It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feynman Lectures on Physics - Read Them Free Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just happened to see this announcement and thought others would be interested too. Now you can read the complete 3 volume set of The Feynman Lectures on Physics online for free:

Caltech and The Feynman Lectures Website are pleased to present this online edition of The Feynman Lectures on Physics. Now, anyone with internet access and a web browser can enjoy reading a high quality up-to-date copy of Feynman's legendary lectures.

...This edition has been designed for ease of reading on devices of any size or shape; text, figures and equations can all be zoomed without degradation.

Read The Feynman Lectures on Physics For Free Online

I've been meaning to read these for a long time, guess now must be the time. I've even had these recommended to me by physicists. If you are not familiar with these, here are more details from another announcement:

...arguably the most popular physics book ever written, selling more than 1.5 million copies in English, and getting translated into a dozen languages.

SOURCE: Open Culture

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Good catch.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nice find! Looks like I've got some reading ahead of me.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: w8tn4it

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Settle in. It's a good two years worth of physics classes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That site has a course on faeries!!!!

top topics

join