It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola in the US? I bet not...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi I just wanted to start a thread on some of my thoughts about this "verified" case of Ebola in Texas. I am convinced it is a false flag. I imagine two possible scenarios to be whats going on.

Scenario 1:

I imagine this to be most likely. Just like 9/11 this "new threat" will be used to reign in more control over U.S. citizens. Some examples may include transportation between states being controlled by gestapo border agents to verify you are not infected. U.N. troops on US soil, disposing of whomever they feel like in FEMA camps. "Quarantine" those pesky protesters and put them in death er FEMA camps. Forced, secretive, infection of the "poor" elderly. The list of can go on and on. We already have people screaming for transportation to other countries to be closed down. People will be CHEERING once again for their degradation of rights.

Scenario 2: I wouldn't be surprised if this man supposedly dies and they "confirm" he was an ISIS agent hosting the disease to wage biological warfare. They would gain massive support for another war and also gain all the benefits scenario 1 offers.

The timing is impeccable, I bet this is a false flag.

PS sorry if you came here expecting some sort of proof from some shady news site that may or may not have any evidence based on claims from "verified" anonymous sources.
That's not how I roll.

Can anyone else think of benefits big bro would gain from this. Why pull another 9/11 when something like this would be much harder to disprove.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I bet you are wrong...Terrorist dont go to the hospital and try to get help, only to get turned away and end up going back. Im also sure it would have already came out if this guy were even suspected of being a terrorist. CNN would be eating it up if that were the case.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Says who?

Any smart terrorist would.

A suicide attack is only performed by those that are suicidal or stupid

ETA: Why would they release that knowledge to the public right now if it were indeed a false flag?

I didn't say it was a "real" terrorist attack.

edit on 30-9-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Well, this IS a conspiracy site.

I do hope you are wrong, however.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
beezzer is right

Is Ebola covered under ObamaCare?

Hey, it's a legitimate question

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
beezzer is right

HAHA I guess it depends on whether said patient pays into it. The rest will be "culled"

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

beezzer is right

You have to click "West Africa" under subsection 27, page 43.

Otherwise your Ebola treatment gets shunted to Medicare.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I doubt they'll tie it to ISIS. Why bother? Ebola scares more people than ISIS already. I do think this is a conspiracy though. When I searched this topic I found dozens if sources listed within the last few hours. All these sources were calm and confident which is a stark contrast to the fear mongering in most Ebola articles in the past.

If they said nothing and things got leaked it would look like a cover up/conspiracy. The way they've been so open and calm about it reeks. Even fox news didn't mention a single tiny smidgen of fear and we all know fox news loves their fear mongering.

Whether a real threat out of their control or a false flag this is frightening. Despite the wide variety of news outlets reporting this in the last few hours almost all of them sound exactly the same and every single one mentions the CDC director Tom Friedan saying "there is no doubt in my mind we'll stop it here". I haven't seen any articles this calm and confident on anything in my recent memory and that worries me.

On the less reasonable and more crazy conspiracy guy side, I find it interesting that this is in Texas. Yes Texas is a state with a large population so it makes sense but also Texas is the state by far most likely to rebel. There is no state in the US with anywhere near Texas's pedigree and history is independence.

If you start seeing articles in a few weeks about the numbers of cases in Texas spiraling out of control the end times are here for America. Even in the case of no conspiracy whatsoever if it appears to be showing we'll see martial law and quarantines. If this is a real conspiracy that's the whole point.

In the case of this being a conspiracy of population control and enacting a police state any plan would require subjugating Texas first. The blue states are way too disarmed and too split into factions to put up much organized resistance and most red states are too low in population and resources for it. In any situation of the need for rebellion Texas is the only possible candidate for leading the charge.

Either way this is very frightening. Let's hope to God that the CDC's confidence is justified. America is a powder keg and an extremely frightening epidemic could set it off easily. Most people I know are terrified of getting the flu let alone Ebola.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Let's not go nuts. The odds of Ebola spreading in the US are very slim. I doubt this goes beyond the one case, possibly 3 or 4 if he infected anyone, but I doubt it.

If you want to fear a virus fear something like h7n9 or MERS or even this weird strain of enterovirus that is causing partial paralysis in some children. Ebola is barely on the radar until it becomes airborne.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Let's not go nuts. The odds of Ebola spreading in the US are very slim. I doubt this goes beyond the one case, possibly 3 or 4 if he infected anyone, but I doubt it.

If you want to fear a virus fear something like h7n9 or MERS or even this weird strain of enterovirus that is causing partial paralysis in some children. Ebola is barely on the radar until it becomes airborne.

very correct unless the one in quadrillion chances it mutates...

