It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico Piece Says Obama's Assassination Might Be Only Thing That Could Improve Secret Service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You know it is strange that all of a sudden the Secret Service gets dumb when we have a black president.
What's up with that?

We had the Salahi invasion where the SS let some wanabe jetsetters in a white house party... then that happend again with some rap guy...

Then we had a nut running over the lawn

Bullets holes in the white house

And now a gun totting criminal allowed getting on an elevator with Obama!

This writer thinks that the article underneath goes over the top...

A new piece in Politico Magazine has some readers turning their heads and going, 'wait, did they really just say that?' The article, written by former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal reporter Ronald Kessler, addressed the growing criticisms of the US Secret Service in recent weeks. But the part that's raising eyebrows comes at the very last paragraph: "Agents tell me it’s a miracle an assassination has not already occurred," Kessler wrote. "Sadly, given Obama’s colossal lack of management judgment, that calamity may be the only catalyst that will reform the Secret Service." So wait, the only way to improve the Secret Service would be if Obama was assassinated? And if that did happen, it'd be Obama's own fault for not fixing things in the first place? Salon called the article a "sickening piece." Talking Points Memo called it a "bizarre" statement and wondered "what the Politico editors were thinking." www.huffingtonpost.com...

Something Is Rotten in the Secret Service...And Obama's life is in danger because of it.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Behind the rotten culture is arrogance. After uniformed officers failed to take out 42-year-old Omar J. Gonzalez when he hopped over the fence and ran into the White House, the Secret Service issued a statement saying the officers “showed restraint.” The statement provoked laughter among senior FBI officials. But in its arrogance, the Secret Service thought it could get away with issuing such an outrageous claim and the public would accept it. With similar hubris, the agency leaves the doors to the White Horse unlocked. The idea is that the vaunted Secret Service can handle any problem and can waive the most basic security precautions to make things easier for White House staff to move in and out of the building. On a regular basis, to appease White House or campaign staffs, Secret Service officials order agents to ignore basic security rules and let people into events without being put through a magnetometer or metal detector. That’s like letting passengers into a commercial airliner without metal detection screening. Terrorist groups like ISIL would like nothing better than to assassinate Obama. Five terrorists could come into the White House with grenades and wipe him out. Read more: www.politico.com...

Agents tell me it’s a miracle an assassination has not already occurred. Sadly, given Obama’s colossal lack of management judgment, that calamity may be the only catalyst that will reform the Secret Service. Read more: www.politico.com...

All this going on now seems very very weird

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When the guy ran into the White House Obama wasn't there. Safe as a bug in a rug, somewhere else. In all these years there are bound to be a few incidents. I sense a case of "piling on" from the FBI and others who want to nudge some negativity towards the Secret Service. But all in all, this publicity and shouting from the rooftops will help improve the security in the long-run.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell You say they are dumb because it looks like that but the truth is the head of the service is the only person that could have gotten him this far and removing her now would only prove my post.

The whole bit we are seeing is just a ploy to remove the spiritual powers protecting him.

edit on 1-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just please let him get through his last term unscathed, I don't think I could handle Black rage if something ever happened to him. Whoever would do such a thing, just remember how long you would have to listen to the bitching and moaning... MLK, well, okay, he gave really good speeches, had some character and stood for some pretty strong values (His remembrance aint that bad.) But we don't need the same thing for a Nobel Laureate that constantly drops bombs on people.

Just let him do his term and go off to war president retirement, like Bush, something like exile? I know it limits the number of countries you can visit afterwards..
edit on 1-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Good point. The last thing we need is to make a martyr case out of Obama. Because lord knows, his death and nobel peace prize will become the only things people remember about his presidency and that will overshadow all his actions. Heck they would probably even recolor his actions into a positive light BECAUSE of the assassination. Obamacare would drop that nickname and become the ACA again for instance.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The cabal is getting desperate and proving they have moles everywhere and can take out the president anytime they wish.

I read that old man bush leader of the Bush family crime syndicate explained to Obama that he'd better not get any ideas. Bush then showed graphic pix of Kennedy post mortum and pix of Bush on Dealy Plaza the day the CIA and secret service shot Kennedy.

