It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecy from 90yr old lady in 1968

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I searched for the name of the YouTube video and the name of the Norwegian preacher this prophecy was told to in 1968 by a 98 year old woman and didn't see anything related so I thought I would share.

She claims people from poor counties will flood to richer nations and the people will resent them and treat them harshly.

She claims that TV will show violence and sex as entertainment and will help lead to the moral decay of the people.

She claims that Apostasy will over run the Church and the Christians hearts will become cold and that the people will reject preaching about sin, grace, gospel, commandments. The preachers will start preaching about prosperity, high standards of living, and happiness.

Church attendance will decline and people will refuse to follow Christs teaching, but will chose culture art and entertainment, and that a great moral decline will happen.

She claims WW3 will start out in a unusual location and then spread worldwide including using nuclear weapons, at the end of the war most of the Western world is poisoned, the air, the water, the land and these places will no long be habitable and these rich counties people will flee to the poorer nations but will be rejected by them.
edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Seems pretty dead on so far although a little fundamentalist Christian for my tastes. I don't think moral decay is from lack of churchgoers or violent sexy TV. People treat that kind of stuff as causes when they are merely symptoms.

Morality does not require religion or temperance just empathy and self control.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The woman told Emmanuel Minos a evangelical preacher, he thought it was so unbelievable he wrote it down and put it in a drawer, and forgot about it till 1997 then he sent it in to a local newspaper and they published it....

She IMO was very accurate describing our world today.

She also claimed a event that would relieve the tensions between the superpowers (the fall of the USSR maybe)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Seems pretty dead on so far although a little fundamentalist Christian for my tastes. I don't think moral decay is from lack of churchgoers or violent sexy TV. People treat that kind of stuff as causes when they are merely symptoms.

Morality does not require religion or temperance just empathy and self control.

Many claim to be moral, and have claimed to be moral, but there is little evidence to support people have ever been moral, however 1 in 2 marriages end in divorce, this is new and much worst than the past.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The woman told Emmanuel Minos a evangelical preacher, he thought it was so unbelievable he wrote it down and put it in a drawer, and forgot about it till 1997 then he sent it in to a local newspaper and they published it....

She IMO was very accurate describing our world today.

She also claimed a event that would relieve the tensions between the superpowers (the fall of the USSR maybe)

More like the USA

2nd

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I call bs !
Everything she said could relate to every year since she made the prediction ! She's just saying what we already know ! Then throwing it out there !
My bs detector has blown a fuse !

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

I disagree

Church attendance is in decline in the USA and Europe.

The poor are attempting to move to the USA and Europe and this is causing resentment and even harsh treatment in both the USA and Europe.

TV glorifies violence and sex, this wasn't the case in 1968.

When the USSR fell this very much lead to a relief from the tensions from the Cold War, but now there are two places that have started to revive the old tensions in Syria and Ukraine.

Seriously did you watch the video?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Also, regarding the "unusual starting place for ww3" Maybe she talked about the internet, that would be a pretty unusual place for a 90y old lady in the 1960´s to even understand. "spread fast globaly" like a computer virus maybe? Hackers setting off the nuke arsenal, or whatever, its late here, ima go to bed.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

Thats a great perspective, thanks for your posts

I'm not claiming this prophecy is true, but its fascinating.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes This Is Very Fascinating! Indeed that Woman has hit some nails right on their heads!!!
Only Time will tell if She is right on that last of Her Prophesies...... We may find out in our life times, eh?!

Great Thread! Thanx for the Share!!!
Syx.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The woman told Emmanuel Minos a evangelical preacher, he thought it was so unbelievable he wrote it down and put it in a drawer, and forgot about it till 1997 then he sent it in to a local newspaper and they published it….

Wait a second.

What evidence does he have that what was published in 1997 was really from 1968? These predictions are hardly noteworthy if they were written in 1997.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

I have to agree with you, but we can say that about most prophecy. Everything mentioned other than WW3 wouldn't be much of a prediction in 1997. Even if he produced the note, that couldn't be proven it was written in 1968. Even if we could see the newspaper article wouldn't prove much because it would be written in Norwegian, and again would do nothing to prove it was told or written in 68.

Most prophecy I like is because of the literary value, I do love a good story that resonates thoughts or meme before its time.

Some people will believe because it originates with Christians other will dis believe for the same reason.

I guess if in the future our land in uninhabitable because of our foreign policy and we find ourselves needing to emigrate to poorer nations, this would prove she was right.

A quick search shows other discussions about the prophecy, some say she was 90 years old the video from YouTube said she was 98, but no clear evidence whether or not Emmanuel Minos was apart of any hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I do wonder what this unusual place could possibly be. Could it be Ukraine or Syria, or something less obvious? Perhaps Yemen; the AQAP branch seems determined to take down Western planes and are constantly trying to improve their devices to bypass security. It could start in the South China Sea and involve China, who knows? The world is a crazy place filled with chaos and you never know where the next hotspot may pop up.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sounds like she's right on. We're screwed.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I hate to be the one but... By 1968 all those things had pretty well already came to pass. It was well known the power of weapons and by 1968 immorality was pretty rampant. Not like today but 1968 looks a lot more like 2014 then it does 1940 ya know what I mean? 1968 was well into the opening act that is the modern era.

Good on her for the predictions but I reckon this is the equivalent to a weather man hearing thunder and calling for rain.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lets see...
1. Nuclear weapons check...
2. Suppressing other Nations from becoming Rich country check...
3. Corrupt Christianity check...
4. Inviting ignorant poor people over check...
5. Violent TV and Sex shows check... MMA, WWF, etc.
6. Corrupt Christianity double check...
7. A bit more.. Infiltration takeover check...
8. Corporate Greed and ignorance of own Race(Humanity) check...
9. Hidden Technology check...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Great i need to call my premier minister and tell him a good news. our poor country will finally be important. LOL

Maybe it is time to buy a anti radiation mask or even maybe suit?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
More of the end of days.
and only God! NO, they dont like him any more.
Jesus will save you.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Your most likely referring to America, they live in Norway. Could be a huge difference from America 1968 and Norway 1968.

What I find interesting is the graphic violence is never bleeped out on American TV, but the language used sure is.

I have no idea if its true, made up, but its a interesting story.

edit on 28-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So the Mexicans won't like it when Americans flee the US to Mexico after America is annihilated by nuclear weapons? That's what I take from this. Her prophecies sound dead on. Too bad she didn't mention 'WHO' was behind all of it.

<<   2 >>

join