The question is however: When will this reach the level of people in grocery stores and gas stations stocking up and going crazy from ignorance?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's unlikely to be a terrorist attack. If there was even remotely a chance this guy was an ISIS operative the FBI would be all over it and the MSM would have caught wind of it.

People are scared enough as it is, I don't think they want to whip them up into an uncontrollable panic... Not Yet anyways.

This could be really bad...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
when i saw that the government had passed a law that allowed them to detain Americans who had a respiratory virus i couldn't help but think that this would be used to impose further limitations.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

beezzer is right

Only strains of ebola that are patented by US based big pharma, any other strain might be considered infringement.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kicked

Ebola is a systemic virus, not respiratory - although it does manifest as respiratory in pigs and if inhaled via aerosol. Also studies show that the strain that doesn't injure humans, Reston, may be airborne. Also another study has shown that for some reason pigs may be able to spread the disease via the air. They are not 100 percent sure because of possible contamination, but in a study using the Zaire strain monkeys set near pigs with no direct contact were infected and he infection seemed rooted in the lungs. Scientists are considering that something about the physiology of pigs may make them able to disperse and turn the virus airborne.

Weird but interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

It's unlikely to be a terrorist attack. If there was even remotely a chance this guy was an ISIS operative the FBI would be all over it and the MSM would have caught wind of it.

unless of course the MSM read from a script but they do not do that ...do they ?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just watched bbc news and apparently shares have rocketed in pharmaceutical companies since this ebola case in America. Im not one for the far out conspiracy theories but it does make one wonder. We all know money makes the world go round and the fact thatcis now on American soil will mean some people are going to make a lot of money.

Had to laugh though when bbc went on to say sales on flights have dipped possibly because of fear of atching ebola virus nothing to do with being petrified ofca plane being hijacked by some raving lunatic swinging a machete about then!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have no doubt this ebola outbreak is not only possible, but it's highly probable. In fact, I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now. Read the book - The Coming Plague - by Laurie Garrett. It'll scare the stuff'n out of you!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm with you to a degree on the false flag theory.

The conditioning to accept this thing has been out there for ages. The Strain and Contagion of recent have been adding fuel to the paranoid fire. The Strain concludes next week - imagine that! Outbreak comes to mind as well, but that was a 90s Dustin Hoffman tour de force so most people didn't take "are you trying to seduce me mrs. robinson" to heart. The timing of the Strain is incredible though, you have to admit.

I've said it all on the threads of Ebola on ATS...ITS BEEN HERE. This is a manmade thing, and it just didn't get to the states. Whatever they tell us they knew damn well its been here at least a year. Think of timing versus release of information. AIDS was killing white boys in 1978 but nothing was really said publicly until around 1981 in the independent press. What we have is a combination of dishonesty from our government, corporations, and news outlets to provoke fear and panic so they can declare marshall law, or some other restrictive repressive bull#.

Ebola, is looking just like the AIDS Pandemic to me. People are going on and on about "countries not giving Africa help" but face facts - AFRICA HAS BEEN THE TESTING GROUND FOR THESE AGENTS SINCE DAY ONE. Like AIDS, Ebola has been specifically targeted for a certain demographic, and like AIDS it will mutate in kind with a little help from the lab. Think of how AIDS went out there and eventually was mutated and the conspiracies and proven facts around it. France had a cure and the US sued them to prevent them from releasing it. My father still argues they were experimenting with it on them in the Nam with it.

If people think this just "happened", they need to check the Tuskeegee Experiment, and look at the protocols behind the AIDS drugs in the 1960s first. Look at why they go and drop these things on black people first, and then spread it out to the rest once its been perfected. (AIDS is an anomaly, the white gay guys getting it was really to kill their movement and eradicate their protesting in public but that is another story and France proved the strain they got was genetically different than the ones black people were infected with).

Wash rinse and repeat people.

Remember the alleged Patient Zero AIDS guy. He was flying all over the place too right????

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
I'm with you. Ebola is insidious and threatening all by itself. And even if the CDC gets control of the situation in DFW, there will be other cases--maybe not tomorrow or next year. It's the Something Wicked This Way Comes of viruses.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouareHey. I can't create my own thread yet. So I'm posting here.
I think ebola might have spread to Canada.

www.ctvnews.ca...

It's a small isolated native reserve.

The kids there are all getting these really ebola looking rashes.

Also, there was a diamond mine near it with a company that does a lot of work in Africa so maybe one of their employees brought it over?

Anyway, I think it's worth looking into.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join