It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO over London.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm going to try & keep this short & sweet ATS, what I've just witnessed is something I can not explain, & it was truly amazing. I need thoughts & opinions, & if anyone has seen anything similar please tell me your experience.

I look at the sky often. Tonight is a clear night, so I decide to walk my dog in a local field. I look up & immediately notice 2 white lights flying alongside eachother, not blinking (like aeroplanes or helicopters) but a constant bright white. Then to my amazement, a third light appears out of nowhere!

It then begins to gently move left, while keeping a constant speed, and I kid you not, it then turns green. Without hesitation I'm shouting "what the **** is that!?", and have unintentionally got the attention of a couple other dog walkers, who are now watching too (nothing like a UFO sighting to meet new people haha). Anyway, the 2 other lights then move behind the green one right before our eyes (we all agreed for that moment it looked like 3 separate craft, which then seemingly became one). It's now heading away from us, and becomes more difficult to see but it's still clear enough. It stays green and keeps moving left (I've now noticed it's moving in a circle motion), it's now at 180 degrees since I first saw it & it's at it's most distant, yet to all our utter amazement the thing turns a bright laser beam red!! Strangely intimidating to look at. It's now on it's way back round to us, still a bright red and as it gets closer we notice what looks like a very very small cloud beneath it but I'm assuming this is the body of the craft (which makes sense we can see it when it's at it's closest). It then turns white again, within a second, and the other two lights are beside it again, and almost look like they're dancing around either side making very bizarre & unnatural manoeuvres.

I've watched it for an hour & a half now, just doing laps over London it seems. And it's worth noting that it changes colour at the same intervals, so at it's furthest & when approaching me it's red, it's white with 2 other lights when it's above me and then a single white light with a green light when going away from me again.

It's not flashing, so not a known aircraft. It has to be either 2 things (or a very unlikely third) government or alien (or natural). Either way its not something we, the people, know of, which is what fascinates me most. Because whatever it is, I wouldn't actually know what it is (if that makes sense). Anyone in a London tonight I urge you to keep your eyes peeled.

Keep looking up ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Before anyone asks, unfortunately I do not have a camera even close enough quality wise to capture such an event. The best I have is a Sony digital & it can barely even capture the moon. Just keeping looking up people, this can not be a one off event I'm sure of it. These things are becoming more common place. It's only a matter of time before the truth is revealed (at least I hope so).
edit on 24-9-2014 by AblyEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AblyEnergy

You've been watching it for 90 minutes ?

And not a single photograph. I call BS

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have no reason not to believe you. Unfortunately, I can't confirm or add anything to it to make it anything other than an entertaining story. Could be drones. Could be aliens. Could be time travelers.

Maybe somebody else saw the same thing and had a camera to capture some lousy video of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wish I was in London. Sounds wonderful. Do you live in an area that you expect many more people will have seen this?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

so at it's furthest & when approaching me it's red, it's white with 2 other lights when it's above me and then a single white light with a green light when going away from me again.

Do you think you could be watching one of these ?

edit on 24-9-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Is this what is known as "dogging"? hahahaha Don't answer that. hahaha I saw some movie that I can't remember the name but about a journalist that goes along with His cousin. I guess if they made the character a brother that would just be weird?..

You might check locally to see if other folks also saw this phenomenon (I'm typing about the UFOs and not the folks in cars...)

Keep Looking Up...... At least until Your neck starts hurting..

link   
take a pic or two, if it's still there. or even better, some video

link   
No other reports from anyone else seeing these objects, which were visible in the clear skies, for 90 minutes?

Hmm...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can confirm this. I saw the same lights and trust me they were not satellites, navigation lights or stars.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
London is a big city.. With many obstructions blocking the sky.. where in london are you? I'm outside now and can't see anything

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

it's over London you say? which bit of London are you in?

London is a big place unless you mean the UFO is the size of London and everyone can see it

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Near RAF Northolt.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious
London is a big city.. With many obstructions blocking the sky.. where in london are you? I'm outside now and can't see anything

You beat me to it.

If it was over a specific area, surely we could find webcams etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They still there?

a reply to: Boeing777

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm still looking. Nothing now.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As you're at a RAF site could it be military? Something heading out to the Middle East, maybe a US secret plane on a stop over before taking on ISIL

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm still looking. Nothing now.

Ok so you're near Uxbridge, that is a fair bit of distance & you also saw it. That's promising. Have you ever seen anything like it before?

I can no longer see it either, but I'm so glad someone else did! As I said, there was no chance of capturing it on film. If you don't believe me, that's unfortunate but understandable I guess.

Now, I am in south west London just south of the Thames (borough of Wandsworth) and this thing wasn't just visible for 90 minutes, it was right there, in full view. Hundreds of people must have seen it, I hope this story comes to light & validates me among you skeptics.

And to the person who posted a toy helicopter, it's actually a good suggestion but 100% not that, it was too high, & it's movement was too constant & precise apart from the dancing effect it sometimes appeared to have, but even that had an intelligent elegance to it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So am i !! Other side of the a40 @ hillingdon. . Can you still see it? What direction... Central London? Denham? Harrow or West Drayton. ..
Bear in mind though we are on Heathrow doorstep here..
edit on 24-9-2014 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join