It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS just released a new Hollywood's style trailer saying the fighting has just began

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
A trailer? A Hollywood style trailer. Their media campaign and the "slickness" of their productions seems to me to be a huge reason to question where this group came from, where they're getting their money from, and what exactly purpose they are serving, in the big picture, currently going on.
tetra

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

There is a war going on for our minds. There are lots of things being produced to sway peoples thoughts. There are major campaigns to spread lies. When evil dresses itself up to look like the good guys, and get mass support!!! then it's time to get worried.

Worked in 2001, seems to be working in 2014, as well. Sad. People tend to have short memories, and get riled up very easily. I hate to use this word, but it is why they call people sheep.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Video is down. Here's a different link

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is another way to split our nation as a whole. Remember when it was help your neighbor...now it is tell on him. I hate (insert company) because they do not support gay marriage. Everyone is racist. Do not trust cops. Do not trust elected officials. Buy our healthcare. Ignore tax hikes. Ebola is coming. The US is spying on you. NSA is spying on you. Cops are buying tanks. You cannot get ammo. Unemployment is high. Borders are open...it goes on and on and on.

Now, they want to divide a nation on whether or not there is a problem and if the jihad is coming to America. It started on 9/11. That was the opening salvo that connected. They tried with the WTC bombing and it did not take. What did we do about it? We allowed them to build more mosques. Now we have entire cities in America where they recruit and fund these groups. How about the Ft Hood shooting? Radical Islam is real and everyone wants to blame the CIA just like they want to blame the CIA for 9/11 and the CIA for global warming and the CIA for milk being too expensive.

YOU ARE BUYING THE PROPOGANDA...ISIS/ISIL is real. So is the WAR going on in the ME. Why did we pull out? So we could sell weapons to both sides and try to recover because the US financially is at a brink.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm waiting on the video game...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The US should set up a base in Iraq 40 miles from anything and call ISIS out.

When ISIS sends in there troops to attack the base we can just carpet bomb ISIS with B52s, AC130s and A10s and wipe out anything that moves for 30 miles around the base.

Then we can just send out our own videos on how ISIS is a bunch of cowards for not attacking the base.

Play there game against them. And don't fight fair.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
The whole point is these guys aren't going to stop with Syria and Iraq!!!!! Don't people like you get that???????

I'm sorry, I must have missed ISIS's publicized invasion plans for Europe and North America. Silly me.

At the end of the F'ing day there are simply backassward evil religious Muslim Islamic fanatics that hate the west and will always hate the west.

Okay. And is that alone a reason to essentially occupy and control their countries by proxy for the past half-century (longer if you count British rule and influence)? Ever think that maybe that's why they hate us so much to begin with?

This threat to western civilization, despite it's faults and of which most civilized intelligent people are a big fan, will never go away until we take the fight to them.

No Middle Eastern based government or terrorist force was ever in a position to truly threaten our way of life in any way, shape or form. We were never on the verge of speaking Farsi or seeing the Crescent Moon fly over our capital cities.

We strike so much fear and death to these jihadis it will be another hundred years before they regroup and threaten us again!

Western governments have already been trying this for the past few decades. Doesn't seem to be working.

And yes I'm all for taking their oil and meddling in their governments if it means their culture of treating women like dogs and dictator ships is bombed back into the Stone Age.

I was going to say something poignant here as this statement literally left my jaw agape, but am instead just giggling over the "dictator ships" typo. Don't want one of those sailing near my location. Hope it doesn't dock.

America might be bleeding right now, we as a country might have been knocked off course , yes we have our serious problems but YOU KNOW WHAT???? My country and my edging people are worth fighting for!!! Democracy, the Republic, home of the brave and land of the free still means something to Americans like myself and we sure as hell aren't ready to give up!

I actually support this statement - too bad it has absolutely no relation to the topic at hand. Your country, your home, your fellow Americans are definitely worth fighting for! So what the hell does that have to do with potentially redeploying American troops in the Middle East to battle ISIS? Again, ISIS really isn't in any position to attack the United States nor potentially change the American way of life. So what's the threat to the Red, White & Blue?

If you don't feel the same way maybe you should move to Switzerland where you can let the rest of the world protect and take care of you like a child that never grows up!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Damn Swiss. Always being neutral, respected around the world for peaceful relations, low rates of crime, good healthcare. What a bunch of losers.

I normally don't pick apart replies like that, but your post had just so much damn "'MERICA!" in it that for a second I actually thought it was a lampoon. But yes, as much as I don't personally agree with your sentiment, there is a part of me that supports it nonetheless (for all the wrong reasons)! Send in the troops, drops lots of bombs, fire lots of bullets, kill all the extremists and show them how to run government. Then you can all give yourselves a big pat on the back, hang "Mission Accomplished" signs all over the place and sleep soundly knowing you're doing the world a favor it never asked for.

