It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking For 6th Chakra Opening Help/Tips/Advice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A few things regarding this thread.
1. If after reading the OP you feel the need to post something biblical,please don't. This isn't the thread for that.
2.I'm looking for honest knowledge, ATS. Experiences are welcome
3.Please don't start arguing.

Alright, I've been researching this for quite some time now. I also thought that it may be the placebo effect but figured there might be something to it and it's worth looking into.
It's heavy in pro's and con's but i feel that i'm as prepared as i can be by collecting data on my own and so i started the process.
It's day two and already things are.. different.. for lack of better words. Im experiencing the pressure on the forehead,tingling sensations on the top of my head, arms, and across the back of my shoulders. i also seem to be seeing things that i never really noticed before.

One of my concerns here is that even though it is said these things will happen, they seem to be happening very quickly and i don't know how normal that is. Also there are changes internally. Stillness, as best as i can describe it, like more calm than calm and my mind is more clear. I also hear a strange ringing right before i go to sleep, like ringing in the ears but it's a different kind of ringing.

Those of you who know about this sort of thing, What do you think? should i be doing something differently.
Truth is, I don't really know what it is i'm asking, I just know I need to ask it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IMO you are beginning to "sense" the subtle energy around you, hence the tingling sensation your feeling. The thing about opening a chakra is that it doesn't need to take a long time for it to be "activated" so to speak.

One example I like to use, and show people, is by pushing energy into someone's third eye (pineal gland), which immediately gives them a "weird" sensation and often makes them jump back. What they don't realize often times is their chakra is now partially opened. They often describe the same feelings you have described including a subtle fear of the experience which is also normal because it is engrained in our instincts to fear the unknown.

From your post the biggest question I've discerned is, "should I be doing this ?" For which I can only reply that it will not harm you, however you will begin to view things differently. The further you take your experience, the more it becomes a personal one and you will be the sole judge of the whole thing. Lastly I will say that once fear is conquered in the mind, it opens up a world of possibility that was never before attainable, and the real question to ask regarding that is, what am I really afraid of ?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
im]

I'm sorry i don't have an answer for you but I am looking to do what you are doing now. I am having a hard time figuring out what to do. Where to start..etc etc. What technique r you doing. Did you work on chakras first if sowhere did you find the best info. There are so so many different areas I'm just kind of flabbergasted and don't know where to physically start with meditation. Ohming and so on...any info to point me in the right direction would be amazing...thanks!
Also. It does seem a bit fast from what I have read, but I also hear it is different for every person so good luck and I hope you find some answers to your questions

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Also I know that I didn't exactly answer your question but that is because I feel that it can't be answered by me. These experiences as mentioned are extremely personal and through the people I have met and taught, I can only say that there is no wrong way of doing it unless you are doing it with half of your intentions in place. In other words, if you are doing it and it is giving you results, it does not really matter how you get there. What really matters is that you intend to bring about results from the experience.
edit on 8-9-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
im]

I'm sorry i don't have an answer for you but I am looking to do what you are doing now. I am having a hard time figuring out what to do. Where to start..etc etc. What technique r you doing. Did you work on chakras first if sowhere did you find the best info. There are so so many different areas I'm just kind of flabbergasted and don't know where to physically start with meditation. Ohming and so on...any info to point me in the right direction would be amazing...thanks!
Also. It does seem a bit fast from what I have read, but I also hear it is different for every person so good luck and I hope you find some answers to your questions

How often do you meditate ? If you are interested I could give you some tips that helped me..a lot of the things I learned honestly were through self exploration during meditation and what worked for me

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Do you have a source or link that can be of some knowledge to me as steps and techniques to activate my pineal gland?
Pushing energy? Explain?

I will be starting soon, prolly in October, steps in order to astral project.

Do these go hand in hand?

You can PM me so we don't ruin this thread with a discussion i would hope to have with you.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thanks for that advice and it's not that im wondering if i should be doing this, it's am i doing this wrong or is something not going well?
a reply to: neomaximus10
I've been doing the Thoh technique and i meditate once a day until im feel like im finished
edit on 9/8/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Thanks for that advice and it's not that im wondering if i should be doing this, it's am i doing this wrong or is something not going well?
a reply to: neomaximus10
I've been doing the Thoh technique and i meditate once a day until im feel like im finished

Given your reply to neomaximus10 I take it you are following a type of guided meditation. Again it is a highly personal experience so I would say that you are invariably doing it right, and your results if you continue will be a reflection of your innate abilities within yourself yet to be opened

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not guided as im not following any one persons teaching,it's self tailored that feels right for me.
I hear it's very personal and that's why i created this thread and not read the others on the subject.
Is there anything in your opinion that i should be aware of or do differently?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
#1 made my entire week! You rock!

a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Greetings-

When You type "things are.. different.." Would this include a newfound 'energy' ? You feel 'tired' but not 'sleepy'? A sense of a stranger before they near? (You can tell they're non-positive just by a 'vibe'?...) Are Your dreams more vivid and lucid?

