It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yep, another John Titor thread, all these years later. For those of you who are unaware of John Titor, he showed up on internet discussion boards claiming he was a time traveler from the year 2036 who was sent back to the year 2000. His first post was in November 2000 and his last was on March 24, 2001.

Titor wrote about many subjects and was most open about the science behind time travel, which many find very compelling. But what I want to discuss in this thread is what he had to say about an impending collapse of America and the resulting world war. He spoke of a US civil war that wasn't so much a shooting war, but a "steady series of Waco type events" resulting in the destruction of the constitution and complete federal encroachment on the major cities. At the same time this happens, the entire "western" power structure weakens and is tested by other emerging powers, culminating in nuclear exchange and WW3.

Skeptic Overlord himself said about Titor: "Review the information, discuss, debate, and draw your own conclusions."

Best taken with a large grain of salt, but for what it's worth, here it is.

Life is not easy. We live in a world recovering from years of war, poison, destruction and hate. All of it, courtesy of the thinking and actions of people that live right now in the same world you do, worrying about which stocks to buy while you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you.

Personally, my generation sees itself as having a duty to try and repair the mess our fathers handed to us. When we were young, most of us had a small taste of the world you live in now and our only dream is to clean it up and give it back to those still able to have children.

Please take a look at the front cover of this month's Popular Mechanics because it's a great example of your legacy to 2036 after the war.

(Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?) They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.

I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run.

Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself.

(What do the years from 2008 to 2015 look like?) Western instability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WWIII is very short with a longer period of mop up.

Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

(Does the events happening in the Middle east concerning the Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war? ) Yes. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand".

I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO.

Are any of you familiar with the Russian partisan movement in WWII?

The (Russian) attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany.

Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville.

In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States, (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective). The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we won.

In the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground.

Please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back. Their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020.

(Was alot of the United States' 18-24 age group slaughtered in the war because of Draft?) Yes.

It's hard to say what the exact racial make up of the U.S. is. I would say it's probably the same minus 130 million people or so.

Yes, Europe is a mess. The European Union was destroyed.

(Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?) No I won't do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise.

(What is the specific Date that the Nuclear war starts? If you can't remember the exact date, could you put the month at least? An estimate!) I remember the exact date. When it comes, it will not be a surprise.

edit on 9/7/2014 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

Where is the American Federal Empire? Doesn't exist? Because it's all crap.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I love the Titor discussions.

"Learn to Swim."

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
But what was the date or month?????????
4 July, 9/11?
If it happens then we the public have been lied on a astronomical scale!
And things are not as we have been told or as they seemed!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, but perhaps that is the term it is known by in 2036. The Nazi's didn't call themselves fascists in 1939, did they? Yet, that is how they are know today, in the future.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET

Yes, but perhaps that is the term it is known by in 2036. The Nazi's didn't call themselves fascists in 1939, did they? Yet, that is how they are know today, in the future.

No, but there is no civil war, there are no two factions. It's proven BS.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'll just sit and wait for the European Union to be destroyed, anything else I couldn't care less about.

Also I'll keep an open mind regards to his time travel abilities. Because if that future hasn't happened yet, then that time traveler could stop the war on his own, couldn't he?, without creating a butterfly affect?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I do not know, or am too sure that it is proven BS. Whether it is or isn't, Titor actually gave himself a way out of "BS" by noting that there are different time-lines. Also, the civil war as noted in the OP

wasn't so much a shooting war, but a "steady series of Waco type events" resulting in the destruction of the constitution and complete federal encroachment on the major cities.

which I think everyone here can admit is eerily on the nose of today, the past several years, and perhaps tomorrow. As far as WWIII and a nuclear war with Russia, I can't deny the possibility as of late.

I think the John Titor story should be taken with a grain of salt as OP pointed out, but it will continue to draw people in because it truly is a fascinating story. Though those who are unaware of the story should know that many things of what he said have not come to be, which is why many call BS. As always, I like to keep an open mind regardless.

OP, I don't know where you gathered your info from, I am sure from the main site, but those who do not know, you can read all about him, his original posts, and analysis, etc from JohnTitor.com

edit on 9/7/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

You haven't been paying attention then.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
dp

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Mind posting the specific sources so I can review his messages personally?

I have vaguely heard of this Titor, he's got a talent for the narrative- that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

I have vaguely heard of this Titor, he's got a talent for the narrative- that is for sure.

I am not sure which source OP took his info from but there are many. Here are some:
For a decent overview look at A Look At John Titor’s Most Popular Predictions from Stranger Dimensions.
For his messages, discussion, and analysis, etc two good sites are JohnTitor.com and John Titor's Story, but of course, you'll find a wealth of information here on ATS
edit on 9/7/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: formatting

edit on 9/7/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: formatting

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
fascinating how as the time goes, titor thing makes more and more sense
edit on 7-9-2014 by BanTheTruthQuick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well, I am certainly a time traveler, too... just going the opposite direction from the one you mean.

I have seen many things in my own time travels... one of those things was the observation that Titor was a hoaxer... and not a very good one, at that.

Why someone would want to know the future puzzles me... and ever hear of Cassandra?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Well, I am certainly a time traveler, too... just going the opposite direction from the one you mean.

I have seen many things in my own time travels... one of those things was the observation that Titor was a hoaxer... and not a very good one, at that.

Why someone would want to know the future puzzles me... and ever hear of Cassandra?

Hello time travelling buddy! Yes, Titor is probably a hoax, but still interesting and hard to say it is a proven hoax. Mind you, if civil war, WWIII, and nuclear war with Russia happen, I think it is just as hard to prove Titor was real. Time travel would be like that, you just don't know.I don't think such a hoax should close peoples minds to such things though for sure.

Offtopic: Anyone watch Continuum? I know Occams does. Who is Cassandra?
edit on 9/7/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Damn good point
edit on 7-9-2014 by BanTheTruthQuick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Maybe the Federal reserve, world reserve currency? Something along those lines could explain it. The American Empire does hold a lot of the world up at the moment.
edit on 7-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

BUT OR there ARE two factions........two sides in an ongoing American civil war......
Republicans vS Democrats........ It's the same old, tired political battle which has been going on for ages and STILL persists as the ONLY political choices today.....even in the 'land of the free(?)'.....

From my observations from outside America, there are many Fanatical Republicans in the USA as there are fanatical nut jobs in Syria et al....
Some of the political rhetoric from Republicans and Tea party crazies borders on the most amazing aggression imaginable.

This Titor story might be hard to believe from our current understanding regarding time travel however if true then what an opportunity we all missed to make the world a better place.......

PDUK

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

ATS used to be the best source for Titor info. Way back a bunch of ATS members started the "ATS John Titor Project" to compile everything he wrote.

Unfortunately, during the many changes to this site, the project was 404'ed for a time. When the links were restored by a moderator it became hard to navigate due to code differences, click the link, you'll see what I mean. It's all still there, though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page One ATS JOHN TITOR PROJECT

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well maybe , just maybe the Russians atomic system is like the US's and when it comes down to pushing the buttons ...crickets .... one can dream :>)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join