It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the others who "walk" amoung us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm interested to know what ATS thinks about who the supposed "others who walk among us" are? We've all heard the rumors, seen the film, got the t-shirt, etc........Now, I really wanna find out if these "others" really exist, and just who they really are. Are there any identifiable marks, attitudes, behaviors? Is there a certain smell to them? If they're really here, then why the big secret as to their identity(ies)?

Over the years, I've heard different stories as to who these "others" might be. One person who said he is retired military, told me that "they" walk among us in everyday life. Another person who told me she is a retired secretaary for the military, said that the "others" are a type of ape that live in a deep, uncharted forest somewhere in Africa. And, of course, all of the other stories I've heard over the years. So, who does ATS think are the others?

Let's have a little fun with it. Who would you vote in as one of the others?. I vote Newt Gingrich......lol

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe the "others" is 'us', and the 'other' "others" are the 'real' humans?

Kidding - I don't even know about the movie, etc. you're referring too...

Sorry to 'waste' a spot in your thread - hope you got a smile out of it, at the very least!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Maybe the "others" is 'us', and the 'other' "others" are the 'real' humans?

Kidding - I don't even know about the movie, etc. you're referring too...

Sorry to 'waste' a spot in your thread - hope you got a smile out of it, at the very least!

Not a waste. Every viewpoint is important as everyone sees the world differently.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

To me it makes no difference.

It's only the perception that matters. Paranoia is bred out of someone not trusting their own perception.

An example is that you dream that you fall in love. The woman in the dream is perfect in every way and makes you feel happy and complete. In the dream you have great sex, great companionship and she is your best friend. The dream seems so real and seems to go on forever, until you awake. You then realize it was only a dream.

But does it matter?

You go to sleep each night looking forward to meeting her again. She may or may not be real or she may be just as real as everything else. In the end it doesn't matter. It is your perception that says you love her and that she exists.

So if there are "others" that walk among us, it doesn't matter. I perceive them to be what I perceive all people to be. The truth about anything is of little relevance to my perception of the truth.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Could be WATCHERS that didn't fall STILL doing the job appointed to them to WATCH humanity develop and grow w/o direct interference... What they look like in true form is another conspiracy for the Gray area. So OTHERS could be associated with ET or Terrestrial beings of EA*RTH who prefer not be exposed to HUMANITY as of now... When 1 uses others in ATS text this is in reference to other then HUMANS. Since no objective label is given Other allows them to be label free until they choose to share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The "others" are he who dwells within us. Our eyes are his eyes. Rex Mundi.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know if I believe in the "Others", but assuming they exist I'd probably tie it back to the probability that our reality is a simulation. Assuming that our reality and it's "Fine Tuning" of it's physical laws to allow us to exist are programmed on a mainframe somewhere, the "Others" are probably outside entities or programs designed to observe and gather information within the simulation.

It could also just be something recreational or educational "My Senior Thesis was on Observing Human Breeding Behavior Within Simulation 33.11124.1".

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Them assholes who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and act like their # don't stink.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

To me it makes no difference.

It's only the perception that matters. Paranoia is bred out of someone not trusting their own perception.

An example is that you dream that you fall in love. The woman in the dream is perfect in every way and makes you feel happy and complete. In the dream you have great sex, great companionship and she is your best friend. The dream seems so real and seems to go on forever, until you awake. You then realize it was only a dream.

But does it matter?

You go to sleep each night looking forward to meeting her again. She may or may not be real or she may be just as real as everything else. In the end it doesn't matter. It is your perception that says you love her and that she exists.

So if there are "others" that walk among us, it doesn't matter. I perceive them to be what I perceive all people to be. The truth about anything is of little relevance to my perception of the truth.

That is all.

So, who do you vote for as one of the others? Reagan, Clinton.........?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Annie Oakley

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Others could be many things. There are possible theories for:
1) Aliens who walk and live amoungst us.
A) They are just happy to have a place to live amoung other beings.
B) They are here, and using their brains and technology to drive us in the direction they want.
C) They are here, and they are using their brains and technology drive us into extinction, because they want Earth
D) They are here, Earth is a Primative Safari. Much like The Elite of Society used to visit Africa or other places, aliens are visiting here on vacation.
2) The others are human, but altered
A) See X-Men Universe
B) They have been altered by Scientist or our Government, etc.
C) They have been altered by Aliens as we might be their Animal testing
3) There are the unproven species
A) Vampires, Werewolves, shapeshifters, Yeti's, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I too think there are 'Others' amongst Us! Not sure Who 'They' are, or what 'They' are up to.
Our President may be One of 'Them'! He's my Vote. I Don't like Him though......

Royal76 had a good reply to You.
I like the Letter C on his list.
I think that very well may be what is going on with 'Them', and US. Syx.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Royal76

I like Your List! Letter C is a good possibility of what is going on with Us.

edit on 26-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think you'll find that it isn't as simple as pointing to one group here or there. Everyone who has extradimensional experiences is exposed to different aspects of themselves and of the cosmos.

There are purely material factions, and there are many, many, many of those. Some of these are even secretive and sophisticated and powerful.

There are spiritual factions, and factions within factions and grand collaborative unions, and this stuff is constantly in a state of flux.

The way I like to divide it is this:

You have selfish A-holes only looking out for themselves.

You have insane self-immolators trying to destroy themselves.

You have insane puritans trying to destroy everything.

You have romantic idealists who seek to create a better world for all people.

And these are just among the spiritual human groups.

There are those who can stroll the eyes of the world. There are the shadowmasters of the source of illumination. There are the primordial ones watching apathetically as things occur. There are the bench warmers desperate to get a piece of the action. There are the self-sacrificers who gave of themselves to make this world. There is the tyrant. There is the mother. We are an epiphany.

It is all allegorical. None of it makes any sense, and the more you think you have it, the quicker it slips through your fingers.

How about we stop asking useless questions and start living our lives? If we bore our full talents into reality, we'd leave the most powerful forces on this planet agape saying "what?!"

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

N=NP

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Sorry, you've lost me buddy. the P versus NP problem is way beyond my ken.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
you mean these things, the elitists.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Hey but what if the "others" were the Mexicans that pick your lettuce or the elderly forgotten in nursing homes. Why does everyone always assume "they" are some high uppons?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's gotta be the TSA. Where'd they just spring up from overnight?

Hmm?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join