It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberia’s Largest Newspaper Accuses US of Manufacturing Ebola Virus (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I suppose it was only a matter of time before the mud slinging and rumor mill started... Yes there have been some big trials where people died due to vaccinations..Several threads here on ATS about children dying, convulsing, or becoming paralyzed after vaccinations in Africa (and other places). It is stories like this that does make one wonder though:

So I was told by this preacher that when the government introduced the National Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children after vaccination started dying. The preacher told me that they had so much death that his cassock, that he wears to go and conduct the burial ceremony, got old. He said "I buried the children and my cassock got old." In the same room there was one mother who had four children, and she hid one and took three other children for vaccination, and three children died and that one survived. Now when I went to do my presentation and I asked most of the people who were there - about two, three thousand people - each person had the same story.

With stories like this even if not true a parent would think twice about trusting a vaccine, No?

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 25, 2014, 9:53 AM

Liberia’s Largest Newspaper Accuses US of Manufacturing Ebola

The Liberian Daily Observer, which is the largest newspaper in Liberia, just published an article on their front page with the headline, “Ebola, AIDS Manufactured By Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD?” The article accuses the US of manufacturing the Ebola outbreak in a scheme to use Africa as a testing ground for bioweapons.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

youtu.be...
www.liberianobserver.com...

1. EBOLA IS A GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISM (GMO)

Horowitz (1998) was deliberate and unambiguous when he explained the threat of new diseases in his text, Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola - Nature, Accident or Intentional. In his interview with Dr. Robert Strecker in Chapter 7, the discussion, in the early 1970s, made it obvious that the war was between countries that hosted the KGB and the CIA, and the ‘manufacture’ of ‘AIDS-Like Viruses’ was clearly directed at the other. In passing during the Interview, mention was made of Fort Detrick, “the Ebola Building,” and ‘a lot of problems with strange illnesses’ in “Frederick [Maryland].” By Chapter 12 in his text, he had confirmed the existence of an American Military-Medical-Industry that conducts biological weapons tests under the guise of administering vaccinations to control diseases and improve the health of “black Africans overseas.” The book is an excellent text, and all leaders plus anyone who has interest in science, health, people, and intrigue should study it. I am amazed that African leaders are making no acknowledgements or reference to these documents

Reports narrate stories of the US Department of Defense (DoD) funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone. The reports continue and state that the DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research. This research work involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus. Hence, the DoD is listed as a collaborator in a “First in Human” Ebola clinical trial (NCT02041715, which started in January 2014 shortly before an Ebola epidemic was declared in West Africa in March. Disturbingly, many reports also conclude that the US government has a viral fever bioterrorism research laboratory in Kenema, a town at the epicentre of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. The only relevant positive and ethical olive-branch seen in all of my reading is that Theguardian.com reported, “The US government funding of Ebola trials on healthy humans comes amid warnings by top scientists in Harvard and Yale that such virus experiments risk triggering a worldwide pandemic.” That threat still persists

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The IJME editorial says that On 4 May 2013 the Ministry of Health of Viet Nam suspended Quinvaxem — the Pentavalent combination used in that country — after 12 deaths and 9 other non-fatal serious adverse events. According to local news reports, all the babies who died were in good health prior to vaccination and had serious trouble breathing before dying shortly afterwards

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In December 2012, vaccine tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, Chad, Africa, situated on the edge of the Sahara Desert. Five hundred children were locked into their school, threatened that if they did not agree to being force-vaccinated with a meningitis A vaccine, they would receive no further education. These children were vaccinated without their parents’ knowledge. This vaccine was an unlicensed product still going through the third and fourth phases of testing.
Within hours, one hundred six children began to suffer from headaches, vomiting, severe uncontrollable convulsions and paralysis. The children’s wait for a doctor began. They had to wait one full week for a doctor to arrive while the team of vaccinators just carried on vaccinating others from the village. More children became sick.

When the doctor finally came, he could do nothing for the children. The team of vaccinators, upon seeing what had happened, fled the village in fear.

There have been rumors/articles out of Africa (and other places) where the locals feel they have been used as lab rats.

Does not mean they have or have not been subjected to experiments as lab rats... It is the mere thought that will not help in the present fight against Ebola

edit on 26-9-2014 by 727Sky because: r

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Vaccines

Sooner or later they have to be tested on someone - Lab rat- the question becomes were people vaccinated-tested unknowingly?

Rumors

It doesn't surprise me that we are hearing stories of all shades coming out. People spread rumors whenever there isn't enough info available to them.

RT

Why doesn't it surprise me that RT carried a story that puts the US in a bad light?

Ebola

People are dying and more dead are on the way, We as a species first should start pulling in the same direction instead of feeding the rumor mill and blame game or this will get even more out of control than it already is. Then, later, if there are guilty people/groups of spreading this then go after them no doubt.

Only after saving what we can by putting the house fire out first can we then go after the Pyromaniac if in fact there is one to blame.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OP
I am not Liberian, I am not living there, and I am not black nor muslim.
But I tell you.
Based on everything I know about what US government does around the world, I would not put it past them to do this.

Is it possible the same US government caught red handed with building 7 doing 9/11, also is releasing/testing ebola.

You Bet Your A$$ it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The RT video reported on the article from www.liberianobserver.com... which if one reads the article RT actually toned it down a bit..

Sooner or later they have to be tested on someone - Lab rat- the question becomes were people vaccinated-tested unknowingly?

Star for you my friend... We will never know for sure where the truth lies even though we both want it to not be so..

Nope in this case it was get the shot or you cannot come to school...

