It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

If you get a spare 5 hours, one of the newer and better programmes I've seen lately. And you'll find the mayor of Shanksville discussing what he heard somewhere in there also

edit on -180002014-09-10T15:06:18-05:00u1830201418092014Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:06:18 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sad, just sad really. I agree their seems to be many many unanswered and unclear events surrounding this tragedy. To place a massive billboard on this anniversary showing some of this tragedy happening in the very city it did, is rather distasteful. So many people lost their lives on that day and so many more suffer from PTSD from those very events. There is many ways to get your opinion out, but this is just a lack of respect for the people who still have to relive this everyday.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry for the short reply but doesn't anyone else find it out that this is even allowed to be done ? Why would City and government officials allow them to have this put up.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Sorry for the short reply but doesn't anyone else find it out that this is even allowed to be done ? Why would City and government officials allow them to have this put up.

Remembrance.

And perhaps so rational minded people can re-review the evidence, they have every right to.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

So let me get this straight.
WTC 7 was blown up with explosives. Right?

So what would they have done if no planes hit the other 2 buildings?
How would they have explained dropping a building without a cover story?
Or are you saying that men ran into a burning building and wired it for demo in a few short hours?

I guess they were lucky that 2 planes came along at the right time to give them a plausible story.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Good. They should show the dancing Israelis too.

I see you get all your news from the internet.
There are a few threads about lizard people in the White House you might be interested in.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The fact that they drove around in a van with a large silk screened image of the twin towers with a plane crashing into it, while the events unfolded, tells me they wanted people to know.

You must have missed the thread showing the exact photo of the van in a for sale add.
There were no images of the twin towers on it.

But then again if it's on the internet it must be true. Right?

How about the pictures showing military loading cruise missiles painted like airliners onto a plane?
I can show you before photo shop and after photo shop.
But I already know which ones you will like.

Unicorns anyone? There's proof on a website somewhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

I guess the agency in charge of tamping down suspicion doesn't have eyes on Times Square.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

There are a few threads about lizard people in the White House you might be interested in.

Nice attempt at derailing...

You act as if the dancing Israelis never existed and compare them to lizard people?

Where do you get your news from?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Are you saying the "dancing Israelis" didn't exist? Or that they weren't detained? Or that they didn't say their purpose there was to "document the event"?

I think those lizard people threads are awesome too.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: nOraKat

The fact that they drove around in a van with a large silk screened image of the twin towers with a plane crashing into it, while the events unfolded, tells me they wanted people to know.

You must have missed the thread showing the exact photo of the van in a for sale add.
There were no images of the twin towers on it.

But then again if it's on the internet it must be true. Right?

How about the pictures showing military loading cruise missiles painted like airliners onto a plane?
I can show you before photo shop and after photo shop.
But I already know which ones you will like.

Unicorns anyone? There's proof on a website somewhere.

You must have missed the audio from the police radio describing the truck.

But then again if there's a fake photo on the internet, then the whole story must be fake, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

Or are you saying that men ran into a burning building and wired it for demo in a few short hours?

I guess they were lucky that 2 planes came along at the right time to give them a plausible story.

Or maybe they weren't lucky.

You're almost there.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WTC 7 is an open and shut case IMO.

Next might be why there are
at least 8 different video cameras
capturing me entering the road,
going thru intersections,
pulling up to the convenience store
and buying a candy bar...
But only one Radio Shack 1987
time lapse video still not showing whatever hit the Pentagon ?
C'mon ...no others? Oklahoma City anyone?

Some in the MIC.. are so guilty.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I was getting worried about you, no sign of you on the first page, you must have been on break.

What concerns me about the op is that this may have been the plan all along by tptb. To strategically reveal 9/11 was an inside job at the right time, it would make sense why the US army wants to put boots on the ground in nyc.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You are amazing!! Good thing they thought of everything and actually took down the towers too! Imagine the scandals if only building 7 went down!!

Enron is the luckiest evah!! They needed everything destroyed, and some cave people came along and somehow took out what engineers feared was impossible!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Another failed attempt to sow distrust among the people of their government.
Taken straight out of the communist manifesto playbook.
Putin couldn't have trained them any better when he was head of KGB.

"Another failed attempt", "communist manifesto", "Putin", "KGB"... WTF are you blabbering on about?

First off, this is a present and future event, not a past event, so speaking of it in the past tense is bizarre.

Second, communism, Putin, and the KGB have nothing to do with anything here whatsoever.

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Building 7 is largely unknown because its the smoking gun of this whole sham and is actively avoided when speaking about 9/11. It was even completely excluded from the official 9/11 report.

Please try and post coherently and on topic, because the topic is very important and should not be watered down with nonsense.

Truther crap = nonsense.

Millions of tons of material came crashing to the ground from two towers of amazing height, ya lets call fake and not even consider what that would do to the stability of footings in nearby structures on land that was reclaimed from swamp when built.

Putting that garbage on a big screen on the anniversary of the disaster is a propaganda event which its only intention is to sow the seeds of doubt in govt, can't get a better definition of communist manifesto doctrine implementation than that.

the word on your avatar suits you well

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Another failed attempt to sow distrust among the people of their government.
Taken straight out of the communist manifesto playbook.
Putin couldn't have trained them any better when he was head of KGB.

"Another failed attempt", "communist manifesto", "Putin", "KGB"... WTF are you blabbering on about?

First off, this is a present and future event, not a past event, so speaking of it in the past tense is bizarre.

Second, communism, Putin, and the KGB have nothing to do with anything here whatsoever.

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Building 7 is largely unknown because its the smoking gun of this whole sham and is actively avoided when speaking about 9/11. It was even completely excluded from the official 9/11 report.

Please try and post coherently and on topic, because the topic is very important and should not be watered down with nonsense.

Truther crap = nonsense.

Millions of tons of material came crashing to the ground from two towers of amazing height, ya lets call fake and not even consider what that would do to the stability of footings in nearby structures on land that was reclaimed from swamp when built.

Putting that garbage on a big screen on the anniversary of the disaster is a propaganda event which its only intention is to sow the seeds of doubt in govt, can't get a better definition of communist manifesto doctrine implementation than that.

the word on your avatar suits you well

Don't approve, Comrade?
Too much rational thought for one sitting?
Tonnage, footings and swampland oh my!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Is that a good idea? that may bring out terrible memories for some New Yorkers

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing...

"Hey, remember when a friend of yours died on that horrible day? Here's a huge screen to remind you of that!"

Yeah, you're right. Let's all just ignore enormously important facts because otherwise somebody might get upset.

Jesus H., where do they grow people with this kind of mindset?

Don't you think that person might want the individuals who killed his friend to eventually be brought to justice?

Absolutely disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It's about time, they are only 14 years too late!
What's anybody going to do about it now. I changed my mind a few years ago from seeing this building fall and recently just did a thread on it. But too little, too late.

Makes me think something more distracting is about to come along and take its place soon.

If your interested: ATS Link 9/11 in 5 minutes: Video I try to do my best at explaining what I think happened with #7 a few pages in, please feel free to add.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So then why did no other buildings collapse because of 'tonnage, footings, and swamp?'

Are you delusional or just trolling? People like you try to give 'Commies' credit for everything.

No it was not Putin. Says right there in the article who the AMERICANS are who are sponsoring the billboard. Your avatar says it all - just another Sheeple clinging on to fantasies and blaming the Communists for things. SMDH - go take your meds and try that 'rational thought' again.

I love how these threads attract derailers like mad..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join