It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy admits something big, but falls short, why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi all, I don't really post in this topic area, but I came across this video where this guy tells of his story of being on the floor just below the plane impact point, he describes it as best he can remember, but for some reason falls short of saying what he wants to, why after all this time, hold back.
He also speaks of a meeting soon where pics and video's of unseen footage will be shown, but I don't know, whats your take on this guys ?

9/11 survivor

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Wow.. I cannot wait for this guys pictures to be released. I don't think it's so much that he doesn't want to speak but maybe he is still traumatized when he thinks about what he went through?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Maybe he has to be very careful about what he says to keep from stepping on some very big toes . Wouldn't surprise me at all if the government goons have already approached him and given him a warning.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
He said it himself - PTSD
Many survivors of an event like that will never get over it so he's done well and full respect to him.

He's already killed the 'no-plane' theory so let's see if his pics can clear up more than that

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the link to the video.
Reading the comments to the video has been the best laugh all day.

Once again, thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I hope this guy is legit and I hate to be "that" guy but...

Something is off with his story.
"Cameras in my pockets"
Also, he makes it sound like he heard the plane just before impact, yet he turned to see it and claims to have pictures of it just before, during and after impact?

As I said though, I really hope this guy or someone else can bring forth some new pictures or evidence. It's WAY past time some heads rolled for this crime!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

why after all this time, hold back.

Money, when he say he will release the pic's, he actually say "i found out i couldn't sell them".

I don't get his story though, could be his memory of the event, it just seems weird.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

He's already killed the 'no-plane' theory so let's see if his pics can clear up more than that

After everything i have seen and heard i am more leaning towards the 'no-plane' theory myself due to some facts i have seen and over viewed the videos from 9/11.

1.An Airliner such as mess as the Boeing the same one that struck the WTC would have being noticeable by the people on the ground looking up at it, but no the people only looked when the explosion occurred.

You would think after you see a mess airliner flying over head like that in NY city at such low street level you would see people and tourists would react to it.

2. To This day only footage remains of the WTC 1 alleged airliner hitting the WTC 1.

I believe all these theories and questions are reasonable and should be debated more often.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hope something does come of this, as mentioned in the video, "the next one will be worse".

These people who just bow down to the official line, dismissing all the points made to the contrary and not even willing to debate it. And they call truthers crazy?

There's so much wrong with events of that day, I don't know the truth but I know what the truth is supposed to look like and it certainly isn't what we're told about that day.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

A few things he said sound like muddled memories but I'll be calling BS too if he produces a hires pic of the approaching plane. The WTC2 impact would have to be the most filmed aircraft mishap in history with all the cameras aimed at the adjacent tower at the time. Also the point of impact was 500+ feet above ground level so, considering the plane moving at around mach 0.8, there'd barely be a chance to look up in time to see it prior to impact (reacting to the sound) unless you were already looking in the right place at that instant.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Really?

Watch the fireman..

Looks like he's reacting don't you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Looks like he's reacting don't you think?

Few Things thats wrong with the picture.

1.The fireman doesnt react until the explosion do watch it again
2.CNN Huge Junk Banner is in the way
3. This is the only footage which exists of the WTC 1 alleged crash.

4. If that was an Boeing plane my goodness that must have being the smallest airliner i had seen in the footage if that was an airliner, as due to the footage wasn't clear enough.

Watch the fireman..

He reacts to the explosions, an airliner would have being noticeable already for the fireman to see the airliner.

5.Quick camera movements.

Do some research and look at the different Boeing airliners which flying below street level, do you want some examples from China?

Don't get me at first i to thought No plane theory sounded ridicules but with our technology which is changing towards holograms and how fast our MSM has gained access to them does raise questions.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

By the way i have seen an video of a crowd right in front of the WTCs having no reactions towards the plane until the explosions care to explain that?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yeah, my bad, it was the first video I could find.

This one is much better..

edit on 12-9-2014 by AlphaHawk because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Your link doesn't work. Bascilly your just repeating what the MSM news outlets are saying. You dont want to question what occurred on 9/11.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Fixed the link.

And you're basically repeating known disinformation claiming the planes didn't exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I am struggling to build a mental picture of how he did everything he says , saw and photographs everthing he says and acquired his injuries

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Fixed the link.

And you're basically repeating known disinformation claiming the planes didn't exist.

Are you trying to deflecting my points by attacking me now? if you want to do some real analysis watch the video again.

you're basically repeating known disinformation claiming the planes didn't exist.

Known disinformation according to whom again? so much for freedom of speech then judging by your claim is that people cant debate nor question other theories.

I guess in your world bin laden did it and planes brought the STEEL TOWERS ALL IN A FEW SECONDS Which is impossible and impossible for fires to create Molten Steel which again was covered up as usual.

Back to Analysis

At 0:18 the fireman and the other fireman at the manhole should already heard the airline approaching which they didn't.

At 18 seconds fireman does look but does not see an airliner if it was an airliner.

Why hasn't the cameraman filmed a bit higher? not to mention where they were stationed to be filmed rises questions.

Since 9/11 how many videos of WTC 1 has being released to the public again?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well if that's an attack, then you attacked me first, as I just used your own line about the MSM against you.

So please don't and try to play the victim here.

As for deflecting sure that's why I posted a video debunking your claims that no one noticed before the plane hit.

He clearly hears it before it hits, anyone denying that must have an agenda, or too blind to see things objectively..

Perhaps you should look at the no plane theory with as much rigour as you are trying to do with one single video?

Thousands of eye witnesses, yet apparently you, who wasn't even there is trying to dictate when and how people should have seen and heard the plane.

Laughable.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni Say it under a mask or something, at least what comes out of his mouth would be investigated.. you know, so long as uncle sam doesn't use voice reco lol, there has to be a way, if I were him, I would die , just to tell the truth, let it be out there, thoughj I would miss my family so, I guess when it comes to the crunch, man does not know what he will do until it's time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join