It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, adjensen, Klassified, Charles1952, Nugget1, SonoftheSun, and CirqueDeTruth for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

We go Live from

10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
3 am GMT (UK), 4 am CET (Europe)
7 am MSK (Russia)
2 pm AEST, 11 am AWST (Australia)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to Reality Remix can do so in the following ways
Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.
Shoutcast High Bandwidth
Shoutcast Low Bandwidth
Via Tune In (both the site and the iPhone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonight’s Topics

Hour 1
Show Intros...

The Hypocrisy of Domestic Violence in America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A discussion of the 2012 thriller with a social message, The Tall Man
www.imdb.com...

Privacy is officially dead (again)

Music Break
Hour 2

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading

Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three

PELOSI: Thinks Americans can't move to avoid paying taxes

Outro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package
Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.
Please wait for us to ask for callers.
We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows
Catch repeats on the Rewind Player at ATS Live Radio

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

edit on Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:06:58 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: correct episode numeration

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Social issues, a movie review, politics and religion, what more can you ask for? Not much, hopefully, 'cause that's all we've got this week.

Tune in tonight or I'll sneak into your house and replace your beloved family pet with this "cat":

ETA: Thread title is in error, this is episode six.

edit on 17-9-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

A cat with an attitude, that plays dead?

BTW fixed the episode #... I think

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

As they say - that's a face, only a mother could love...
Whew!

Looking forward to the show!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
HEY! ALL YOU ATSERS OUT THERE!!!

I feel like getting into a fight tonight. I'm fed to the back teeth and I don't feel patient and loving anymore.

Tonight is definitely a good night for you to call in. The other panelists have promised they'll be sane and go easy on the insults. I didn't sign that pledge.

The hosts don't know what I'm planning on saying. Listen in to hear how far I get before I get cut off.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
Now Charles...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

Whoa !! That "cat" looks way better than any of the thirty one thousand numbskulls that claim to be the "lions" of the Islamic State !!!!!

Charles...breathe in...breathe out...wax on...wax off...

I will also have to put up a disclaimer before engaging in the ISIS discussion and giving my honest opinion on that whole mess...T&C respected though...

Why do I have a feeling that tonight will be electric ? Really hope for callers to chime in and give their opinions...

Just an hour away !!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dear Klassified,

Besides the fact that will be the source of many weird and twisted images in my dreams, behave my big fat furry butt. There's only so much I can take before I start yelling for the adults to clean the mess up and get me out of there.

Children are cute, but when you have to deal with intellectual children who don't know which orifice to pick things out of, and who throw tantrums whenever a grown up says anything, it becomes hair pulling time.

Frankly, I'd rather pull theirs. One, good luck finding enough of my hair to pull, and two, they're the ones that should be suffering, not me.

With respect, and well concealed rage,
Charles1952

By the way, in the Weird Al Yankovich movie UHF, the character Kuni hosts a game show called "Wheel of Fish." A contestant wins her weight in Red Snapper. She is given the choice to keep the fish or trade it for what's in the box. She picks the box and is shown that it is completely empty, she has one nothing.

Kuni cries out "Stupid! You're so stupid!" It fits my attitude for tonight.

- C -

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You lost me at Weird Al.....

:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Little over half an hour till we knock-out another epic show.

Be there people!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think Sonofthesun is right. Tonight is going to be...uhm..."electric".

edit on 9/17/2014 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"Electric?" As in "Old Sparky," the electric chair used in some southern prison? (Georgia, I think) Deny ignorance is one thing, but it's way past time to mock, insult, ridicule and abuse stupidity.

Skeptic Overlord was asked why "Next Level B--- S---" could say those words but posters couldn't. He said that what we wrote was permanent, but what we said in a podcast or video wasn't, so the T&C didn't apply to swear words. I don't know many, so I'm counting on you guys to step up.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My dearest Charles,

I heard you were talking smack... and came to give you a high five

You would bring me out of my ATS slumber LOL

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Now I'm SUPER intrigued!!!

I will be listening even though I'm unable to join!!

21 minutes to go!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great first hour.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for listening, folks! Great show, even if it did get a little heated there!

See you next week!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Dear No Regrets Ever,

Thank you. I'm glad you were pleased. It was kind of fun. I hope the message got through. Say, do you have any ideas for a good topic for next week? Or would you consider calling in? I keep thinking that the phones will be in place, but so far . . .

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IrishCream

Dear Irish Cream,

That's wonderful, I hope you do listen in. The guys and gals have some really good topics tonight. Let us know what you think. And of course, any suggestions you have are very welcome.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join