It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with a PS4 on PSN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
After contributing to the Witcher 3 thread yesterday I realised there were plenty of gamers around ATS so i'm wondering if anyone with a PS4 and a PS+ account wants to play some CoD, Fifa, Destiny, The last of us.

I'd completely understand if you didn't want to play destiny though.

PM me your username and I will add you.
edit on 3941Friday412014-09-19T08:41:39-05:004139 9 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

Hey, Mines Briles1207

Although I have none of those games at present. Playing a lot of watchdogs though

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

Hey, Mines Briles1207

Although I have none of those games at present. Playing a lot of watchdogs though

I have Watchdogs. The matchmaking is completely random though right? As far as I know there is no way to selectively play against a friend?

I will be on it this evening after work I will add you then
edit on 5059Friday592014-09-19T06:59:50-05:005950 9 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yeah I think you can hunt each other down but not sure how lol.

Cool, Have you completed campaign yet?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

Yeah I think you can hunt each other down but not sure how lol.

Cool, Have you completed campaign yet?

no not yet. I will have to check my progress later to see how far through I am. The last mission I did I think was the one where you kill Iraq

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'll pm you what I think it is but I can't completely remember because my PS1-4 was set up by my ex.
I'll be back on soon been too busy to play for the past few weeks.

Ttys

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hit me up for some Destiny action, I run a clan called Fatalis Gaming Community as well. My PSN id is:
M1cr0ShaftBl0wz

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey! I have been playing a good amount of Destiny since it came out and only have like 2 friends who play. Always looking for a new group of buds to play with. My PSN is: Mcris991 and would be happy to go explore and fight to the death with any of you fine peoples! My girlfriend is out of town all weekend and our free cable finally just got shut off so I imagine i will be playing quite a bit this weekend! Lets go do some raids or something? I also play Battlefield a lot too! See you on the playing field!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus
I know what you mean none of my friends play destiny. My girlfriend does but we live together and she has to use my PS4 so we cant play together.

a reply to: parad0x122

a reply to: AnteBellum

I will add you all when i get home from work this evening.
edit on 3533Friday332014-09-19T09:33:35-05:003335 9 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sure why not, I suppose. My PSN id is rubido. Though the only game I play right now on the PS4 is destiny, and well I'f you read my other rants in the other thread you know how I feel about that game, and I only play that because I got literally more time on my hands then I know what to do with, or is good for me. I even have watch dogs, tried it for about 3 hours and thats all it took for me to throw it in the closet, have not even touched it since.

Once I get a life again I probably wont be playing videogames all that much. Other then that I still just play the Dark Souls DLC on the PS3 and nothing else really. There is a thread around here about gamertags for ps3, I think most people stick to the same tags no matter what system they have, I know I have, for years in fact, even back when I had a original x-box or a x-box 360 it was still the same tag. So ya if your looking to add random players to play with you could try that. There are a bunch of games coming in the upcoming months for the ps4, a lot of which would be online friendly, so the more the merrier I suppose.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I dont think we can play Destiny together on different consoles. PS3 and PS4 have their own servers.

But I have the same problems with Destiny everyone else does but for some reason still play it for hours :-/

Gaming doesnt mean not having a life though I work full time, just bought a house with my girlfriend and go out to eat more times than is financially good for me but I still spend douzens of hours every week gaming. The trick is to get the girlfriend into it she freakin' loves Destiny and CoD right now. She's sat next to me right now playing Destiny.

I consider gaming just another part of my life along with all the commitments as well. It has been for 20 years and probably will be forever lol

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh I was talking about something else. I have both systems, and I think most people who owned a PS3 either have a PS4 or will probably get one, so ya you would likely find just as many PS4 users on that ps3 gamertag thread then anywere else. As for all that other stuff, again I was talking about something else, I do not believe our mutual experiences in that department can even be compared or coalesce, so whatever forget about it. Destiny however, right now its one of those games that its not a bad game, but its not really all that great, you really just dont know what to do with it, most especially since there are no other games out right now which you would want to play.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My PSN is SeptimusVyper. My PS4 just arrived today. Got it for $340. Thought I got a pretty good deal on it.

Only game I've got right now for it is Destiny, and I still need to get it transferred over from my PS3. I mostly need help with weekly heroic strikes. Gotta love those strange coins. Can also provide help with leveling, farming, and some exploits
. I'm maxed out on my glimmer so don't really have anything better to do other than gather exotics.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

hey i play any of the COD series ps3 tag: wickedgames1983

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Zombiendn1375 have games will play

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am getting the remake of Tomb Raider tomorrow for 29.99. I have Watch Dogs, Murdered soul suspect, the Amazing Spider Man 2 , and Infamous Second Son. I don't have PSN yet but going to get it in November when GTA V comes out that day Dragon Age Inquistion also. On October 14 th I am getting Sleeping Dogs. Which was an amazing GTA style open world game about Hong Kong Triads , not that many people know about it. I see your avatar is Final Fantasy what was it for PSP. I have it never beat it. Square Enix made Sleeping Dogs and it looks beautiful. Lots of fun, only sold 6 million copies.

I will be on PSN in November playing GTA V with some friends. I play with one guy I know in real life and he had a lot of friends on PS3 . I joined a clan and played with a bunch of people. Lots of fun and should look even better. I can get you two people in November to play GTA V. He might have friends by then he just bought a PS4 and already has online. He used to go to Home on PS3 something I never used before I met this kid. You look cool and play Final Fantasy so I can get two people to join you in November. I am getting GTA V on pre order and getting a million bonus dollars to play around with.

My tag is Anarchist007 I can get back to you if the spelling isn't right.

I have a PS2, a PS3, a PS4 in my room with games on the lower shelf. A XBOX 360 I use as a stereo and ripped 300 CDs to hard drive and a GameCube. I don't have a cable for HD TV s for GameCube they are 150$ on eBay but they are making a remake of Resident Evil 1 for PS4 so I don't need to buy one. I got every Resident Evil in the main series and every Silent Hill in the main series, and every Final Fantasy except 3 and 11 & 14 the online ones. And I work saved up for 70 " flat screen HD TV. I love games and will be a gamer till I die. I got a 15 foot Ethernet cable at GameStop for 1.99 so I can play online just have to use living room tv.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

I don't have PSN yet but going to get it in November when GTA V comes out

Yeah that is my plan as well.

My tag is : sonjalovestyson

Might get a yearly or just activate some of the free trials I have this weekend and see If I can get onto Destiny.

Have watchdogs, not really sucked in, Killzone 4 and Battlefield 4, and Destiny.

Not really to familiar with online other than GTA5 and what Destiny is offering. So far with Destiny, when ever I see other players getting into battle I might sit back in the distance with scout or sniper rifle and take out enemies helping, well I hope I was helping and not getting in anyone's way, havent done any raids or missions with a fire team which I think would be quite enjoyable.

Haven't taken part in any Crucible missions, (they are the ones where you go up against other players right?)

Just send us a friend request and I will accept, All the friend I have on the PSN, only about 7 not many, I only actually know one of them personally, the rest are just random friend requests from other GTA5ers I always accept.

Wouldn't mind getting into more online 1st person shooter, on PS 3 got a little into Modern warfare and black ops online but not much.

Destiny with fire teams doing raids sound like an experience I hope to have and am anxiously waiting when GTA 5 comes out PS4, not sure if am spewing or happy its the same day as Far Cry 4 comes out as well.

new topics

top topics

join