In December 2012, vaccine tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, Chad, Africa, situated on the edge of the Sahara Desert. Five hundred children were locked into their school, threatened that if they did not agree to being force-vaccinated with a meningitis A vaccine, they would receive no further education. These children were vaccinated without their parents’ knowledge. This vaccine was an unlicensed product still going through the third and fourth phases of testing.
Within hours, one hundred six children began to suffer from headaches, vomiting, severe uncontrollable convulsions and paralysis. The children’s wait for a doctor began. They had to wait one full week for a doctor to arrive while the team of vaccinators just carried on vaccinating others from the village. More children became sick.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was berated and mocked on this very site the other day, simply for implying that Africans share different ethics to what most of us would consider normal. You can't be honest and tell truth sometimes.

Let's face it - they're backwards. I don't mean that to be offensive, but they are trying to have one foot in each world. In theirs and in ours and it's not working. You can't have mumbo jumbo juju and old tribal ways with modern medicine and culture in the same room without eventually seeing feathers fly.

edit on 26-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Are you implying the US was responsible for what went on in Chad or Vietnam? Because that's the impression this thread is giving by clumping those two stories with RT's report.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

how about some credible evidence to support this [ ebola = manufactured by US ] claim ?????

the ranting of :

in the past the US committed X and Y atrocities - ergo they are guilty of any claim made against them

is to put it bluntly fooking retarded

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Are you implying the US was responsible for what went on in Chad or Vietnam? Because that's the impression this thread is giving by clumping those two stories with RT's report.

The linked article (s) say who provided the vaccines. I am not saying one way or the other ...the articles are... It would appear you did not read the info in the articles... Do I personally believe the USA had a hand it what is presently going on with Ebola.. No it would be hard for me to believe someone is that stupid.... However it does not matter what I believe or anyone else except those in the infected areas..

We have had threads here on ATS reporting on aide workers being killed or driven out of areas because the locals in their misguided beliefs believe the aide workers are infecting people.. Rumors and outlandish beliefs unfortunately travel much faster than the facts.... or so would appear in some places in Africa.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The clumping of the articles was an example of the anti vac movement not just in America but in many places of the world... which is due to mistrust of the pharmaceutical industry; look no further than autism in the states and the vaccine schedule or the above article where kids were vaccinated and 20% had a life changing event. Sorry if I did not make that more clear.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I dont know if i can put this here, but me and a friend starte palying this stupid game, that basicly is a virus or baceria we create to kill all humanty, and the game consists in genetic modification of the decease until everyone is infected. (www.ndemiccreations.com...) Well after playing tis game, one can realy start to think about this new "lineage" of Ebola, that does not kill so fast and gives enough time to the deceased to spread it.... It looks like a perfect weapon now.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If the US had not manufactured the virus in the first place we would not be talking about it, I think this is a deliberate outbreak, used first in Africa to streghthen Drug makers vaccines against the Ebola Virus.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Did the USA manufacture smallpox as well, or just AIDS and ebola?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

interesting that these scenarios were raised here on ATS long before this came out

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I find it very easy to blame America on a number of things.

Bad foreign policy leading to unrest.
Mismanagement of finances leading to economic issues around the globe.
The proliferation of Reptilians throughout foreign governments.
Faking Moon landings.
Kardashians.

But I have had the honor and privilege of working with and for some great people in USAMRIID and I cannot comprehend anyone doing something that evil.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.
edit on 26-9-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Why doesn't it surprise me that RT carried a story that puts the US in a bad light?

Well the US is considered the global boogeyman and is responsible for all the bad things going on in the world today, just ask many of the members on ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Did the USA manufacture smallpox as well, or just AIDS and ebola?

I guess that depends on who you ask.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Here we go again with the U.S. bashing. Everything that goes wrong in the world is the U.S. fault but when people need something it's the U.S. responsibility to help, like we always do.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I find it very easy to blame America on a number of things.

Bad foreign policy leading to unrest.
Mismanagement of finances leading to economic issues around the globe.
The proliferation of Reptilians throughout foreign governments.
Faking Moon landings.
Kardashians.

But I have had the honor and privilege of working with and for some great people in USAMRIID and I cannot comprehend anyone doing something that evil.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

You and I are on the same page.... I can not comprehend anyone doing something that evil either. But as my poor attempt at producing this thread indicates there are those in this world who see evil in everything we as a country try to do.. This news article was actually one of the lead stories on C2C which got me to looking... and it was on Drudge and Rense.com the first two places I looked. Our aide workers have enough of a problem dealing with the environment and Ebola without having to worry about being killed by the local natives.
From the article comment section:

Ansu Dualu · Top Commenter · Coalition of Concerned Liberians
Any Liberian child and probably other Africans, who were born in the late 70's and eighties, like I was, who were forcibly vaccinated with donated drugs from Western countries were technically lab rats. Why do you think most Liberians (of that era) test positive for TB, Hepatitis, etc. even though they don't have these illnesses? Look on your arm, you will see the booster shot mark!! This is because of those experimental antibodies these so-called vaccines infused into our young bodies! I am not suggesting that this Prof's argument is all true, but its basis is steep in reality and not farfetched.

Like I said before it is not important what we think nearly as much as the locals..

I wonder if the editors at Liberian observer will still have a job tomorrow ?...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As a propagandist that reporter is really bad. She comes across as insincere, as a reader and actress, and when she says something like 'to attack Russia' she does the eyes wide-open expression. Wouldn't leave her alone with my dog for fear of the mutt learning how to manipulate badly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join