It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim Spam Mail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just found this in my yahoo spam folder, just came in an hour ago:
(Yes, I check my spam, I have to unfortunately)

Please read this and send it on.

You need to all look at what the Muslims are, all over the World, a virus, a plague. Over 90 % of them are living below the Poverty Line, according to their own Income Tax filing. Most of the Muslims, who aren't living off Charity and doles etc, are cab drivers, janitors and generally unskilled labor in dead end low paying work.

Ever wonder why?

Because they are born of uneducated, unskilled fathers who sired large families that they could ill afford to feed, let alone educate. And those boys went and sired more of their miserable kind making the vicious circle that has the Muslims breeding like pigs in the squalor of their slums. Their Poverty is what breeds the youth joining the Muslim Gangs that sell Afghan drugs nowadays which fund their Terrorists. Sick people who go around sadistically raping local women while their Imams blame the non-hijabi ways of the local women for this. Ruffians who beat up gays and lesbians just to show their "Superiority" and also prey on other weak and defenseless people for the heck of it.

Literally, this makes the Muslims a burden on our Society because the large majority of them cost us for their existence while the very few that do have a decent education and a decent life, cannot contribute enough to offset the drain on our resources. And then, they are incessantly making demands for special treatment and more benefits, while they are already being an unwelcome burden on our Society. And, if their numbers almost double, that means almost double the burden and then, we've no option but to get rid of them.

That's the main reason why everyone is must turn against the Muslims and even why the Liberals and their PC Brigades have ditched them also.

Today, the Liberals and their PC Brigades have ditched the Muslims because they realized that the Muslims are a dead weight that will drag them down with themselves. It's also the main reason behind all the well to do Muslims becoming Muslims by name and not going to their mosque and avoiding the "True Muslims" because they don't want to be associated with those kinds.

ACLU and the PC Brigades have distanced themselves from the Muslims.

Barak Hussein Obama the Second [according to his latest birth certificate] even supported the strengthening and extension of the Patriot Act that was earlier used against the Muslims to tap their phones and track their Internet etc, and even done the the Osama bin Laden song and dance drama to say that the Muslims are no longer his Friends.

Now, he's doing the "Irish Roots" song and dance drama instead of his earlier "Islamic Roots" routine.

The Movement to Stop the Spread of Islam is growing stronger every day and issues are being made of the burkha, the hijab, loudspeakers in mosques and the Friday Prayer spill over on to the roads. All of these are the prelude to the soon to come demand to ban Islam and to disenfranchise and deport all Muslims.

Once the mosques are banned, there will be violent riots in protest by the Muslims and this will lead to a Civil War where the Muslims will be slaughtered and the survivors will get disenfranchised and deported. And then, something or the other will spark off the total War against Islam and lead us to the Third World War of the rest of the World against Islam where, as any one can see, the Muslims will be slaughtered and this madness will come to an end.

It's already begun in Scandinavia where they are constantly fighting the Muslims rioting. And, it will spread through Europe to the rest of the World.

So have fun deluding yourself that the Muslims will Dominate the World. Way before that happens, the World will have got rid of them. But it needs to happen now and it needs your support before the cost become greater.

Don't buy into the liberal, moderate, conservative, extremist, radical separation, behind closed doors muslims are all conspiring to destroy and take over everything we have come to cherish, they are a plague to mankind.

Has it really gone down to this level now?
Anybody else receive 'one of these' yet?

I hate posting propaganda but given some of the other threads listed lately, some of your fears may be right on track.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My fear is that they will start doing mass beheadings, like what if they got into one of our schools and started with the children?
I realize there's a lot of pro radical Islam supporters but really there is no place for them in this country!
I don't agree with sending spam email out like that, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Whoever sent you that doesn't like Muslims much that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

They have infiltrated all levels of government and the media,their plan is to bring down civilization and introduce sharia law,they have virtually newtered freedom of speech always playing the victim,islamaphobe card for anyone who raises a concern,they have used our own freedoms and systems against us so that we all now eat halal food,terrorist funding entities now advise the FBI,DHS etc and their equivalents in my country Im not as optimistic as the spam letter writer removing this cancer may kill the patient.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Most of the Muslims I've met run/own convenience stores. They seem to do quite well at it, and seem pretty friendly. Haven't noticed any be headings yet, though that one guy did have that simitar behind the counter,,,,,

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sounds like a racist rant if ever I heard one.

I must agree with few things written however mostly just uneducated, narrow-minded nonsense!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
they have used our own freedoms and systems against us so that we all now eat halal food

I know. I just had some halal pork. It was great.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

An Arkansas business owner has decided they’re no longer going to provide service to Muslims, and you’re probably going to agree with their reason.

Would have posted this in the other thread but its closed for now. This makes me sick.

woundedamericanwarrior.com... e-business-just-took-step-good-reason/

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Richn777

She and I are NOT agreeing on this!

I am often ashamed of some of the things that come out of Arkansas.

I have known many people of the Islamic faith thru my life, and all have been good people.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Interesting, this sounds like a chain letter, I will check my spam folder and see if I have been hit with that crap.

Does it have a sender, I have over 3000 mail right now in my spam folder, It will take me to long browsing all of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm so glad someone finally asked.
I'm not that savvy when it comes to this sort of this but is says the sender is:

"Facebook" < [email protected] >

What does that mean?
I haven't been a member of that cursed site since 2010.
edit on 9/29/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
LOL....

Thing about those email is that people making them are mostly uneducated, people with clouded mind just like those they trying to attack. Of course he does not know much about Islam or Muslims, as most likely his friend circle includes some low-life just like them selves.

As for that link with gun shooting range - that most likely will end up in court... what's next - no black allowed or atheist? Lady business owner is just shortsighted and most likely will not own business for long like that....
edit on 29-9-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thanks, I did clean up my spam and found nothing, so I imagine that is a chain letter originated in Facebook, I do not use Facebook.

It is a hate mail, I am sure that it will be filtered soon enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I received something of a similar vein. I responded back to the sender (my step father) that I didn't want to get this type of rhetoric in my in-box. Since then I've not gotten anything else.

But yes, it's gotten that far.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I haven't received this one but I've been raging since 2008 about all of the crazy, paranoid, clearly exaggerated, hateful and just plain ignorant crap sent to my inbox from soooooo many people that I used to respect and now just feel sorry for.

Many of them have just been blocked but I can't block all of my beloved boomer relatives. LoL! I just tell them they have too much time on their hands and need to step away from the keyboard. Or, sometines - if what they sent is utterly ridiculous or inflammatory - I send back some sort of epic troll pic.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: marg6043

I'm so glad someone finally asked.
I'm not that savvy when it comes to this sort of this but is says the sender is:

"Facebook" < [email protected] >

What does that mean?
I haven't been a member of that cursed site since 2010.

That's a spam email. It probably originated from a hacked facebook account where they hack the account then change the email so they can transform it into a spam bot. Either that or it is a dummy account. They do that so that when you add the email to the blocked senders list, it doesn't matter since they'll just use a different email the next time.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This kind of rhetoric reminds me of modern day fear mongering, the likes of which we saw historically before the crusades of the dark ages.

*sigh* It seems we never really ever do learn from history, because it seems we keep repeating it. The actors and the scenery changes, but the themes and the basic story are the same.

If I had black triangle technology, I'd be getting the hell off this planet as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is just racist fear-mongering. Personally I'd delete it straight away.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
These spam exist because there are those that will take in the message and go paranoid. Maybe kill a few muslim or two, or pro middle east massacre, oh wait that happened in 2002

join