It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so lonely for so long...now lust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't even know if I should be talking about this on here, but my life has been a lonely road walked alone. I have never had a significant other in my life, no love life to speak of for the longest time. Now I am starting to have a love life and its surreal. I am just like in shock. When you are alone with your sexuality for 15 years its very hard to feel good about yourself. I don't know how or why I let that happen but it did. self esteem, commitment issues, whatever, it all boiled down to me being alone for the longest time. I am 30 now so I still have hopes of having a real relationship but right now I am just happy to be having sex LOL OMg
its like a ton a bricks has been lifted off of me, what a relief. I was starting to think i was cursed. maybe i am. tear.
I'm really glad i didn't go crazy and kill people in the depths of my loneliness, its not like I didn't have friends or family, just no love life. whatever, i guess now I can begin to recover and pursue women to no end, well if thats my destiny so be it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Not to demean your recent life changes, but I feel like this would be a bigger deal if you were 40-60 years old.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Doesn't matter had sex!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Haha. Hey thats great. Sometimes you just wanna tell the world that your happy. I'm in a slump myself. Maybe that will turn around for me too. Congrats on the sex.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I just want to point out that the santa barbara shooter went crazy from being single after 22 years. or such, I have maintained my sanity, albeit with some glitches. LOL omg this thread is #en great. LOL omg

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sex Is Like Math
Add The Bed
Subtract The Clothes
Divide The Legs
And Hope You Don't
Multiply

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welll then.....cheers!......

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sex is a basic human need. Something terrible happens without it. The lack casts a pall over us.

The strange thing is that suddenly you will be giving off a vibe that makes you attractive to far more people.

Where just before having sex, you were treated like an outcast for no apparent reason, now you are a stud. The "stink" has been washed off because another human being has deemed you worthy of the mating ritual.

This is your day. Bask in it. Rightfully express gratitude. I'm grateful you had the guts to post.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
I don't even know if I should be talking about this on here, but my life has been a lonely road walked alone. I have never had a significant other in my life, no love life to speak of for the longest time. Now I am starting to have a love life and its surreal. I am just like in shock. When you are alone with your sexuality for 15 years its very hard to feel good about yourself. I don't know how or why I let that happen but it did. self esteem, commitment issues, whatever, it all boiled down to me being alone for the longest time. I am 30 now so I still have hopes of having a real relationship but right now I am just happy to be having sex LOL OMg
its like a ton a bricks has been lifted off of me, what a relief. I was starting to think i was cursed. maybe i am. tear.
I'm really glad i didn't go crazy and kill people in the depths of my loneliness, its not like I didn't have friends or family, just no love life. whatever, i guess now I can begin to recover and pursue women to no end, well if thats my destiny so be it.

Thank God for anonymity, huh? Actually not having sex with multiple partners is best of all. Pick one and not the lot!

Most of us need sex and it is important until it starts controlling our thoughts.......... I need it, must have it, I dream nightly of it........ this could be identified as lust........

Being 30 years old ...... there are many proud men and women who are still virgins.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Yea... and what are they proud of exactly?

To the OP: Congrats on the sex!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am happy to be in a slump right now. The last wife damned near ruined me.... not ready for another round when there is a chance of that happening again.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Yea... and what are they proud of exactly?

To the OP: Congrats on the sex!

self control

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
LOL thanks for all the great replies, this is really satisfying for some reason, I can feel the wounds closing, so to speak lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Thank God for anonymity, huh? Actually not having sex with multiple partners is best of all. Pick one and not the lot!

Being 30 years old ...... there are many proud men and women who are still virgins.

...and they probably live with multiple cats.

OP, congrats on the horizontal hustle, I'd say to not get too attached and have multiple partners before settling down. Might sound like bad advice to some, but you'll need the experience.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718
EEEEK!
Something put a shiver down my spine!

I think it was this:

...and they probably live with multiple cats.

You are probably correct.

edit on bu302014-09-12T08:36:58-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 08:36:58 -05008u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
she said I was amazing, and that alone is priceless, I haven't had a triumphant moment in years it seems like. all I can think of really is her, and that I was cursed with some sick belief i wasn't good enough. lol oh well live and learn. I just hope I can continue to grow in other areas of my life that I have neglected like my career path, I want to continue to conquer my fears.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
she said I was amazing, and that alone is priceless, I haven't had a triumphant moment in years it seems like. all I can think of really is her, and that I was cursed with some sick belief i wasn't good enough. lol oh well live and learn. I just hope I can continue to grow in other areas of my life that I have neglected like my career path, I want to continue to conquer my fears.

As long as you didn't pay her some cash after she said that, then your golden.
That kinda changes the situation. Lol

welcome to the party..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i guess i'm golden then cause that didn't happen lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Tantric sex dude. Thats where its at.
Read the Kama Sutra and enjoy.

new topics

top topics