It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Implants Could Give Humans Self-Healing Superpowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
DARPA's new program is known as ElectRX (short for Electrical Prescriptions), and is quite an interesting concept.

A new military-sponsored program aims to develop a tiny device that can be implanted in the body, where it will use electrical impulses to monitor the body's organs, healing these crucial parts when they become infected or injured.

The hope is that the finished size will be small enough to be implanted with a needle at the nerve endings.

The device would be implanted into the body, where it would continually assess a person's condition and provide any necessary stimulus to the nerves to help maintain healthy organ function

I think this could be a life-changing technology not just in terms of what it will do, but also the effect it could have to lessen dependency on Big Pharma. However, the conspiracy theorist cynic in me is also wary of any government/military implantable tech.

Future X-Men click here

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't want to care about any negativity today.

Ooooo Oooh! That's so cool .

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It would be neat as hell! But I too dont see it being a good thing in the end. We are to destructive as we are. I mean if there was a way to set unchangeable parameters, dna encrypted and powered, maybe but as it is, even if it didnt have way to reprogram them, whats to stop someone from getting there own running the programming they want on them and make them slightly stronger to be able to kill off existing one and bump inject you..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy, but HardCorps posted about this a few days ago.

ATS Link
edit on 9 23 2014 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

I am with you in not trusting anything the Government wants to inject into my body.
I can see this technology being turned into a low-jack for the individule.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Us sheeple wont ever see them, there trying to cull us remember.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

Ah, but what better way to cull us than to implant things into our nerve endings that can be remote controlled to cause paralysis, organ failure, shock...the possibilities to control us could be endless Muahhhhhhhhh

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In all probability it probably would be ingested and not done through a needle. It would be consumed through something such as a glass of juice so that it could be easily disguised as it most likely will be a parasitic organism that they've biologically engineered to be controlled via Satellite. It probably is similar to what they would call a biomarker. This would be based on something that the body would not reject such as things naturally found in the wild such as worms, insects, and even animals as described in their Budget (see ADEPT). They already have parasites that navigate through the body using communication that is naturally found in the blood stream such as the communication utilized by red and white blood cells. This what your reading is an inaccurate depiction of what they already have.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Didn't Matt Damon illegally do this in Elysium.

Bring on the body hackers.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

And if you don't pay your monthly bill these nano robots will do the oposite.

new topics

top topics

join