It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS just released a new Hollywood's style trailer saying the fighting has just began

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I must say i'm impressed by the making of this trailer, this is definitely well made considering they are a bunch of fanatics whom are against technology (unless it helps them in their cause) as they are being portrayed.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
I must say i'm impressed by the making of this trailer, this is definitely well made considering they are a bunch of fanatics whom are against technology (unless it helps them in their cause) as they are being portrayed.

Whoopdy doo they have a new marketing manager.

Lets see how Microsoft Moviemaker helps them with 100 tonnes of napalm up their ass.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
With the help of Mossad and the CIA of course.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

It's definitely war they are asking for. My husband thinks it's because if another state declares war on them, then it gives them legitimacy as a state in their eyes. I'm not sure - but they are trying to get someone, anyone, over there to fight them. There has to be a psychological reason for that, and that's as good an explanation as I've yet heard.

My theory is they want a war so bad - so don't give it to them. It's what they want, so it would provide some measure of benefit to them - therefore we should deny them such a benefit.

Anyhoo... that's my thoughts on war - and the video. It's a way to goad the American (and other) populous into war with them I think.

As to the OP. I sent you a message in U2U.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is their former press officer Abu Mosa, but the Syrian Army killed him.

He reminded me of Sacha Cohen's, "The Dictator".

Versus...

Resemblance?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I haven't seen this video propaganda - or any others - but I do believe they are serious when they make such statements. Having Western forces re-occupy the Middle East in an effort to "wipe them out" is playing right into their hands. It's exactly what they want and it ironically gives them more recruitment and power overall.

Doesn't anyone in the American government or military understand this?

Go ahead. Run back to Iraq and into Syria. You'll just enable ISIS to really take over.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

lol maybe that former officer thought this appearance might look good on him.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"Coming soon to theaters near you, from the Corrupt Alphabet Agency which brought you Sandy Hook and The Gulf of Tonkin..."

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoldierCarryingHashbrowns
"Coming soon to theaters near you, from the Corrupt Alphabet Agency which brought you Sandy Hook and The Gulf of Tonkin..."

Awesome post.

And one day when we realise that people just hate us, and that there can be people out there who would do such things.. Holy smokes, what a movie that will be huh!!

Nahh too ludicrous to imagine. everyone likes us all. everything is the cia. why do the cia hate us so much...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Definitely a resemblance!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The CIA...... er, I mean ISIS sure know how to make a catchy ad! I was waitin for Rambo to pop up and start wasting terrorists. I see a plot for a new action flick brewing. Honestly though, what a bunch of garbage this is.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Soon enough, as more people wake up and our collective consciousness gives us the ability to see truth, we will be no more able to suspend disbelief as we are today when watching science fiction movies from the 1940's.

Try watching a Flash Gordon movie today and not laughing. The strings controlling the jerky movements of the space ships are obvious, yet when the movies came out, people actually bought that crap.

ISIS is no more real than Flash Gordon. It's nothing more than the increasingly desperate attempts of the cabal to hold on to power. I see the strings. I see the sparklers trying to look like engines. Its a joke.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Shove it up your ass ISIS.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Next they will be holding after battle press conferences like it's Monday night football or something.. These guys are idiots.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Isisi wants war to legitimize themselves. The people that stand to gain politically and the companies that will gain monetarily very much need want this war to legitimize themselves also.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Or rather, their ISASS.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchAngel_X
I haven't seen this video propaganda - or any others - but I do believe they are serious when they make such statements. Having Western forces re-occupy the Middle East in an effort to "wipe them out" is playing right into their hands. It's exactly what they want and it ironically gives them more recruitment and power overall.

Doesn't anyone in the American government or military understand this?

Go ahead. Run back to Iraq and into Syria. You'll just enable ISIS to really take over.

The whole point is these guys aren't going to stop with Syria and Iraq!!!!! Don't people like you get that??????? Like some of the other idiot posters in this thread seem to think not every single evil , bad, blood thirsty group of people is a machination of CIA!!! At the end of the F'ing day there are simply backassward evil religious Muslim Islamic fanatics that hate the west and will always hate the west. People like you can bury your head in the sand. All the other so called industrialized countries like China, Brazil, Russia, UK, France, much of Europe, can live with their head up their a#%! This threat to western civilization, despite it's faults and of which most civilized intelligent people are a big fan, will never go away until we take the fight to them. We strike so much fear and death to these jihadis it will be another hundred years before they regroup and threaten us again! And yes I'm all for taking their oil and meddling in their governments if it means their culture of treating women like dogs and dictator ships is bombed back into the Stone Age. America might be bleeding right now, we as a country might have been knocked off course , yes we have our serious problems but YOU KNOW WHAT???? My country and my edging people are worth fighting for!!! Democracy, the Republic, home of the brave and land of the free still means something to Americans like myself and we sure as hell aren't ready to give up! If you don't feel the same way maybe you should move to
Switzerland where you can let the rest of the world protect and take care of you like a child that never grows up!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Oh my god

I am so seeing unknown hidden backer behind this group. CIA owns it 40 % at least.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

IS is poking everyone they can to generate a large number of new Jihadist recruits from the far east populations along with the fighters from the Kosovo areas too

the Caliph is counting on the call-to-Jihad to amass a 100,000 man army in a year to fight the USA led western coalition and to establish a Rogue Islamic State which spans territory in Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi land
with pockets or city-states in Egypt, Libya, Ethiopia, horn of Africa. Morocco, Tunisia etc.

with that sort of clout... the Islamic bomb, gifted by Pakistan is not too far away from the IS triggering one off

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yet another professional, Hollywood-style video.
oooooh! Those evil Muslims!! We must BOMB the middle east!!! Evil evil evil!!!! Islam!!!! They're coming after us all!!! PANIC!!! Poor poor Israel!!! They're "our friends"!!

Through the straights, Syria's done, look out Iran, here we come!! EVIL!! Terrorists!!

There is a war going on for our minds. There are lots of things being produced to sway peoples thoughts. There are major campaigns to spread lies. When evil dresses itself up to look like the good guys, and get mass support!!! then it's time to get worried.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join