It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Sioux City False Flag Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Interesting video at the very least.

The creator uses occult symbolism, numerology and history as his guide.

Tell me what you think.
edit on 9/13/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'll take a look when you fix the link I guess

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Fixed lol. Damn ipad.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The creator uses occult symbolism, numerology and history as his guide.
Tell me what you think.

Okay..you asked..

1. Nothing will happen
2. Numerology is a joke where people exclude , format or only take the values they want to tell the story they want..
For example: 6666 does not = 666 ...323 could be a couple of different values but "numerology people" will only see it as 3*2 = 6 then repeated 3 times for 666!!! and that is proof of the IluiminatiNSAFalseFLagMasons.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hmm interesting. The Clintons are in that neck of the woods are they not?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I usually do not pay much attention to prediction threads. This one caught my eye however
as I live in Sioux Falls. Just wanted to point out that Sioux City and Sioux Falls are different
cities in neighboring states to avoid confusion.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well I think if were a text based post people would be asking for sources. I mean we have to take the video at its word that all the alignments are on the money and not based on a "close enough" formula. As for the summit meeting where the woman gets into the numbers, I always wonder if that was taken out of context, where is the before and after bits of that speech. I remember after the 9 in Fukushima there was a video about alignments that were the map to future quakes and it amounted to nada! Who knows but it's interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Sioux Falls and Sioux City are in two different states....

a reply to: StripedMIB
I see an East River Dakotan beat me to the punch......thats a first

edit on 13-9-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ok,

Lost it after a few seconds when the reference came of lines, the occult etc.

Thanx anyways.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican
Actually, North Sioux City is in South Dakota and South Sioux City is in Nebraska.

There is a terror drill scheduled at the Rushmore mall tomorrow, but that is in the far west part of SD in Rapid City.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looks like the video was done by someone determined to prove a point and with way too much time on his hands. Might as well prove that the Eiffel tower is a rocket ship aimed at planet x.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Actually it's in Iowa and North Sioux City is a different town and not Sioux Falls either. Rushmore Mall is about 6 hours away, 45 min from me.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: georgezip

When I looked into it I found that the Clintons are going to a 'Steak Fry' just outside of Indianola, Iowa. The steak fry is on Sept 14 and is from 13:00 to 16:00, 1+6=7 so we have the 13 and 7 again.

Also, the masonic lodge in Sioux City is 888,888' from the steak fry and 444.44 nautical miles from the Manitoba Leg.
edit on 14-9-2014 by axismundi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

The source for the video's info is Wikipedia and Google Earth almost exclusively, and you can check everything in the video out yourself.

The video shows the exact alignments and if not, states when alignments are exact.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

Actually it is all part of the same metropolitan area (Sioux City, north and south), as classified by the census bureau, I never mentioned anything about Sioux Falls (where I grew up) and I clearly stated rapid city is on the far west side of SD.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Very interesting video. Definitely seems legit. Real question is are the masons actually privy to some actual magic or are they just the original scientologists but with even more pull. If they are preparing for a ritual of some sort will it work? Probably not but who knows. Always fun to wonder.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

From what I've seen, the Masons are privy to a far deeper understanding of planetary construction and go through a great deal of trouble to make sure this knowledge is marked. Ritualistic sacrifice occurs at places that correspond to this planetary marking. The rituals they do seem to work if you look at the way things are going in the world.

Will today be one of these days? Who knows but like someone said, probably not. I certainly hope not...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You said it is in Nebraska and I brought up Sioux Falls because people get the confused...much the same as North and South Sioux City....North and South Sioux City are different towns just like Aurora and Westminster are not Denver or Brandon or Harrisburg are not Sioux Falls. The taxes collected in North Sioux City go the city and to SD, the same can be said for the vice versa.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny777

Just for edification- Due to the funds running low the aforementioned "Planet X" is now 'Planet X-(a) brought to You by Squibb™..

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hmmmnnn. Now how did they figure out where I'm at? Guess I'm gonna have to accelerate my plans for world domination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join