It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandeis Faculty Emails Reveal Anti-Israel Bias

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Apparently there is a circle of university professors who enjoy sending hate-filled vitriol to each other laced with anti-semitism. I always find it strange that leftists find themselves so often aligning their with terrorists and extremists instead of supporting our one true ally in the Middle-East. Their hatred and disdain for Israel is apparent.

Emails within a tight circle of academics at an exclusive university just outside Boston founded by American Jews reveal a long-standing and vehement anti-Israel bias and anger at Fox News and a human rights advocate who renounced her Muslim faith.

The one-sided view of the Middle East is not new at the school, founded in 1948, the same year Israel was established, with funding from the American Jewish community.

“Zionist olive trees grow wondrously on Palestinian corpses,” Political Science Professor Donald Hindley wrote in 2007. “In that way, we combine great trees with our own holocaustic ethnic cleansing.”

Not surprisingly the hatred of these ivory tower extremists extends to anyone with conservative values, including human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali who survived genital mutilation and abuse in Somalia.

In addition to expressing hatred for Israel, several professors rage among themselves about conservative values, Fox News and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a human rights activist who survived genital mutilation as a child in Somalia, renounced her Muslim faith and now crusades against radical Islam. Ali was slated to receive an honorary doctorate at Brandeis in April before the ceremony was canceled amid campus protests. Emails reveal where at least some of the faculty stood on the matter.

At least one professor pointed out the hypocrisy of this group of liberal knuckleheads.

Let’s not be disingenuous. You guys hate Israel. That’s what unites the group. That’s why it was founded,” Doron Ben-Atar – a professor of history at the New York-based Fordham University – wrote in a post earlier this year. “You support BDS and circulate their petitions – a movement led by Omar Barghouti who not only declared that Israel has no right to exist, but has told a group in San Diego a few months back that Israeli soldiers use Palestinian children for spot target practice and that they use their body parts… I think when progressives lose their center and align with bizarre Islamist groups we are all worse off

QFE: "You guys hate Israel. That’s what unites the group."

This entire group of bigots is united by hatred...sad.

Source
edit on 2014/9/11 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"You guys hate Israel. That’s what unites the group."

Many members here are united by the same hate.... sad really!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Our one true ally? More like our nations couch surfing mooch of a half cousin (that "accidentally" shot us in the back that one time and keeps people imprisoned in his basement).

They created their missile defense system so they have a forever link to our wallet. The Iron Dome doesn't actually do anything (3 people died from rockets in the conflict before Iron Dome and I think 5 died in the conflict after?) except shoot down 100 dollar rockets with 100,000 dollar missiles.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Also, being anti-Israel doesn't automatically make one anti-semitic.

They probably wouldn't dislike Israel if Israel didn't do all the horrible things that Israel does.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

"You guys hate Israel. That’s what unites the group."

Many members here are united by the same hate.... sad really!

I know there are, but that doesn't make their hatred okay.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I agree

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I know there are, but that doesn't make their hatred okay.

It is ok to me if they Hate a Country involved in a Genocide. Seems like the right attitude.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You miht be surprised at how many people are anti-Israel these days. I mean, with all the false flags, murdering kids, and other innocent women and men, stealing land....I can see why. Israel isn't no ally to anyone but themselves. We shouldn't have to give allys billions each year, not to mention, military equipment and ammo. That's a leech, not an ally.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Question. What is a Semite?

What does anti mean?

Why would anyone ever use that term? Would it not apply to all rejection on all forms of Semites? Is that not what it means? Or, does only branch of the Semitic people count? If only one branch counts, wouldn't that show the term as it is used, is rooted in supremacist and racist teachings, exalting one over another? Much like various racial slurs against other races in the states?

Why does only one branch count?

Wouldn't proper application of that term, make Israel itself anti Semitic, per treatment of Palestine?

Pot, meet kettle.

Questions questions.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Question. What is a Semite?

What does anti mean?

Why would anyone ever use that term? Would it not apply to all rejection on all forms of Semites? Is that not what it means? Or, does only branch of the Semitic people count? If only one branch counts, wouldn't that show the term as it is used, is rooted in supremacist and racist teachings, exalting one over another? Much like various racial slurs against other races in the states?

Why does only one branch count?

Wouldn't proper application of that term, make Israel itself anti Semitic, per treatment of Palestine?

Pot, meet kettle.

Questions questions.

While the conjunction of the units anti, Semite and ism indicates anti-Semitism as being directed against all Semitic people, the term was in fact coined in Germany in 1873 as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[3] and that has been its normal use since then.[4] For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. governmental report, anti-Semitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[5]
en.wikipedia.org...

So i guess you can call the Nazis, and ask THEM why they coined it that way!

new topics

top topics

join