic Ummah (community of Muslim nations) to come fight the Western Infidels in the Levant 'Syria+Iraq+Jordan+Lebanon+Gaza+the illegal state of Zion-Israel'

so as to establish their Global Caliphate (which will be greater than either Saudi or Iran or Turkey in that region)

ADD

I asked this question a month ago on another thread... why the complete separation of Mr. al-Baghdadi from ISIS-ISA/Caliphate creation
...likely because it puts the conflict in a completely different light ~ the west & coalition are not fighting a 'splinter group' or a 'faction'... the NWO plans for the ME are now in a shambles & the participating States are in a panic condition & quickly joined air-forces to try to degrade the Caliphate before their successes completely destroy the NWO leadership w/USA as top dog in Balkanizing the M.E.
edit on st31141220890601152014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join