It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict US-CIA and UK will assassinate Putin in Belgrade starting final world war.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is it folks, smoke em if you got em.

Putin is coming to Belgrade
www.rferl.org...

After US and UK kill Putin either in Belgrade or on route to or from. Russian Federation will interpret this as an act of war.

If this was some other president, it wouldn't be that big a deal. But Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin is much loved by Russian Federation. Young women want to sleep with him and young men want to be him.

I who by the way am not Russian, fully support Putin over any other world leader. Sure I hate the US government, but that is not the only reason.

The bad news is that the great man will be assassinated.

The good news is that this will awaken the Bear, and US and UK will no longer use the world as their playground.

Sure......millions will die on both sides, but westerners should have thought of that before they confused Russia with some poor debilitated easy to attack Middle East nation.

Russia has never been defeated, and NEVER WILL

Now of course US big wigs can say the same, of course US history is very ......very short in comparison

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123
Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin is much loved by Russian Federation. Young women want to sleep with him and young men want to be him.

I predict your Bromance with Putin will lead only to heartache.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Someone should probably use a proxy and warn Russian Government to be careful.

I sure as hell won't, I live where NSA can actually get their hands on me LOL, I am accessible. And I don't have money like Snowden to escape.

But some of you Russian readers should warn Putin to be careful.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Don't worry US will have a cool president again someday

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Slayer69

No one believes you, sure you got few hardcore supporters, but you are not really fooling anyone. Your constant pro US war machine rubbish is not really doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Slayer69

No one believes you, sure you got few hardcore supporters, but you are not really fooling anyone. Your constant pro US war machine rubbish is not really doing it.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Meanwhile your obvious over the top hatred for anything US is pretty darn clear. Which is cool, freedom of speech and all that but you even have to go as far as create a thread based on your delusional wishful thinking excuse me, Prediction so as to continue demonizing.

a reply to: Indigent

You're telling me...

edit on 30-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Well I'm sure no one can say Barack Hussein Obama II (AKA barraco barner) is much loved in USA. Young women want to sleep with him and young men want to be him.

At least with a straight face.
_________
About the op

If this was some other president, it wouldn't be that big a deal.

Really... i mean come even China whatever they got there is more important.

Aint gonna happen unless he order the hit himself to try to get some more attention

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Actually Indingent

No, US won't have a cool president one day.

Do you think that out of 300 + million people US has, there is not a single COOL GUY to be the president ?

Sure there is. Take Rand Paul. He is certainly cool enough for me. But guys like that are not allowed to become presidents, the shadow government of Federal Reserve and military industrial complex pick and choose.

So NO, you won't have one day a cool president.

Sorry.

Google sovereignty and what it means.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

Go back to the mother land, Bush was cool:

Look that badass spider reflex

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If Putin is killed it will be the Global Cabal which actioned a Coup de Tat in America when they killed JFK.

I have read some of the truest most disclosing things from Russians, from Crop Circle messages we all now know are coded technology and world event messages , to free enegy devices to medical technologies........the Russians are trying to HELP DISCLOSURE of these things because the Global Cabal which controls America controls the entire Planet and Putin knows,he is trying to break the truths out,we know what happened to JFK....today because of the available data the masses have acess to if TPTB action a Coup de Tat in Russia it will backfire...the JFK template will not work this time.

link   
a reply to: Indigent

LOL

I had forgotten the Guy was able to get two shots shoes in.

link   
LOL

Bush

that guy was a God's gift to comedians world wide

Of course he was also God's gift to perpetual debt and war, but funny as heck LOL

link   

I predict that a cabal of Russian generals and oligarchs will assassinate Putin and blame it on the CIA. This will not lead to war, but better relations between Russia and Europe.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
LOL

to the post above

Putin is surrounded by ultra loyalists, ain't no one gonna kill the guy but the CIA

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Been noticing lately that people present their personal predictions in this forum. I am sure its a simple mistake… here is where Skeptic Overlord (site owner) lays it out…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having said that, I notice its Obama that speaks from behind bullet proofing. His house is protected by armored glass as is his limousine, helicopter and Jumbo Jet.

He got shot at four years ago and people are trying to run into his living room for God knows what. Autographs?

I predict this "prediction" is a diversion story from all that to make Putin look bad. Wouldn't be so different from all the media hype about Putin and the New(old) Cold War. Pretty sure he is better liked in the real world than MorBomba.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

LOL

to the post above

Putin is surrounded by ultra loyalists, ain't no one gonna kill the guy but the CIA

Putin is surrounded by sycophants who owe their wealth to Putin. If Putin's actions threaten to impoverish them all, they'd drown him in the lake. You know, озеро.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

LOL

to the post above

Thanks for enlightening me.... to the fact that Putin has a personal cheerleader.

Can you post pics of your uniform?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Go back to the mother land, Bush was cool:

Look that badass spider reflex

the guy's mistake was not taking both shoes off before throwing the first one - if he had he could of got 'w' on the way back up from the first duck

and to the op - i predict they won't

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thank you all for a good laugh, as it is, Putin will send a double, or a hologram!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If anyone kills Putin it will be his own people. Either somebody company he nationalises or the relative of some soldier that was killed in Ukraine that is being lied to. Jusr a little hint, when you have to shut down any media that dares not portray you in a positive light and clamp down control on the internet so nobody can talk about you there either, then your not a popular as you pretend. The one thing we know about the Russian people is what they sat publicly does not represent what they think privately.

And the US/UK does not need to assasinate Putin his actions have saved NATO, unified Europe and brought the US and EU to its closests ties ever. Not mention increased defense spending, Russian loss of arms markets and isolated Russia better than anybody could have hoped. Not to mention that now the West knows ho easy it is to break the Russian economy even with just minor santions they can play that card anytime they want. Putin is a modern day Mussolini.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join