It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Symbol in the Skies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So I had a really bizarre dream last night, it was more vivid and disturbing than usual so I thought I would share. Plus it was about a UFO.

It was pretty short in "dream time". The scene was at night, outside. It kind of felt like a parking lot, or two parking lots across the street from each other but the feeling was that it was outside and it was meant to be some kind of drinking party. Like everyone who frequents the bar I used to go to was there, old friends you know just carrying on. I was with my husband and I had a few drinks enough to be giggling and laughing and leaning on him a little walking back to our car. The dream started as we were leaving the party it seemed.

So we are walking by some parked semi trucks that are in the parking lot and its VERY dark. Like can't see your hand in front of your face dark and I think that is odd. Then I can't find my husband. So I am calling for him when I hear like a "woah" come from all the other people who are walking back to their cars. I see some light and look up to what I can only describe as like a huge rectangle of light slowly moving in the sky slightly covered by the clouds. It kind of looks like a hover craft of some sort and everyone just stops and stares up at the sky.

All of a sudden HUGE red symbols show up in the sky. They look like the radiation symbol kind of but they are red and without the triangle around them, just the symbol from the middle. It was like... I guess the "aliens" or whatever was in the craft was putting a hazard label on our planet basically, and I did not get the feeling it was a good thing. I got scared and woke myself up at that point.

I googled symbols like that when I got up for a second or two but didn't find any official symbol exactly like what I saw but the radiation symbol is close. WEIRD !!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

All of a sudden HUGE red symbols show up in the sky. They look like the radiation symbol kind of but they are red and without the triangle around them, just the symbol from the middle.

OMG, I had a wierd dream myself today when took a nap. Not excatly like yours, but the radiation stunned me. My dream was that Munich, Germany got nuked and we saw the cloud in the sky while standing outdoors on the street. Then another city got nuked and another cloud was seen behind this one. At that time we noticed that people were closing their doors and windows. I went home and the family members were watching news- They told me that Berlin and Munich got nuked and that we need to seal our home to avoid radiation. Very wierd.

I live about 400 km away from Munich so can only wonder, if the cloud would even be seen from where I am considering the Alps are blocking the way.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That's so crazy! Your dream would have scared me too. I guess this was more during a "nap" so to speak, I had gotten up and then gone back to bed (probably why it was more vivid and I remembered it!).

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
One of my stranger dreams regarding apocalyptic scenarios/ufo's, was somewhat similar. In my dream the sky was turning red to black... Like an eerie red cloud that slowly eclipsed the sun totally and blackened everything. And while looking up at this changing misty red clouded sky, I started vaguely noticing something behind it all, and then it became clearer, it was like a triangle shaped object with symbols around it's edges. My symbols resembled something more like arcane symbols.

Anyway, there was a lot more to the dream, but these were the similarities that could be pulled with yours. Interesting.
Oh, and I have some recurring themes. The red sky, tho not often, but I had a few dreams in between many years, with red skies, and they were always some freaky apocalyptic doomsday that I knew was coming. And another one is, me looking up at the sky and noticing something amiss and getting shivers (like I know they're coming, and it's bad for all of us). - Note to self: stop looking at the sky in your dreams

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

That's weird. I don't discount psychics nor do I think I am one, I just think that it is possible. My folks are going on one of those multi-Country European River Cruises soon and I've had a bad feeling ever since hearing about it. I'm not one to scare easily, (both the folks and myself are well traveled), but I am worried about this trip.

With everything happening these days, I'd rather they don't go at all. But at the same time, I don't want to begrudge them their bucket list either and miss out on some fun. I think this will be the last chance for some adventure and exploring, and I hope and wish they have a great time and I am worrying for naught.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

It gave me creeps when I woke up, now learning that ValentineWiggin also had a dream about radiation on the same day, I really don`t know what to think of it. I hope it was just a dream. It was really unusual dream for me though because I had almost never dreamt of such event.

Once I had a dream that aliens came in their ships but while they were closing in on us from the part of the sky where the mothership was seen and alarm was on, not a single shot was fired from their ships. Yet, because I woke up before. That was the closest dream of such event, but nothing has occured already like in this one where the bomb has gone off.

Weird dream but I find it weirder that someone had a similar dream in the same day.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I while ago I had a very similar dream like yours. There was all these geometric shapes in the sky kinda like a laser show. They was all neon like colored and everybody was outside ooing and ahhing. It was like we was all being talked to by some higher force.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I while ago I had a very similar dream like yours. There was all these geometric shapes in the sky kinda like a laser show. They was all neon like colored and everybody was outside ooing and ahhing. It was like we was all being talked to by some higher force.

