It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA17 Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium sign non disclosure agreement

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

On August 8, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium signed a non-disclosure agreement pertaining to data obtained during the investigation into the causes of the crash of Malaysian Airlines MH17:

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko. In his words, the results of the investigation will be published once completed only if a consensus agreement of all parties that have signed the agreement prevails.

Any one of the signatories has the right to veto the publication of the results of the investigation without explanation.

Link

This is a little late but I only came across this in the last few days.

This agreement tells me that it proves that either the evidence proves Russia did not shoot down MA17 or it proves that an article that Kerry Cassidy has on her website; project camelot, that Russia did shoot down MA 17 because it was filled with bio weapons and was headed for a Russian City, is true.

Either way, this agreement is protecting either our friends from the mid east or the US, or both.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good find. I prefer the original source www.globalresearch.ca... 94

The "Allies" need to keep their story together. It is a war zone at the moment and until the Ukrainian issue is sorted out "leaks" from this issue can cause a lot of harm to say relatives and in resolving the Ukrainian issue. It probably was shot down by the Ukrainians but we are not going to hear about it for a while. Who pays compensation to the victims families of the flight? Russia? Ukraine?

War is dirty. Truth the first casualty.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Um, don't the families of the victims have a right to know?

I am surprised we have not heard more from the families and their need for closure. Did they all sign non-disclosers as well?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think with the shady reporting of this whole incident, it raised red flags in a lot of peoples minds. To me, when i saw the images of the intact victim passports with some of them having holes and triangles cut into them, making them invalid, i knew that this was an incident where the true truth would never come out and that something was up.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
I think with the shady reporting of this whole incident, it raised red flags in a lot of peoples minds. To me, when i saw the images of the intact victim passports with some of them having holes and triangles cut into them, making them invalid, i knew that this was an incident where the true truth would never come out and that something was up.

There is nothing wrong with that. Some people may have had a passport close to the expiry date (< 1 year). Then they apply for a new one. But now they have a new passport with no visa stamps. So they keep the old one with them to show that they frequently travel, but it has all the holes and notches cut into it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I have heard not much about them over here (Netherlands).

Most are still in shock and believe the "official" story for now.

There will be a national commemoration on 11/10.

I won`t believe they are going to try to let them sign a non-discloser agreement. Dutch people are way to vocal about things, it wouldn`t work. My guess is, they will become more vocal in the future about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

On August 8, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium signed a non-disclosure agreement pertaining to data obtained during the investigation into the causes of the crash of Malaysian Airlines MH17:

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko. In his words, the results of the investigation will be published once completed only if a consensus agreement of all parties that have signed the agreement prevails.

Any one of the signatories has the right to veto the publication of the results of the investigation without explanation.

Link

This is a little late but I only came across this in the last few days.

This agreement tells me that it proves that either the evidence proves Russia did not shoot down MA17 or it proves that an article that Kerry Cassidy has on her website; project camelot, that Russia did shoot down MA 17 because it was filled with bio weapons and was headed for a Russian City, is true.

Either way, this agreement is protecting either our friends from the mid east or the US, or both.

So, it's either one or the other? Meaning either the data proves Russia didn't do it or they did do it because chemical weapons were being transported?

I have a lot of questions... Sigh... Don't even know where to start... Damn daytime drinking screwing up my flow at night time now...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

What I find hard to believe is that either the US or our friends from the mid east, or both, have got all the signatory countries by the short and curleys. What have they got on them that they force them to sign such an agreement? If these countries were not forced to sign this agreement but chose to do so for their own reasons then again they are still covering something up? What are they covering up and why?

If the evidence indicates that Russia shot down MA17 to provoke or start trouble, (and whats in that for them) and not for the bio weapons reasons, then the reasons would not be hushed up but would instead be screemed from the rooftops to make sure the whole world knew they shot it down.

If they have been forced to sign the agreement then who has what on the signatory countries???

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Hmm, i see. Thanks for clarifying that. That makes sense if someone's visa is on their old passport or something. It's hard to see how they would be able to find passports that were in tact as if nothing had happened to them, but i guess if there were parts of the plane that didn't catch fire it would be plausible.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Bio-weapons?

Where is that coming from.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So Russia's enemies sign a non-disclosure agreement about MH17 and people can't figure out why?

Well it isn't to protect Russia from the false accusations of the west now is it?

The Ukraine planned this attempt at a go-to-war, false flag incident in conjunction with the good old US of A and now the beholden underlings are being ordered to get in line.

Introducing some whacko theory about Russia shooting down a plane-load of ebola is about the most pathetic obfuscation I've seen and something only the feeblest of minds would entertain.

The Ukraine shot down MH (NOT "MA")17 but wouldn't have had the nerve to do so without the approval of their new best friends in the US.

Such desperate provocation can only spur Putin to prepare for war, and that's exactly what he's doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JWash

Welcome to ATS! Where the scenarios are made up and the reasons don't matter.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JWash

Bio-weapons?

Where is that coming from.

Simon Parkes

ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

Chosen by the extraterrestrials to spread the word.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Jeezuz..............the plane was riddles with high velocity holes.....2 Ukrainian fighters were within the same sky.....regardless of they couldn't get high enough in the air to get a shot off....it must have been the Ukies....
My guess it was a raptor that shot the plane down.....but nobody detected it.....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can we get an actual reliable source?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No you can not get an "actual reliable source".

You'll just have to decide for yourself what Holland, Belgium, Australia and the Ukraine deciding to cover up the truth could mean.

Clue: They aren't covering up FOR Russia.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Dutch MH17 Investigation Omits US "Intel" www.informationclearinghouse.info...

By Tony Cartalucci

September 19, 2014 "ICH" - "Land Destroyer" - The absence of America's so-called "intelligence" regarding the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 over Ukraine in a 34 page Dutch Safety Board preliminary report raises serious questions about the credibility and legitimacy of both America's political agenda, and all agencies, organizations, and political parties currently behind it.

The report titled, "Preliminary Report: Crash involving Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 flight MH17" (.pdf), cites a wide variety of evidence in its attempt to determine the cause of flight MH17's crash and to prevent similar accidents or incidents from occurring again in the future. Among this evidence includes the cockpit voice recorder (CVR), the flight data recorder (FDR), analysis of recorded air traffic control (ATC) surveillance data and radio communication, analysis of the meteorological circumstances, forensic examination of the wreckage (if recovered and possible foreign objects if found), results of the pathological investigation, and analysis of the in-flight break up sequence.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

No you can not get an "actual reliable source".

You'll just have to decide for yourself what Holland, Belgium, Australia and the Ukraine deciding to cover up the truth could mean.

Clue: They aren't covering up FOR Russia.

So you can't give me any credible source of a cover up .. but despite no evidence of a cover up you know one is going on. I will wait for a credible source.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a reliable source...seriously what is that in this day and age ?...what in your mind qualifies a reliable source ?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reliable source...seriously what is that in this day and age ?...what in your mind qualifies a reliable source ?

Not a blog post for sure. And certainly not Global Research. Any other sources?

Here is your source by the way ...

North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy

Yeah, definitely a trusted source ...
edit on 21-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join