Too bad terrorism isn't an army. Or a country with borders. Terrorism is an idea and is immune to all forms of ordinance and modern weaponry. Kill one terrorist; two more take his place. A mis-dropped bomb kills an innocent mother; her sons take up arms in revenge. An overseas foreign power overthrows their government; people go underground to challenge the puppet regime. Think you can just kill and bomb the insurgents away? Just ask the Viet Cong how their 15 year guerrilla campaign nearly collapsed, or consult a history book detailing how close the Nazi's were to snuffing out the French Resistance.

Going to war again may knock ISIS back a few pegs - as it did al-Quaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq - but it won't stamp out Muslim extremist terrorism. It didn't 13 years ago; it won't, tomorrow. It'll just feed the fire, while draining America's coffers, burdening its allies and distracting it from other global interests all at the same time.

Atleast that's my two cents.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
is it so hard to believe that there are independent Muslims who are expert adepts at filmmaking?
the video creator sent their work to the Jihad HQ or their publicist & it was put on YT , twitter, social media, by the Caliphate....

sheeze ... like only silicon valley & Hollywood can innovate & grow talent...but the middle east is a vast graveyard of no talent ?
edit on th30141107108918112014 by St Udio because: '''

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Honestly, while yes, it is somewhat well made, it could be done by anybody who spends enough time watching tutorial videos on YT.

That said... what the hell was the purpose of this? "Flames of War"? "Coming soon"? Are they trying to get more people to join them by making it all look like a fun film?

Let me know when they develop an app. It might be more interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
People like to trip a lot, around 5 years ago I was attending a college in London studying a music course and therefore we spent time in the media department where film studies also took place.. (Not intending to cause offense but) 2 miles from this college is a secondary/high school that was predominantly asian, to the point where the joke was 'Spot the white kid'.. I also saw a lot of Muslims in the college during my time there. Considering that 'Jihadi John' was from West London and obviously knows a thing or two about media 'ex rapper' then it wouldn't seem so out of the box for more west London Muslims to adopt an extremist view and use the skills they have attained here for their own purposes..

In short, there are many Muslims, who have attended media classes (and I'm just speaking on west London atm, let alone anywhere else in western culture) that could have easily gone over to fight in Syria as the reports and numbers suggest.

Additionally, people state that ISIS are against technology yet they seem to know how to use it well enough. If you have aquired skills (in this case media skills) you are not going to forget how to use them just because your organisation is 'against it'..

Finally, "Flames of War", please napalm these jihadists so they can get the flames of war they so desire..

And to the person who said about a base 40 miles away and then call ISIS out
why not, with drones above the base we wouldn't even need to risk lives at all
edit on 18-9-2014 by TruthArchaeologist14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

BUT WHAT"S THE PLOT?

Also.. I wonder who did the editing, sfx, and foley work?
edit on 18-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

Great Video:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will, for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens; or so the propaganda says. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- Muslim 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

Around 5% Muslim in any country is where the violence starts and the demands for their own laws and state within a state. Bullets and bombs usually follow their demands. One way to track what is going on in many countries is to check what the most popular name for new born males are.. I will let you guess but give you a hint the name starts with "Mo" and it ain't in reference to one of the three stooges.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up close to 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates are higher than the birth rates of any other group. For a Muslim in many countries 4 wives are the norm if you can afford them. Thus the well monied or supposedly smarter (connected) are the ones who are breeding. It is projected that Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Someday IF these trends continue there will be one world religion... One world set of religious laws..One final great Jihad battle..... I am truthfully glad I will not be around to see it... To much killing in the name of some indifferent god.

Myself I would rather be dead than convert to some system that treats women and others who are not of the one true faith as less than dogs. Actually most Muslims do not kill their dogs but daughters and wives certainly seem to be fair game.. Honor killings are alive and well even in countries you would never dream of it happening.

The above statistics or numbers that make up a given population are the only ones I have been able to gather. You can google any of these countries and see if the 5% rule actually works. France has already had the car bombs and their fair share of problems with their Muslim population .

Some countries such as Thailand at 4.6% have been getting teachers, nurses, government officials and just normal market goers killed for the last 40 years.. The last thing I read I believe the death toll has been around 5000 in the last 10 years...

What is the answer ? At this point there really are no clear answers..

Those who say it is possible for Islam to coexist in a non Muslim country are correct as long as their numbers remain low.. But some where in the numbers things change to the point of convert or die... And even then you will not be safe unless you grow your beard or comb your hair the current accepted way dictated by some religious fanatics interpretation of the Quran .... so that statement will not be misunderstood, the brand of Islam that finally wins in the end will dictate for all to behold the one true faith; what a glorious time in history that will be "NOT"! ..

Muslims certainly have no problem killing other Muslims regardless of what the Quran says..

" When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy. " Quran 7:204

Not enlightenment, or peace of the soul as professed by other religions but Mercy.. Tell that to all the innocents that have been killed in the past and those who are giving up their lives all over the world even today... give me a frigging break !

edit on 18-9-2014 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Bravo.. I tip my hat to you and raise both thumbs up..

