It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shot Man 80 Times Until He "Had No Face"!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
After the first 20 shots he was probably a corpse, so yes it does suggest that they were in fact enjoying themselves. Ammunition isn't cheap, apparently life is.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
Interesting how it takes 6 cops 80 rounds to subdue/kill one guy and yet the American citizen is told that no one needs a firearm that can hold more than 6 rounds to protect themselves.

You must be a subversive, talk like that will only make people think more clearly!

P.S. that rude gesture must have been really baaaad, tut fecking tut.
edit on 4-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That's another point I was gong to raise also. This happened at a truck stop. What about innocent people getting killed by stray crossfire from a hail of bullets? Total disregard for human life!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Yea I am evil like that. LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I hadn't thought of that.
So he probably hit the ground and they kept shooting?
Good God...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

And folks wonder why we here in the U.S. don't wanna give up our firearms. LOL
I think we all know that our Government is pretty darn quick to "pull the trigger" when it suits them, regardless of who gets caught in the crossfire.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah, there is another thread around here somewhere with a link to a cell phone video of a man being shot to death on the street by the police. In that video, you watch in horror as the man is clearly neutralized and the police continue firing upon his lifeless body. There was a visible hated, they were not "peace officers" trying to keep a community safe.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

“These officers, although justified, are going to have to carry that around with them for the rest of their lives,” Laredo Police Chief Ray Garner told the Houston Chronicle. "I've been in contact with all six of the officers from that evening through today. They seem to be holding up. No officer goes to work thinking they're going to kill somebody.”

Justified for shooting him 80 times?

Glad these cops are "holding up" because it wasn't their fault I guess. Poor guys probably couldn't count to 80 so are feeling really sad right now.

These Days however I believe a lot of cops are going to work thinking they might get a chance to kill someone and get a paid leave.

No respect for cops anymore whatsoever. I actually say "Good" when I hear of a cop getting killed now. If he wasn't a thug, he kept his mouth for his fellow gang members. Just as guilty.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did I once say here that you shouldn't have guns?.

You said you didn't care. But you do since you keep posting about them. I'm sure this post will be removed while yours if left.

I'm out since my posts pointing out these things out keep getting censured.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Again I care about the cops killing a mentally unwell person.
The gun is the tool and I asked about them seeing I know nothing of them.
i have explained this but you keep bleating on about something I said in a thread about the UK (todays beheading) which you brought up guns in.
That thread had nothing to do with guns but you attempted to bait UK members into a USA v UK gun debate I said I don't care about guns because it isn't part of my culture.
This thread is not about guns it is about police killing someone excessively.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And then you have propaganda stories like this.

Texas Officers buy groceries for needy family

Yea right! Notice the comments are shut off and the last two lines of the article.
Yea gimme a break! Pure PR stunt.

"Of course they didn't do anything like this to get recognized or to be seen," Vasquez said. "I just happened to ask them if it was okay if I put their picture up and now people know that there's good people in Victoria." Read More at: www.local12.com...

edit on 9/4/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This should be some kind of war crime or against rules of engagement, I'm sure in the UK military even they aren't allowed to fire upon suspected terrorists until a shot has been fired at them first and then there is the Geneva convention, US citizens should be allowed the same rights that terrorists are granted in the wars waged abroad surely.

Getting fired at 80 times would be like getting put through a meat grinder and is absolutely sickening beyond words, and people are worried about ISIS....I would look closer to home for the much for bigger threat that is the police. They are f_%*$# animals.
edit on 4-9-2014 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGoo
This should be some kind of war crime or against rules of engagement, I'm sure in the UK military even they aren't allowed to fire upon suspected terrorists until a shot has been fired at them first and then there is the Geneva convention, US citizens should be allowed the same rights that terrorists are granted in the wars waged abroad surely.

Getting fired at 80 times would be like getting put through a meat grinder and is absolutely sickening beyond words, and people are worried about ISIS....I would look closer to home for the much for bigger threat that is the police. They are f_%*$# animals.

No kidding. I'd actually feel safer with ISIS than with American LEO's. And that is a shame. They'll both kill me...let's see would I rather be beheaded or shot in the face 80 times. it's a tough choice!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Jesus,

The police seem terrified of something, I just don't get it, they seem like they are afraid , that's my thought on it

Could they know something we don't?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Lots of semi automatic handguns have 15 rounds.

+1 in the chamber

And it's not coincidental that Texas defines a riot as involving 17 or more persons.

edit: actually 7 or more person, law was written back when most cops carried revolvers...
law.onecle.com...
edit on 9/4/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I reserve judgment. Eighty rounds sounds like an emotional exaggeration to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Pellet guns are not toys.

Some have the same or more power then a .22LR.

If you were to aim a pellet gun at me in a threatening manor and i am armed you are going the get a full mag center of mass.

Many felons buy pellet guns because there is no background check and they do not have to go into a gun store.

I see this case as Suicide by cop.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another thing that is pissing me off today is police all across the USA are arresting protesters for the #StrikeFastFood campaign.
Although I don't agree with this protest I still believe in their right to protest.
Another proof of corporate interest being met with tyranny.

Just use #StrikeFastFood in search function on FB and see the tyranny ensue.
Honestly I am surprised this is not a topic on ATS already?
Too lazy today to do it myself, but feel it could make a great thread.
edit on 9/4/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I reserve judgment. Eighty rounds sounds like an emotional exaggeration to me.

Reserve away. BTW have a look at the ricochets at the...ahem, truck stop while you're at it.

edit on 4-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe justified to shoot. But to get situation under control not to execute. And that was far beyond execution. That was just a bunch of trigger happy radicals getting off on shooting someone. I bet the all cheered like their favorite team got a touchdown afterward and high fived too.a reply to: LrdRedhawk

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join