It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Falling for It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Of course it was the plan all along!! There is always a plan, don't ya know? Its all about controlling the masses and getting reactions out of them. Now look how many people are for war, again. My 15 year old brother wants to join the military. Very big on the whole idea. Fight, fight, fight for Amurica.
edit on 24-9-2014 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Op, you my friend are on top of your game as the war machine has to always have a boogie man to fight. Such as the case of the "commies" being under every rock. Then onto terrorism, etc, etc. Christ if their was really something to be worried about, the f borders of the U.S. would have been closed after 9/11. However we see the ladder. So as a comedian once said "i am not afraid of al quaeda, no be afraid of al CRACKER. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wwe9112

is there something special in Syria that we want?

op, that is like asking the question, "is there something special in the hookers that the psychopath who murdered them wanted?" the answer is, "no". for a psychopath, killing for control is an obsession, and they do it whenever they can get away with it. control, and power over others' suffering are needs many psychopaths MUST fulfill. in that light, its easy to rationalize ANY war where you get more power and control with low risk to your own life. psychopaths rule man [sic].

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
If any military is needed to wipe a group of nuts off the Earth, than it's a pretty big threat. Stop downplaying the situation.

I never said they weren't a threat - they certainly are a regional threat. I said they arent a huge scary threat, implying they are NO THREAT TO THE US. Not in a million years could they take down the US, or any other superpower.

They're like the spiders and centipedes in my basement. They are there, I dont like it, they kill other creatures in the area, and once in a while I might even find one crawling too close. But they will never be a threat to my life. Get my point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join