This was the feeling in my dream as well! Did it feel very real to you? Mine did!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
AHA!!!

A very helpful member used his thinking cap and found this for me. This is exactly the image I saw, apparently the Biohazard symbol!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

originally posted by: proob4

This was the feeling in my dream as well! Did it feel very real to you? Mine did!
yes it felt very real. Also the shapes in the sky where more like sacred geometry. Have you ever dwelled into sacred geometry?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Just a glance at some information about it and nothing more than that really. Very interesting though what I did read, I knew a woman who did some art work with it once upon a time.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You might look at "Mt Shasta" and see if those images aren't what You were dreaming about. I was just on farcebook™ and saw a double halo in red over Mt. Shasta and came over to ATS™ to search..

interesting.

Edit: Probably easier looking at '''95.7 KJR''' website..
edit on 28-9-2014 by JimNasium because: additional info provided.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I had a weird dream experience once, one summer i was heavily hooked on reading up doomsday scenarios, 2012 and disclosure. I was working on a cruise liner and was taking an afternoon nap - the dream was a bright, vibrant sunny day, i was a in a field from my childhood - yet the area seemed a lot greener, fresher and vibrant. Then - suddenly, i could hear music, it was like a language, it was in the air, the sky around me - this song - but it sounded like angels were making these noises - almost like a symbolic language. It was really hard to explain, almost as if these beautiful angels were making instrumental/pipe noises as a form of language - it was beautiful. Anyways, as this happened, the land was splitting up, like huge earth quakes every where. I remember it was like what you would imagine hell to be like, being shown in the cracks - fire, red devils etc, it was pretty frightening.
Anyways - i woke up and that was that - a few days later i purchased an album and upon listening to it - i heard the exact same sound/song and it really spooked me - even more when i read the lyrics of the song and looked at the connotations and denotations.

This is the song and it sounded exactly like the song coming from the angels in my dream... but, you need to wait for the chorus and the sound at around 57 seconds

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Those types of dreams are really awesome, and usually you will never forget them, and that one sounds like you were being given that little bit to see. The world is definitely a huge hazard planet with all the worst criminally minded people running it that there could be. That dream means (at least to me), that things are going to get much, much worse, and very soon. I can feel it, but most of the world's people will ignore all the signs and just continue on unconcerned.

Perhaps your posting this experience is already helping someone who needed to be reminded that it can all end at any time, so don't leave unfinished business or fail to mend a battered heart here or there, before that happens. (I just told myself too

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, you might want to visit the site RSOE EDIS and see the World view today of the USA,, It has been that way for a few weeks now, and disturbed me the first time I saw it then, know this winter is going to be fun with all the 'new' Virus's hitting the airwaves. I love this site to keep up to date on such things,, and thought this might be the symbol you saw in your dream. Let me know what you think when you take a look.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I love dreams something mystic with them.

Dreams are very personal..

Your dream use symbols that play on words:

For example:Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of alcohol.

Enjoying. Worried. Content. Sad. Jolly. Happy. Grateful. Surprised. Happy. Having fun.

You could say:Alcohol in moderation a good sign like satisfaction
To much: Signs for a bad feelings a way to escape who you really are

But your subconscious knows that biohazard is a symbol for warning:

But warning for what? only you can answer that

biohazard sign in a dream is a coulbe warning of things in your life

Spaceship: They introduce you to parts of your self or your life experiences that you have alienated, or they remind you that however far you banish certain experiences and feelings, however much you refuse to identify with them, they still hover, as UFOs – unidentified flying objects

There is many diffrent interpretation best way is try to find out yourself try write them down compare with diffrent books for answers. reply to: ValentineWiggin

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
and today, Ebola in America.

Not a prediction I wanted to make in a dream even if vaguely.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

I did not feel well upon seeing that, EarthCitizen

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I understand completely, I have been watching this site for awhile and this was one of the few things that has unnerved me seeing all the biohazard signs. The "Mystery Illness" and now Ebola it is getting deep. Everyone be safe, calm and compassionate to all. I suggest stocking up on essentials if nothing else be prepared for what you can. Good luck to all in the coming weeks, I think we are all going to need some Good Vibes. Stay as positive as possible, and don't let fear rule your thinking, as hard as that is to do in times like these.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Hercolubus draws near.

hercolubus.tv...
edit on 2-10-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join