It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so lonely for so long...now lust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
she said I was amazing, and that alone is priceless, I haven't had a triumphant moment in years it seems like. all I can think of really is her, and that I was cursed with some sick belief i wasn't good enough. lol oh well live and learn. I just hope I can continue to grow in other areas of my life that I have neglected like my career path, I want to continue to conquer my fears.

I can see the pain that you feel in your lack of self esteem. Unfortunately, you seem to have a lot at stake in this unstable relationship. Remember, she is a human being, not the object that helps soothe your loins.
I had a friend a long time ago who was so desperate to get laid. One day he met a very pretty woman with a low self esteem. He had a lot riding on that partnership. Long story short, they were at a big party, she asked him to take her home. He did. He returned to the party several hours later to see her come out a bedroom with a couple of football players. It didn't go well. I just thought I should share a story that sounds like the beginning of yours...
Extremely desperate guy meets girl, they have sex, guy thinks he is cured of his low self esteem... What happens next?
The end to the story that I told you about isn't too bad, the friend recovered to some extent.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Be careful not to catch something.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Don't get married or you'll go through another dry spell until you either cheat or get divorced. Moving in will produce the same results after a while. Maybe you got a good one and everything will end up peachy for you, one can only hope it will be different for you after such a long partner-less sex life.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101
I've been there, but not for 15 years straight, Damn! We all have dry spells and it's usually our own fault. But yes, having a partner has it's benefits, but they'll drive you crazy too. Eventually, the sex will slow down, and when it does, what else you got? But yeah....sex is great when done right. Wait a sec.....there is no wrong way to have sex, I don't think...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Good for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Don't get married or you'll go through another dry spell until you either cheat or get divorced. Moving in will produce the same results after a while. Maybe you got a good one and everything will end up peachy for you, one can only hope it will be different for you after such a long partner-less sex life.

I never understood this line of thought. I have been married. The sex never stopped. I am living with my current girlfriend. If anything the sex is more frequent since we have been living together. Even after living together for years. If a girl is getting orgasms. Why would she not want to have sex. Never made sense to me. The only way that would make sense. Is if she is not getting orgasms.

edit on 12-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well i'm having the opposite problem- trying to get out of a relationship.

I'll be glad to trade my bf for a chinchilla or two

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Oh there are many reasons

It is too big
He still cant seem to hit the toilet
He still doesn't clean up after missing the toilet
That thing in the corner. Yeah that. It is called a hamper use it.
He misses the toilet
he hasn't showered in a few days
the dishes still aren't done
Don't want to wash or change the bedding the next day
missed the toilet yet again
feet hurt

need anymore?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeliOnyx

Oh there are many reasons

It is too big
He still cant seem to hit the toilet
He still doesn't clean up after missing the toilet
That thing in the corner. Yeah that. It is called a hamper use it.
He misses the toilet
he hasn't showered in a few days
the dishes still aren't done
Don't want to wash or change the bedding the next day
missed the toilet yet again
feet hurt

need anymore?

All those things are the guys fault. Of course if you act like a slob, no one will sleep with you. That is just common sense. I was just talking about being married or in a relationship. I have never been in a relationship where the girl just never wanted to have sex just because she was in a relationship, thus forcing me to cheat or leave lol.

The only thing on your list that does not equate to being a slob is the foot hurting thing. The answer to that is just giving her a foot massage. I give my girlfriend a foot massage every day. And a full body massage once a week. I have been doing this for years. I am 30. She is 36. Like I said if your doing everything right there is no reason your significant other will not want to be intimate with you. The only reason she wouldnt, would be your not doing anything right.

I am a guy and I am just sick of guys using that excuse about why they are not getting any. Oh as soon as I got married or moved in with her the loving magically stopped for no reason at all. Now I know woman can be crazy about a lot of things. But they like sex just as much as guys. If your doing everything right they will want to be intimate. If your lazy and all about yourself, no one will want to be intimate with you except those who get paid to. It is not rocket science.

edit on 13-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

See you get it. Usually the sex isn't killed off because we get in a relationship and no longer feel the need to. Usually it is because the men in our life decided that all the little things they were doing to get us in the relationship they didn't have to do any more. Other than the it's too big one, that is very real contrary to what the media tells you poor guys. Want to have sex more sex in your relationship, it is simple make time to still date your wife or girlfriend and do some of the household chores consistently.

Just like when you go to work gentlemen attention to detail is everything.
edit on 13-9-2014 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I never understood this line of thought. I have been married. The sex never stopped. I am living with my current girlfriend. If anything the sex is more frequent since we have been living together. Even after living together for years. If a girl is getting orgasms. Why would she not want to have sex. Never made sense to me. The only way that would make sense. Is if she is not getting orgasms.

Star for that reply.

I'm not saying this is true in every case. I had been with my last GF and married her, I bet the sex would be good to this day, however, I couldn't live with that one after 5 years of being together. The one I got now is a good honest life partner, but I've never had sex so infrequently or so lame as I have with her. It might have been different if she was more sexual, or didn't have her lady parts removed and is going through the change now. But like another poster said, the sex only lasts so long before you see what kind of person your are really with.

Like I said, I hope this works out for the op, otherwise my best advise is to get your testicles removed so the little head stops talking to the big one.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KeliOnyx
You sound just like my wife I kid you not! Honey, is that you? Did you create an account here and not tell me?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join