Its stories like this that incline me to believe Obama is not a lazy dumbass as portraed by psych-job neocons.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I would agree here, while I don't think he was the worst by, he most def does not deserve to be a martyr like MLK who actually sacrificed for his causes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

HEy. the guy in the elevator was a government contractor not a criminal actually. ALthough th eonly ones that are suppossed to be armed in the white house are the SS agents.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I heard that when Obama won, people starting jumping ship out of the government. It's not implausible that Obama has surrounded himself with exactly the sort of people he deserves, the ones stupid enough or ambitious enough to risk being thrown under the bus by him as soon as he needs someone convenient to blame ... you know, the very best and brightest of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You know it is strange that all of a sudden the Secret Service gets dumb when we have a black president.
What's up with that?

How can this possibly be racial?

Reagan was shot.

Ford was shot at several times.

attempts

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

The whole bit we are seeing is just a ploy to remove the spiritual powers protecting him.

What? Are you referring to Satan? Is Obama the anti Christ after all?

What spiritual methods are they using to remove the powers?

Bold assertions require some evidence.
edit on 1-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What? Are you referring to Satan? Is Obama the anti Christ after all?

What spiritual methods are they using to remove the powers?

Bold assertions require some evidence.

Remote Exorcism

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I said nothing of the sort. What are you asking after you put words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I said nothing of the sort. What are you asking after you put words in my mouth.

You said this....

In reference to Obama....

I'm just asking for evidence. What spiritual powers? And how are they protecting Obama.

edit on 1-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
I read that old man bush leader of the Bush family crime syndicate explained to Obama that he'd better not get any ideas.

Dear Leader had plenty of ideas, Dear Leader is still Dear Leader so I tend to think your Bush anecdote is something you made up to sound cool and edgy on the internet.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You want me to prove to you that you have a spirit? Look inside yourself for that one. Do you want me to look inside you or are you just trying to tell me spirits do not exist or that obama is the antichrist? I never mentioned he was anyone other than himself but perhaps something inside you has brought that up for some reason. If i was a doc and you were on my couch then we would need to get to the bottom of your implications.

The spiritual power i refer too would be the woman that was in charge and now she is out of the chain of command she is also out of the spiritual chain that has protected him. Future is uncertain now.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The spiritual power i refer too would be the woman that was in charge and now she is out of the chain of command she is also out of the spiritual chain that has protected him. Future is uncertain now.

Have you been drinking?

What woman? What chain of command? What spiritual chain?

Wild, crazy, outlandish claims require some evidence. I'm open to any explanation no matter how insane; or is it a secret that only you are privy to and sworn to secrecy.

I agree, someone's future is defiantly uncertain now!!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I DON'T want anyone shooting him I want him ARRESTED,not MARTYRED.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Have you been drinking?

What woman? What chain of command? What spiritual chain?

Wild, crazy, outlandish claims require some evidence. I'm open to any explanation no matter how insane; or is it a secret that only you are privy to and sworn to secrecy.

I agree, someone's future is defiantly uncertain now!!
Again there you go putting words in my mouth. I never said someones future is uncertain you did. So who are you refering too there? I said future is uncertain.

The woman removed is the former head of the secret service that has been in that chain of command for sometime now. My assertion is that spiritually she was the key to keeping the pres. out of danger and the recent incidents have been ploy's to remove here from that system all together.

However you do raise a very good idea. I have some 60 day old wine and i think it's time to pop a top.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

hrrrm perhaps that is why obama is always playing golf.....might have a better security detail with him when he goes golfing then the detail gaurding the white house. and to be non partisan the SS has been dropping the ball since bush dont we remember the hookers and blow incident(cant remember if that was bush or Obamas ss) or the bush daughters getting naked and running around the lobby of a south American hotel while the ss tried to control them and pretty mcuh failed. i guess if you really want to be secure in the white house you have to go the Teddy Roosevelt option.IE a gun on the hip and a bear in the oval office next to your desk

edit to add i guess this is why the director of the SS resigned today
edit on 1-10-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join