The more Muslims there are in a country the worse it seems.. Your percentages say it all really.. As u hit the higher % u can start to see a pattern..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You've nailed it. It is a fact well known in Israel where there are more Muslims there are more troublemakers, deaths, religious conflicts and so on. This is not the religion of peace, although there are peaceful Muslims, maybe they appear Muslims only on the outside since it's a very brutal and closed society, and it's not easy for one to become an Atheist like in our culture. Someone might as well get stoned for this! And when everyone around you are insane, you believe that being insane is actually being normal.

And definitely no enlightenment here (unless you vow to fight for Jihad in Allah's cause.)

edit on 19-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your trailer just turned into a full length 55 minute long movie. It was posted to youtube, but youtube has removed it. The only place to see the movie is the internet archives link here:

archive.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Thanks for the update.

They actually fooled us into believing that this was a "real life" trailer... At least I thought so.

I found the full movie in this website (Vocativ).. Skimming through the video it's mostly in English (with American accent), there are lots of raw footage from war scenes and quotes from the Quran following their scary Islamic chants on the background lol.. seems professionally made and was definitely made for the Westerners first.

I still don't know if I want to watch it but I always try to get the perspective of both sides. This time I don't know if it's worth it though.

edit on 20-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

As Nenothtu pointed out elsewhere on this forum, after watching it this was our take on it:

1) In at least two of the "attacks" by "the brave Brothers of the mujahideen", there was NO ONE shooting back. The "brothers" just went hey diddle diddle right down the middle like it was a Sunday walk in the park, because there was no one shooting back -there was NO ONE there to "attack". In other words, it was staged for the propaganda effect.

2) There were at least two Americans involved in the production - the narrator, and a masked jihadist who executed a line of alleged Syrian soldiers after forcing them to dig their own grave (I'll never understand that - "dig my own grave? Bite me! Dig it yer DAMN self! Just shoot me now, and YOU do the damned work!"). At another point, a massacre after an ambush of fleeing soldiers, an American voice was heard to say "yes sir!" while a captured Kalashnikov was being handed to what appeared to be a teenage "fighter".

3) ISIS can't shoot for crap. In one scene, while a jihadist is shooting at a departing tank (with a Kalashnikov! here's his sign!) that was perhaps 50 meters away, all of his shots went into the ground 15 or 20 meters short of the tank. Come on, can't even hit a tank at 50 meters? Riflemen they ain't. I think it was the same guy that shot an already dead guy up close and personal for the cameras (probably the only way he could hit him). Waste of ammo, anyone?

4) while an ISIS fighter is preparing a mortar to be fired behind a berm (probably not the brightest idea he had all day), some of his "brethren" are firing over the berm ("front - towards enemy" comes to mind - we know the direction of the enemy from that), a bullet lands at his feet BEHIND the berm. Now how do you reckon that bullet turned around and came back at him after coming from the other side of the berm? Homing bullets? Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

5) There was a mention of "the war between man and kafr", indicating that the rest of us in dar al-harb have already been dehumanized by Gomer's Boys.

6) It ended with a message to America from Gomer himself, which I took to be of the form "come get us here, or we'll come get you THERE", but which OB interpreted as "Allah will force you to fight us here, whether you want to or not" in fulfillment of some Islamic prophecy. Whichever way it was really meant, the one unifying theme in the message was "resistance is futile - we're gonna get you, whether here or there - your end is inevitable".

7) there was another place in the video where the goal was stated as "we fight to extend our rule to the entire world under Allah".

8) One of my favorites was "the cowardly resistance to the Islamic State" - wait... what? Since when is "resistance" of any stripe the mark of a coward? Cowards usually run away rather than standing to fight in my experience. That's to be contrasted with the "brave mujahideen brothers" who shoot rockets at tanks in the video, then run like hell because that tank might turn it's turret and blast them to bitty pieces when they miss.

The beat goes on. it's a laugh a minute for anyone who knows what to look for in a propaganda piece.

I'll add a thought or two to that. Most of this was faked, but that fake-ness had a recruiting design to it. They shot it in a way to make a person think they can go to war and not be afraid, and not die. And if they did happen to die, which would not be likely, that it would be somehow glorious, not a scarey bloody thing.

They didn't show the realities of war, for a reason. That reason is psychological to recruitment.

Al-Baghdadi says he has a "messianic" style mission, this is for the ignorant of the religion - attempts to give a greater purpose, and additional security that death really wont happen to the recruit should they happen to join up.

The man at the end of the movie, the one digging his own grave, this is reminiscent of the men in the beheading videos, it was like he did not expect to be killed. Perhaps this man had long been a captive - and he thought this was simply another mock exercise and that if he went through the motions, once again, that he would live through it.

I found that exceptionally sad. This highlights to us all, in war if we are ever captured, why we should never speak. There is a reason in the military the world over, name, rank and serial number is all you ever say. No matter what they do to you, that is all you should ever say.

Trying to survive it, is not only futile, but plays right into their hands.

Al-Baghdadi is insane at best - truly evil for those who believe there is such a thing. But they do play the psychological card rather well - for the more ignorant. And no one gives extremists much in the way of brains, or faith in God.

edit on 20-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: misspelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join