If it is indeed "different" then isn't it 'working'? That is part of "The Trip"... Enjoy it!

Kon- Sungazing during the first/last hour of Sol is a good way to de-calcify the Pineal Gland. If drinking tap water and there is any fluoride in the water supply, make sure You R.O. it... There is more info on some of My prior posts.

namaste

:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This Technique is sorta like a variation of the Cobra Breathing Technique.
www.ehow.com...

Step one.
Sit or stand with spine straight.

Step two.
Cross your right wrist over your left wrist and place it over your heart chakra like in the below pictures. This creates a circuit in the body where the energy flows through your heart
chakra (which is the most vital) out to all the other chakras in the body.

Step Three.
Contract your anus and inhale through you nose and hold while keeping your anus contracted.

Step Four.
Keep your anus contracted and exhale out through your mouth, and then breath in for a few more breaths ( Start small. 2-3 breaths is where I would start. After a while you can work up to 10 or so breaths)
After you have inhaled, Held, Exhaled while keeping the anus contracted a few times release the contraction on your anus as you breath out on your final breath.

Summary this verison of the Cobra Breath, raises the kundalini up the spine from the base to the crown. It also secretes the Male, Female and Sexual energies within the body. It also ignites all of the chakras.

What this will do is raise your kundalini energy, empower your chakras and it also aids in the proper function of a lot of the glandular and cellur tissues/organs withing the physical body. It also stimulates the pineal gland.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Breath in and draw white gold energy into your 6th chakra, which is located at the center of your brow on your forehead and onto your Pineal gland. Visualize the white gold energy in front of you and entering your forehead and into your brain.

Affirm this energy. Affirmations make all the difference. Tell yourself that this White-Gold energy is awaking and stimulating your pineal gland.
“I am breathing in powerful awakening white-gold energy onto my pineal gland and is awakening/stimulating it”
Breath in and affirm the white-gold energy 5-10x times

Visualize a bright ball of light in the center of your brain

Focus and feel upon this energy and the center of your brain. You should feel pleasantness or bliss. And if you do not just keep trying and be patient.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mantras are a good way to open up and strengthen our chakras. And if you don't believe in them that is okay, but they are very crucial to meditation because they are basically links on an energetic chain which moves energy....

What you do its vibrate the mantra from your chest and should be guttural as you use them.

Focus on the area that mantra is for.

for sahasrara (crown or 7th chakra)— AM (a-a-am), (open “a”, like in “half”)

for ajna — (3rd eye or 6th Chakra) VOM (vo-o-om), or AUM (ahh-uuu-mmm)

for vishudha (Throat or 5th Chakra) — HAM (kha-a-am),

for anahata (Heart Chakra or 4th) —YAM (ya-a-am),

for manipura (Solar Plexus or 3rd) — RAM (ra-a-am),

for svadhisthana (Sacral or 2nd Chakra)— VAM, (va-a-am), and

for muladhara (ROOT or First Chakra) —LAM (la-a-am).

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You could also chant some runes Like Sowilo to raise energies up towards the crown. Laguz would be great for 6th chakra work

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
It's actually a lot like that along with seeing things.

a reply to: kodasaufa
From what i've read, kundalini awakening can be a terrifying experience.
Looking at the aspects of yourself that you weren't ready to see and i'm not sure i'm ready for that.

How does the white gold energy thing work for you? It seems like it would be worth trying.
I'll also look in to the mantras and laguz.
Thanks for the detailed help lol

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

From what i've read, kundalini awakening can be a terrifying experience. Looking at the aspects of yourself that you weren't ready to see and i'm not sure i'm ready for that.

Even if you start from a point where you are not what you want and do not like what you see it will still be a good idea to accept that you are that, and not hide from it and think that even if you start out from a point you do not like, you can become whatever you like.

Whatever happens around you, you can always just shut down everything around you, go to your bliss-state and just push energy thru your hands/body feeling the life in your body.

If you have very low sensitive somewhere in your body you can always ask another person to push energy thru your body to increase your sensitivity. My left arm and hand is lesser sensitive then my right for some reason. Be aware that if you do it like me and have three Reiki practitioners pushing your body can become very hot fast if the energy choose to bring heat instead of tingling.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

From what i've read, kundalini awakening can be a terrifying experience.
Looking at the aspects of yourself that you weren't ready to see and i'm not sure i'm ready for that.

You will never be ready for kundalini, but spirit or guides will aid you in the process, tho it is the most terrifieng experience yet the most transcend you could ever imagine. it's like being reborn.

How does the white gold energy thing work for you? It seems like it would be worth trying.
I'll also l

White gold is all purpose. Gold has all the colors of the spectrum and shimmering white is reflective/protective and reflects negativity.

I use it in empowering, protecting and clensing.

Let me know if you need some tips on the thrid eye or other

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It already seems that i may have to in the future

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
Id be happy to help you in any of your emdeavors

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join