It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Omon releases wahhabit after being assaulted by muslim crowd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Apparently "ALLAHU AKBAR" shouting men becoming common sighting in our world

Video youtube, it is long so I'm linking from 14-th minute, when finally the crowd starting to storm police bus.
OMON police frightened and releases the man. It is not clear why he was detained, but obviously that a big crowd get him released.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Can you translate this video?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

There is not much to translate. The crowd demands to release someone who was detained. Video doesn't show how he was detained, so I can't comment if it was within the law books or not. Under pressure police starting to let in several people from the mosque into the bus to hold negotiations. At last the crowd starting to storm the bus and police letting free the detainee, even forgetting to take off his handсuffs.

Yea, those are moderate muslims lol. They didn't chopped heads not even fired in the air. Very moderate.
edit on 28-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My opinion only-- If a crowd turns from protesting to a riot type atmosphere they should pepper spray them, if it still escalates, then bring out the firepower. You've got to control a riot before it gets out of control.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

There is not much to translate. The crowd demands to release someone who was detained. Video doesn't show how he was detained, so I can't comment if it was within the law books or not. Under pressure police starting to let in several people from the mosque into the bus to hold negotiations. At last the crowd starting to storm the bus and police letting free the detainee, even forgetting to take off his handсuffs.

Yea, those are moderate muslims lol. They didn't chopped heads not even fired in the air. Very moderate.

Mob rule is "moderate?"

The scant details of that situation are a microcosm of what is happening in Europe today.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not much to translate in other words all you see is the word Muslim so you of course just "know" what is happening. It looks like the cops in Russia aren't much different than here in the states. They went into the Mosque grabbed someone then preceded to make fun of their religion. Then again they are not like American police they didn't go in shooting everyone.
T his - Moscow

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Mob rule should be the order of the day, in a country where a detainee my disappear for ever. Don't judge by US standards.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

All I see is mob rule "Allah akbar"
How he got inside the bus I don't know, we can see only how he get out.
Everything else is your imagination.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Last figure I saw was Russia has about 15% of those who claim to be Muslim. Russia has had problems in the past but usually to my knowledge it is mostly Chechnya exported violence that makes the international headlines. The Airport bombing and the Beslan School Massacre, just to name a few.. Considering that Moscow's 10.5 million people, which includes 1.5 million Muslims they actually get along better than many countries.. However Russia is not known for putting up with a lot of B.S. from anyone.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Russia, like many other places have rapidly radicalizing muslim population. It is not only Chechya, other previously moderate muslims also show increasing radicalization. And there is growing conversion of ethnic Russians too.
For me it is shocking to see such a large muslim crowd in Moscow. There was may be 1-2% muslims 20 years ago.
And now they managed to fear crowd control police. Russians as also many European countries caving to unreasonable muslim demands. And this video just shows how it happens.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: w8tn4it
My opinion only-- If a crowd turns from protesting to a riot type atmosphere they should pepper spray them, if it still escalates, then bring out the firepower. You've got to control a riot before it gets out of control.

Or just ignore them and the idiot ones will die and not produce additional idiot offspring and the smarter ones will learn to not participate in this crap to begin with.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

All I see is mob rule "Allah akbar"
How he got inside the bus I don't know, we can see only how he get out.
Everything else is your imagination.

I posted a link stating how he got on the bus maybe you should check it out then you wouldn't have to use your imagination.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I don't trust their explanation.
I see unprepared little police force against huge Muslim crowd.
Again, I'm repeating I don't know how he get in, and you don't know for sure too. You just trust what someone from the crowd said.

I also heard clear threat, when someone cried we give you 10 seconds to release him or else ... And they started pushing and shouting "Allahu akbar"

And police didn't even released him properly, he just run with handcuffs on. I think in USA that would be enough reason to shoot him as a fugitive.
edit on 28-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here some fresh and peaceful videos

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Man that is very disheartening to watch..I feel these problems can never be solved because you can never kill an idea or thought..I think humanity is doomed.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Where do they come from all over the western world, why they are coming in so big numbers? Imho westerns have caused greatly, this massive fleeing from mid-east and great many hostile attitude from many war victims. We say its not the ppl that want us to blow up their countries and ppl but that maybe not the same thing from their eyes and they are partly correct, we supposedly are much of democratic nations and we seem to vote for wars every dam decade, of course for safety reasons.. not of greedy and corruption at all right ?

top topics

join