It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?

King Arthur: It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?

King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.

[he is thrown over]

Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.

Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?

King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

Trying to out clever bassplyr.
Pfft.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Now, I demand A shrubery!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

it just got real in here.

the TR3b is like the Holy Hand Grenade.....both are amazingly powerful, both are shiny, and both exist only in a story.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well there is only one thing more powerful than the Holy Hand grenade you silly sod!

....that's no ordinary rabbit.

That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

But seriously, maybe sometimes, the rabbit hole IS the most real thing here.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
But seriously, maybe sometimes, the rabbit hole IS the most real thing here.

There are some who call me...Tom.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

What manner of man are you that you can summon up fire without flint or tinder?

-I am an enchanter.

By what name are you known?

-there are some who call me .... .... .... Tim.

Sounds about right. Bedlam the enchanter. Tom probably can summon fire without flint or tinder or even a lighter or magnifying glass. A little bit Bedlam a Little bit Spangler I'm thinking you are.

There's something very important I forgot to tell you.

-What?

Don't cross the streams.

-Why?

It would be bad.

-I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

-Total protonic reversal!
-Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Gozer: are you a God?

RAy: No....

Gozer: then die!!! zzaaaappppppp!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's more on "PLANT 42" in the California desert: (en.wikipedia.org...)

www.dreamlandresort.com...
(2011) DREAMLAND RESORT: KNOWN AND RUMORED BLACK PROJECTS
Speculation about vaguely-triangular aircraft. But scroll down to "Aurora/ASTRA," where it is speculated that both the US and UK may have a joint project with this since "BAE has many workers at Plant 42." May or may not be the TR-3B, but sightings of this aircraft have been seen at night around Machrihanish RAF base, Mull of Kintyre in Scotland.

The TR-3B has long been rumored to have been kept at remote RAF bases in Scotland. So if the TR-3B is actually a joint UK/US project, that would explain why at least one is stored on a RAF base, as well as why so many BAE workers are at Plant 42 in the California desert.

articles.latimes.com...
(2014) TOP SECRET BRITISH COMBAT DRONE 'TARANIS' BY BAE
"Britain’s first stealthy, jet powered drone."

articles.latimes.com...
VARIOUS ARTICLES IN THE "LA TIMES" ABOUT BAE SYSTEMS

www.stealthskater.com...
STEALTH SKATER: LOTS OF RELATED ARTICLES, MOSTLY OLDER, TRYING TO SEPARATE OUT UFOS FROM BLACK PROJECT PLANES

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One of the most fascinating aspects of the TR-3B, is its ability to become semi-transparent (cloaked?), or straddle the line between the visible and invisible dimensions. I posted a photo earlier of it hovering near an incoming meteor, where only its lights were visible.

Here is another video from over France last month (Jan. 2015) where only the outer edges of the triangle were visible, blending in with the same puffy white stuff.

www.youtube.com...
TRIANGLE CRAFT OUTLINED OVERHEAD, ABOVE CLOUDS

(Check out the upper left of the screen around the :40 seconds mark, for a strange mushroom-and-stem cloud formation, that may be another cloaked ET-craft which the TR-3B may be watching, since it seems pointed in that direction. Or is this "cloud threats", where the other cloaked craft mimics a nuclear explosion as a threat?)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Yeah, and? Several black projects were flown from there. And what does Taranis have to do with anything?

Once again you're painting a picture using random dots.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Right, because YouTube is extremely high quality without compression artifacts and errors in their videos.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaph you don't get it? TR-3B. What do you think TR stands for? TR = Tiranis Mod 3 Mark B. SHHHHHHH don't tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

photoshopped. Look at where the wings of the sabres overlap the ufos circular body. Also look at the larger ones TAIL. now look at the building behind it. Unless the tail collapses it didnt come out that hangar.

ALso the designation TR=denotes TACTICAL RECON #3=3rd B=Bomber AKA as TR-3b.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No, in that position B denotes a second derivative. Like F-15B. It's not a bomber.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

oopsie.you are correct sir. I humbly defeer to your expertise.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dude I think MM cracked it. TR-3b = tiranis the rex of the skies. now with active invisibility by the fine folks over at crappycloak, LLP.

Crappycloak, LLP
"Our products are only visible if you are looking for a triangle in the clouds."

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In one of my posts yesterday, I was speculating that the manufacturing/assembly of the TR-3B might possibly be done at "Plant 42" in the Mojave desert, which employs a lot of BAE workers. So the following is interesting ...

intelligencecommunitynews.com...
U.S. ARMY SPACE & MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND SELECTS BAE SYSTEMS TO PROVIDE CRITICAL READINESS SUPPORT
The Army just awarded BAE a 2 year contract (worth $23 Million) to provide hardware, software and systems integration support for the "Battlespace Command and Control Center."

(NOTE: Does "battlespace" mean any space on Earth where the Army is fighting? Or does it mean battles-IN-space? Or is the bulk of this money going to "Plant 42" to keep upgrading the TR-3B?)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It means air-land-sea where fighting is occurring.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i swear... my eye wont stop twitching over the continues use of that tr bull#e designation. MODS add a auto correct to make that say flying dorito.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Found another interesting video on YouTube, that shows a horizontally-flying fireball or ET-weapon over S. California:

www.youtube.com...
FIREBALL/UFO FLYING HORIZONTAL OVER S. CALIFORNIA SHOT BY ROD-FROM-GOD

An odd missile-trail follows the fireball, while small orbs zip around below and above the rear of the fireball. "Something" shoots the fireball (probably obscured by passing trees), and the missile-trail falls away. At the 1:08 mark, watch for a needle-missile emerging from the front of the destroyed fireball/UFO, just before it disintegrates.

This may have been a military "test", to guard the Pacific Coast. Since I haven't seen a ground missile fired at a fireball/ET-weapon like this. Or maybe all the orbs represent small TR-3Bs, and the one in the upper-right fired the "rod" at the rear of the fireball.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rods From God can't shoot anything down.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join