It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts and experiences with Dream Telepathy? Has Science proven this real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Remember the old idea that when you can't sleep at night its because you are awake in someone elses dream?
The idea that we can share our dreamtime with others is not new. Research has been ongoing in this subject for some time.

A recent article titled Scientists Demonstrate Remarkable Evidence Of Dream Telepathy Between People
spurred this discussion.

In the mid 1960′s, Montague Ullman, MD, began a number of experiments at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York to test the hypothesis that sleeping people could dream about randomly selected material that they were targeting to dream about.....

During the experiments, there was usually a “telepathic sender” and a “telepathic receiver.” They met in the laboratory for a short period of time before being placed in completely separate rooms just before they went to sleep. The “telepathic” sender had an envelope waiting for them in the room in which they’d sleep. The envelope would contain something like a picture or a drawing. The “receivers” were then purposely awakened shortly after Rapid Eye Movement sleep (REM) and the researchers took a dream report.

the selected art print was “School of Dance” by Degas, which depicted a dance class of several young women. According to Krippner, the “receivers” dream reports included such phrases as “I was in a class made up of maybe half a dozen people, it felt like a school,” and “There was one little girl that was trying to dance with me.” ...

Click here for the full story

As you can see in the article various scientific studies have shown that the phenomenon of being able to send and receive images and ideas between people during our REM sleep time is real, but because of the nature of this phenomenon the reason or explanation is still unknown.

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this. We will be discussing this topic this Tuesday Night 9/23 @ 8pm EST on Into the Fringe on our very own ATSliveradio.com

If you have a story you would like to share with the crew of the show on air the phone lines will be open to take calls during the show.

edit on 19-9-2014 by NephraTari because: to add link

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

No experience with REM or images in telepathy so I have no comment on that.

Have been able to get the synchronicity to work perfectly one times so that the receiver give the information/message perfectly back even if she did not understand the real meaning of the words. Intent->manifestation while pushing energy thru my/your body.

edit on 19-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This year before their August birthdays while 12 and 14, my 2 youngest both had the same type of dream one night, of earthquake and floods, one being held prisoner, locked up in a building but escaping, hot wiring a car , with a girl. The other trapped up a tall building and jumping into the waves.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I say that if you get the voltage,frequency and location correct then you can impart whatever information you want to a reciever.

My latest dream i was 5yo and at home in the yard and noticed that i could see something no one else could see and that was the earth was passing over itself and i looked up and saw myself today where i live. The earth was leaving a trail of gold dust behind. I woke and began to wonder about theroies of how the earth is chasing the sun through space and now i wonder if it takes around 30yrs to make a cycle. All day i have seen the term 6degrees of seperation.
edit on 19-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I do not think that proving this real would be something viewed as a benefit for humanity or even something that could be trusted to many out there that wish to come visit you in your dreams. Point being is that more than likely science has devoloped this and will keep secret. Now from my visons i have learned that no one is really able to know what is going on in a dream unless they are part of the dream. Meaning that attempts to read dreams via computers is only reaching the shell of the dream where the information stored inside is encoded so to speak. Quite often when we wake up and recant a dream we have expierenced something else other than what we remember or what we were going through. Dare i say it but a dream within a dream that has and will remain secret but has very cool and prothetic output encoding that we expierence or remember as our dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I have had numerous dreams featuring my closest friends, usually we go on adventures.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor
Do they share them? Do they recall them as well?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I haven't asked them.

top topics

join